Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 03/08/2018 Daily Thread 2nd Nor'easter Aftermath

This topic contains 76 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  GusChiggins 9 months ago.

Viewing 27 posts - 51 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author

Participant
    The 135th edition of The Game will be played at the home of the Red Sox.
    Boston.com had it exclusively.

Feejis
    Participant

Pats invoices out, prices up 11% in my section. They say first increase in 9 years.

No increase in the nosebleeds but that’s a pretty good jump for others.

Claude45
    Participant

What makes the Eagles so “woke” like Jemele Hill says? Just Chris Long? Jeff Lurie said they’d never bring in Kaepernick, even after Wentz went out for the season. Doesn’t seem woke.

Also they beat the anti-woke Patriots.

Coach Bill still hasn’t apologized for allowing that. :ozzy:

Allowing it? Nah…causing it out of petty spite to the owner and Brady.

RedSeat
    Participant

When I’m skimming my Twitter feed quickly, these two avatars are just similar enough that I will sometimes start reading the tweet thinking it’s one, when it’s actually the other. Dark hair, light shirt, facing right. Can be a little jarring when I actually read the content.

Kevin
    Participant

$100 million? Where?

Our goal is always to give our Season Ticket Members the most memorable experiences at the stadium. Over the past three years, we have re-invested more than $100 million in improvements, with upgrades and enhancements on each level of the stadium.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

$100 million? Where?

Our goal is always to give our Season Ticket Members the most memorable experiences at the stadium. Over the past three years, we have re-invested more than $100 million in improvements, with upgrades and enhancements on each level of the stadium.

The 300 level got some improvements to concessions? The Field Lounge, which makes them $$?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

When I’m skimming my Twitter feed quickly, these two avatars are just similar enough that I will sometimes start reading the tweet thinking it’s one, when it’s actually the other. Dark hair, light shirt, facing right. Can be a little jarring when I actually read the content.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Kevin
    Participant

We’ll know it’s near the end when we see-

Boston Sports Journal – Now Serving Pizza!

Hot Sports Takes are More Fun When You Have Someone To Share Them With——-Meet Horny Singles in Your Area!

Coma
    Participant

Is it worse than we thought? 😆

You know when a good time to start advertising with a ticket outlet is? Before you told your audience that the rest of the Celtics games aren’t worth watching, that you don’t care about the Bruins and you’re not covering the Revolution.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

You know when a good time to start advertising with a ticket outlet is? Before you told your audience that the rest of the Celtics games aren’t worth watching, that you don’t care about the Bruins and you’re not covering the Revolution.

Doctors Warn Of These 9 Sporting Events To Avoid Attending!! Click HERE

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Claude45
    Participant

$100 million? Where?

Still no fried dough on the 300 level. I’m not sure why we are considered such animals that we can’t have some fried dough up there. Wreaks havoc when I take my daughter and friends to an annual preseason game.

Ironhead
    Participant

I hope so, I hope he’s homeless sucking dick for crack within a year.

He does it for recreation now.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Ironhead.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Mike Scioscia has been manager of the Angels for 18 years. That guy knows how to deal with the Anaheim media pressure.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Even the most creative members of this community here couldn’t make up the crap Felger and Mazz we’re imagining happened when Jimmy got traded.

Saddest part is the retarded callers and listeners think this is what really happened.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Ricki is carrying Jimmy G’s love child!!!!!!!   :blink:   :lol:

Humphrey
    Participant

Marquette looks like a college wrestling team with those unis.

Lefty

Talib traded to Rams

Hacksaw
    Participant

Koby Clemens just hit his 4th homerun of the season and that filthy disgusting PED user Debbie Clemens is in the stands.

jforb
    Participant

Humphrey
    Participant

Koby Clemens just hit his 4th homerun of the season and that filthy disgusting PED user Debbie Clemens is in the stands.

Say what?   Thought he was some kind of coach.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Sorry it’s Kody. He had a little showboat on contact too.

chicowalker
    Participant

At be tourney. Should have done this 10 years ago. Each of us had two simple directives from our wives- no deaths/arrests. 50/50 at this point

Humphrey
    Participant

Jalen Brown just took a horrific fall.     Probably concussed.   Lucky he walked away.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I wish someone would East Bridgewater Curt Minihane.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Kyrie is not terrible.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Al Horford is not terrible.

GusChiggins
    Participant

At be tourney. Should have done this 10 years ago. Each of us had two simple directives from our wives- no deaths/arrests. 50/50 at this point

I’m going to the Rams showdown tomorrow.

Viewing 27 posts - 51 through 77 (of 77 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar