Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 02/02/2019 – 02/03/2019 Groundhog Day/Super Bowl Sunday Weekend Thread

This topic contains 118 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  Miserable Fellow 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #135802

    Big Fat O
    Participant

    If Fatty and most of the media didn’t protect the commish the info would dry up  so instead of finding the truth they only care about their notebooks.

    Isnt it amazing that there’s media in this country that actually want their teams to win and not wish for failure?

    75% of the media are hoping the Pats take a beating. The other 25% want them to win but are afraid to say it.

    speaking of media members the new guy at the Herald Tom Keegan is all positive. Only a matter of time before  he’s taken to the Lodge for re-education like they do in North Korea.

    3 users thanked author for this post.
    #135804

    328 Chauncey St
    Participant

    NINTH Super Bowl for Brady and Belichick. NINE. I can remember when making the playoffs was a pipe dream. Feels like I’ve spent all or part of all nine here with this crew of maniacs. One of the best parts of winning has always been coming in here to celebrate. Days like this make me miss the old game threads, despite the fact that I’ve usually been to afraid to contribute much..Thanks to all for the entertainment!

    Let’s do this!

    #135805

    Canadian Soldier
    Participant

    Heading into the usual Super Bowl party among the usual friends and some hysterics. Sending strong positive vibes to the Benz, and I mean the stadium, not Tim. Bill’s demeanor this week gives me hope that they have plan(s) in place for a victory.

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #135806

    Major Intangibles
    Participant

    Adam Gase &or WordPress is messing up page 3 of the Pic Bunker.  :-(

    Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

    #135807

    Yahtzee
    Participant

    Bruins . . . winners

    Celtics . . . winners

    Patriots . . . winners

    4 users thanked author for this post.
    #135808

    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

    A “cut that meat” reference in that intermially long Peyton Manning thing

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #135809

    jforb
    Participant

    Damnit and Romo’s way too excited

    #135810

    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

    The D makes a stand

    #135811

    Nashua Dad
    Participant

    Terrible start. Let’s do this.

    #135812

    Yahtzee
    Participant

    Double Thump

    #135813

    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

    When the Coooks get knocked unconscious?

    #135814

    Doncabesa
    Participant

    Always with these starts  :lol:   ………….  :weei:

    #135815

    Big Fat O
    Participant

    We should be up 10-0. It’s only a matter of time before the Rams figure it out.

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #135816

    BrianInLA
    Participant

    This fucking team.

    #135817

    Big Fat O
    Participant

    Time to score.

    #135818

    Yahtzee
    Participant

    Great job by the D so far.

    #135819

    Miserable Fellow
    Participant

    When the Coooks get knocked unconscious?

    Just after Talib breaks his hip.

    #135820

    Miserable Fellow
    Participant

    Just throw to Edelman every time I guess?

    #135821

    Big Fat O
    Participant

    A lot of missed opportunities. Good thing is the Rams offensive isn’t that productive.

    #135822

    BrianInLA
    Participant

    Jesus

    f’ing

    christ

     

    the defense is damn awesome however.

    #135823

    Nashua Dad
    Participant

    In a couple hours we’ll laugh at how bad we looked in the first half.

    2 users thanked author for this post.
    #135824

    Miserable Fellow
    Participant

    It’s never easy.

    #135825

    Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

    NFL 100 commercial was great. Halftime entertainment not so much.

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #135826

    jforb
    Participant

    NFL 100 commercial was great. Halftime entertainment not so much.

    Not sure it needed Beckham though. How long does this shit go on for?

    1 user thanked author for this post.
    #135827

    Lebron
    Participant

    As always an unpredictable game.  I’d like to see Michel and White get more involved but I guess they’re taking what they are given.  Rams D line is formidable

    3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 119 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar