Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 03/01/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 127 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Pepper 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Kevin
    Participant

Holy shit, almost completed the full TjM in the wrong day’s thread. I’ll take several laps

“Full TjM”! :lol:

You should have to listen to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son for your laps.

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

To me, it’s about their original Tweets. The tone of those are amazing. They make these absolute predictions without nuance and toss around things like “cheap fucks.” They are like Bertrand, so fucking smug and sure of themselves even though they never did anything.

Come on now – these guys aren’t half the man Bertrand is. Maybe a third, a quarter – sure.

Kevin
    Participant

Okay, when he’s not whipping his kids. :lol:

chicowalker
    Participant

Holy shit, almost completed the full TjM in the wrong day’s thread. I’ll take several laps

“Full TjM”! 😆 You should have to listen to Seventh Son of a Seventh Son for your laps.

:ph34r:   I listen to Maiden daily, one of my favorite bands

Gimp
    Participant

I posted that Miller’s hit was clean last night in the After TV thread.  Laps a plenty for me.  Repeat offender.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Gimp.

BSF34
    Participant

Looks like Dave Brown stabbed Tomase with a trident.

Wait, what?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The person who figures out how to put Garoppollo in cryogenic freeze for five years can solve this problem immediately.

Ironhead
    Participant

I think it’s as simple as they think Garoppolo is really fucking good with a chance to be special while the greatest ever is 40.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

I think it’s as simple as they think Garoppolo is really fucking good with a chance to be special while the greatest ever is 40.

Ok, but if they do, what happens next offseason?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

The person who figures out how to put Garoppollo in cryogenic freeze for five years can solve this problem immediately.

Old Friend baskerville holmes with his medically-induced coma?

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Greek Freak
    Participant

I finally join a gym 2 weeks ago and the place burns down last night. Must be a sign.

NASCL
    Participant

I find no comfort in watching Brunnell win a playoff game.

Participant

Even the one where he beat the crosseyed clipboard holder?

Ironhead
    Participant

Franchise tag, trade.  The Cassel formula.

They have 18 months to resolve this.  There’s no hurry.

NASCL
    Participant

I finally join a gym 2 weeks ago and the place burns down last night. Must be a sign.

Bertrand will join tomorrow.

Feejis
    Participant

Franchise tag, trade. The Cassel formula. They have 18 months to resolve this. There’s no hurry.

Agreed and as pointed out earlier, they’re probably comfortable with the returns/outcomes being similar enough that they’re not worried about it.

Fanz and media are presuming that someone offered them an RGIII package (3 firsts and a second) right now and BB turned it down.

Lebron
    Participant

He went bankrupt on Whataburger franchises and sold his Soupey ring and college championship ring to pay off creditors.  I can watch that asshole do anything and laugh in his fucking face.

chicowalker
    Participant

He went bankrupt on Whataburger franchises and sold his Soupey ring and college championship ring to pay off creditors. I can watch that asshole do anything and laugh in his fucking face.

Didn’t he have a job lined up for the minute he retired (read: no team would keep him on as a third stringer anymore) without any time to decompress, because he needed the paycheck immediately?

Ironhead
    Participant

If history’s taught us anything, it’s that eventually an NFL team will suffer an injury at QB, panic and give up a boatload for a QB who appears competent.  The Patriots have ~18 months to figure it out.  I suspect they will.

BSF34
    Participant

He went bankrupt on Whataburger franchises and sold his Soupey ring and college championship ring to pay off creditors. I can watch that asshole do anything and laugh in his fucking face.

He should’ve invested in UBurger </rickky>

Wait, what?

Patrick Pass
    Participant

the kid might know a place (the one on the left, not The Kid):

Doncabesa
    Participant

Feejis
    Participant

I forget, did he freeze himself like his dad?

NASCL
    Participant

I believe they’re both head-only guys.

Lebron
    Participant

Didn’t he have a job lined up for the minute he retired (read: no team would keep him on as a third stringer anymore) without any time to decompress, because he needed the paycheck immediately?

I know he was vocal about ending the lockout in ’11 because he needed the money.  I think the Jets cut him and he came back at minimum wage that year.  Then he was begging for teams to sign him in 2012.  Didn’t happen so off to ESPN and moonlighting as a high school football coach.  Crying fuck.

InThisTown
    Participant

Worked the first time.

Lebron
    Participant

So is the other sister/daughter, Claudia.  Although she isn’t dead yet I don’t think.

Suzy
    Participant

I forget, did he freeze himself like his dad?

Yes, he did.

I read an article I unfortunately cannot unread that described the process of sawing off Ted’s frozen head.  :ohmy:   :ohmy:

I realize the man was dead but it sounded so fucking gruesome and undignified.

Suzy
    Participant

Chico’d by NASCL!

Ironhead
    Participant

Whorange.jpg

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Wasn’t Brunnell one of those dopes that also tithed 10% – 20% off his NFL salary to his church? Probably pissed away enough scratch just there for a relatively comfortable life.

Lebron
    Participant

The Bradlee Jr. book a few years ago, The Kid, got in to the sawing the head off v. the whole body and what those crazy fuck heads believe.

BSF34
    Participant

Wasn’t Brunnell one of those dopes that also tithed 10% – 20% off his NFL salary to his church? Probably pissed away enough scratch just there for a relatively comfortable life.

Brunnell’s check receipt from the last time he dined out?

Wait, what?

Lebron
    Participant

Mark Brunell‏Verified account @M_Brunell8 Feb 8

Proud to serve as spokesperson for @HodgesMazda. Open less than a couple months and killin’ it. Good vehicles, good service, good people.

He’d promote your kid’s pinewood derby event for a decent meal.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

There isn’t a hell hot enough for that guy.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Great he can add to his 2-12 record vs. the Pats or whatever it is

Claude45
    Participant

Because God didn’t have to serve your sorry ass food.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  Claude45.

LJSandwich
    Participant

@EddieAndelman
    I knew this day would come, but for health and living in Florida 4 months per year I can no longer deliver the time and energy required.
    I spent 28years and raised millions and awareness of this horrible disease and raised funds plus awareness. I hope somebody will take over.

Andelman’s ungrateful kids are no longer running the Hot Dog Safari.  I just checked their events tab on their website and no Safari to be found.  I hate Eddie, but the least they could do is humor the old prick and run that thing until he dies in a year or two.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  LJSandwich.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

@EddieAndelman I knew this day would come, but for health and living in Florida 4 months per year I can no longer deliver the time and energy required. I spent 28years and raised millions and awareness of this horrible disease and raised funds plus awareness. I hope somebody will take over. Andelman’s ungrateful kids are no longer running the Hot Dog Safari. I just checked their events tab on their website and no Safari to be found. I hate Eddie, but the least they could do is humor the old prick and run that thing until he dies in a year or two.

I think LJS taking the reigns would be a fitting gesture for his years of devotion to EGA

Kingasaurus
    Participant

@EddieAndelman I knew this day would come, but for health and living in Florida 4 months per year I can no longer deliver the time and energy required. I spent 28years and raised millions and awareness of this horrible disease and raised funds plus awareness. I hope somebody will take over. Andelman’s ungrateful kids are no longer running the Hot Dog Safari. I just checked their events tab on their website and no Safari to be found. I hate Eddie, but the least they could do is humor the old prick and run that thing until he dies in a year or two.

I think LJS taking the reigns would be a fitting gesture for his years of devotion to EGA

Pictures with my pet rat: $10.00

chicowalker
    Participant

Yes, but did he raise any funds or awareness?

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Didn’t Smerlas, Big O and DeOssie do some kind of counter hot dog safari one year or something? Might have been the only thing they’ve ever done I sort of liked, in an Iran-Iraq sort of way.

Of course, no doubt they probably robbed the thing blind.

BSF34
    Participant

Pictures with my pet rat: $10.00

Opportunity to post on the Safari’s website tag board: $15.00

Wait, what?

Lebron
    Participant

Guessing their skim requirements have increased.

chicowalker
    Participant

Didn’t Smerlas, Big O and DeOssie do some kind of counter hot dog safari one year or something? Might have been the only thing they’ve ever done I sort of liked, in an Iran-Iraq sort of way. Of course, no doubt they probably robbed the thing blind.

or they would obliterate the pig’s asshole version of “don’t get high on your own supply”

BSF34
    Participant

Because God didn’t have to serve your sorry ass food.

I like how they think they give God 10%. No, you give your church the 10%.

“What does God need with a starship 10% of your money?”

Wait, what?

Kevin
    Participant

Felger seems to agree thst there is no rush to trade Garoppolo, but he also said that if Cleveland gave ‘you’ #12 and demanded #32, he’d do it.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Ask anyone in food service and they’ll tell you the Sunday church crowd are terrible tippers. The worst by a significant margin.

Kevin
    Participant

Kevin
    Participant

Chris Long on Instagram:

6,174 likes
    41m
    laflamablanca95Thank you Pats Nation. As a player you’ve given so much support to, I owe you an explanation as to why I’ll be moving on in FA… even if it isn’t a big deal.
    This year and this opportunity gave me a ton. I made lifelong friends in a great locker room and became a champion. I’m so thankful that Coach B (the GOAT) took a chance on me and allowed me the opportunity to play a small part in this wonderful year.
    This has zero to do with money, etc. It’s the right move in my heart because I want to get back to being the player I was before. I’m thankful for my role this year, but as a competitor, I’m itching to do what I do best.

It was important to say thank you personally. You may not remember me much, but I’ll always remember y’all!! #driveforfive #missionaccomplished

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar