Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 02/04/2019 – 02/10/2018 Championship Week, Parade Week

This topic contains 271 replies, has 36 voices, and was last updated by  Yahtzee 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 272 total)
  • Author

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Im starting to feel like its just over.Theres literally no good that can cone over the next 30 years that can make up for how horrible this team has been & how invincible this turncoat vindictive piece garbage’s teams have been & all the shots hes taken while we’re down.

You win bill.Time to follow indoor lacrosse.Anyone but the fucking boston team

:lol:

You’d think they would have reached the end of their rope long before this. Lou Holtz, Joe Walton and Kotite didn’t kill you, but this does?I love how it’s BB’s fault for jumping ship. Why don’t you blame the Jets? If the people there weren’t so shitty and incompetent, maybe BB would have wanted the job.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Still on the Pitt radio kick. One admitted that back during the Ravens/Niners Super Bowl, he was rooting for Baltimore so the Niners wouldn’t match the 6 SB mark.

These assholes view it as their goddamn birthright, so much so they’d prefer a division rival win it all. So you know there’s some pretty pissed-off Pennsylvanians today.  :lol:

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

The Rams were met in their arrival at their home facility by” a couple of dozen fans” per NFL network. 😀

So… more than went to Atlanta?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Still on the Pitt radio kick. One admitted that back during the Ravens/Niners Super Bowl, he was rooting for Baltimore so the Niners wouldn’t match the 6 SB mark.

These assholes view it as their goddamn birthright, so much so they’d prefer a division rival win it all. So you know there’s some pretty pissed-off Pennsylvanians today. :lol:

They live in a second-rate city that’s nothing without the Steelers. They should just concentrate on the Penguins and cut the whiny bullshit.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I went over to the parade at lunch.  Everyone in a very good mood, just enough dopey drunk college kids to add pep, very diverse crowd where I stood, good idea to make it quick. Didn’t get to see TB or Gronk but wasn’t that close.

Coma
    Participant

These assholes view it as their goddamn birthright, so much so they’d prefer a division rival win it all. So you know there’s some pretty pissed-off Pennsylvanians today. :lol:

I remember O’Leary also rooting for Baltimore because it would make the AFCN look good or some silly college conference pride-like BS. I would need a much, much more compelling reason to ever root for the Jets, Bills or Dolphins to win a Super Bowl.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

I went over to the parade at lunch. Everyone in a very good mood, just enough dopey drunk college kids to add pep, very diverse crowd where I stood, good idea to make it quick. Didn’t get to see TB or Gronk but wasn’t that close.

Did you see the best part: Steve Burton throwing and receiving a football with Brady on the Boats? Once in a lifetime event there.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Happy #NationalWeatherPersonDay, all you members of the Creeper-American community out there!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

5 users thanked author for this post.

Suzy
    Participant

I went over to the parade at lunch. Everyone in a very good mood, just enough dopey drunk college kids to add pep, very diverse crowd where I stood, good idea to make it quick. Didn’t get to see TB or Gronk but wasn’t that close.

Cool! It looked like a of fun from Twitter & whatnot. Saw lots of college types this morning driving in four & five to a car. Good for them. These are glorious times.

Didn’t realize Gronk’s had the same GF since 2015. Very cute couple!

InThisTown
    Participant

Happy #NationalWeatherPersonDay, all you members of the Creeper-American community out there!

My muse.  :wub:

chicowalker
    Participant

Speaking of yinzers…

I don’t know why I get so emotionally involved…I’m so ****ing pissed they won, because actually they sucked…NO definately could have beat them…The old lady just asked me” why are you so mad ” when I slammed the TV off after the last FG…And, I don’t even know why…

It’s sad…It’s just so sad!

4 users thanked author for this post.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

In that case I hope Brady wins one more then the Niners win the next two. :lol:

Major Intangibles
    Participant

The Picture Bunker is still broken. Mod? Admin? MYKE!?!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Coma
    Participant

It just came out that a 79 year old woman died at Dodger Stadium after being hit by a foul ball back in August. It was never reported by the media, the team or anyone at the game. The family and Dodgers worked out a settlement but I find it almost impossible in this day and age that in a stadium of perhaps 48,000 fans that no one tweeted this, followed up, mentioned it in passing, etc. She got hit and taken to the hospital and died a few days later. Just odd. And sad.

With all the people attending games in every ballpark over the course of the season, the chances of being hit and seriously injured by a baseball are extremely small. I think, though, if someone was hit and killed by a football, we would have heard more about it when it happened.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

It just came out that a 79 year old woman died at Dodger Stadium after being hit by a foul ball back in August. It was never reported by the media, the team or anyone at the game. The family and Dodgers worked out a settlement but I find it almost impossible in this day and age that in a stadium of perhaps 48,000 fans that no one tweeted this, followed up, mentioned it in passing, etc.

Well, it’s Dodger Stadium. If she was struck before the 3rd inning or after the 7th, it’s likely nobody else was there.

chicowalker
    Participant

It’s Dodger Stadium! Don’t they lose 4 or 5 people per game in parking lot stabbings?

chicowalker
    Participant

Sony Michel is tied for 20th in career postseason rushing TD :lol:

Coma
    Participant

There’s something nice about him being tied with Tomlinson after his rookie season.

6 users thanked author for this post.

Humphrey
    Participant

Speaking of yinzers…

I don’t know why I get so emotionally involved…I’m so ****ing pissed they won, because actually they sucked…NO definately could have beat them…The old lady just asked me” why are you so mad ” when I slammed the TV off after the last FG…And, I don’t even know why…

It’s sad…It’s just so sad!

Think of Lakers’ fans when Nelson’s shot in 1969, up a point (and no 3 point rule) hit the back rim, bounced up a good 18-24 inches, then went back in the hoop. If the football equivalent of that happened in favor of the Patriots, there would be suicides.

Humphrey
    Participant

There should be an award for the newcomer who contributed the most after being quickly declared a bum and dismissed by the Bedards of the world. Michel and Patterson come to mind this year; I’m sure there were others.

5 users thanked author for this post.

jforb
    Participant

There should be an award for the newcomer who contributed the most after being quickly declared a bum and dismissed by the Bedards of the world. Michel and Patterson come to mind this year; I’m sure there were others.

McCourty certainly. I could probably go down the roster and list every player that joined the team this year and be right too.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

The Hi Vivi/Hi Gronky exchange is an all timer.

3 users thanked author for this post.

So what’s the BSMW list of undeserving Hall of Famers?

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

McCourty certainly. I could probably go down the roster and list every player that joined the team this year and be right too.

The Hightower of 2012 was a “bust,” too.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Has anyone used the word “blueprint” in terms of how to defend the Rams after this?

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 272 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar