Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 05/10/2018 Daily Thread Celtics Win Series

This topic contains 79 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  InThisTown 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 80 total)
  • Author

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Conference Final starts Sunday.

Patricia sexual assault charge from 1996.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Hacksaw
    Participant

So are K and C assuming the victim  was a guy.

Feejis
    Participant

I dont mind it so far but Bledsoe should quit while he is ahead.

NASCL
    Participant

Kirk convicted Patricia at 6:52 AM.  Will be incarcerated at Lopez State Jail for 10-12 years.

Borges wants them to vacate 49 and 51.

NASCL
    Participant

1, 5, 4, jumpball.

Participant

Happy May 10th!

Image result for Bobby Orr 1970 stanley cup

jforb
    Participant

Also May 10

Look everyone, 7 new subscriptions.

jforb
    Participant

Price:

Makes perfect sense — the four best teams in the league over the course of the regular season meet in the conference finals.

Anyone actually put Cleveland in the top 4 over the regular season?

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

In the latest round of the sports radio fighting, Kirk is claiming he has something on somebody at the Sports Hub and is trying to confirm it. Inside Track type of stuff apparently.

My agenda is truth.

NASCL
    Participant

Unfortunately, May 10 is also a dark date in Bruins history.  Had several hours to kill last week and re-watched 1979’s Game 7.  The tying goal on the power play had Marcotte, a tremendous defensive forward, getting a stick on LaFleur’s stick a second too late.  Friggin’ laser beam of a shot.  The Bruins had some opportunities in overtime.  On the winning goal Middleton, in his prime, was one-on-one in the offensive zone with an aging Serge Savard and got broken up and the transitional play created the final goal.

NASCL
    Participant

In the latest round of the sports radio fighting, Kirk is claiming he has something on somebody at the Sports Hub and is trying to confirm it. Inside Track type of stuff apparently.

Bertrand ate at Strega, Capital Grille and Burger King on the same night?

Claude45
    Participant

Two things I think I think…

1. I love this Celtics team.
    2. Pete King is the Lebron of narcissism and being 100% creepy weirdo. Just a terrible human being.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Who are the women?

My agenda is truth.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Are white jeans making a comeback? Let’s hope so.

NASCL
    Participant

Who are the women?

Some NESN reporter (2?) and her friends.

Participant

I can’t find the article or a link to it NASCL, SI did a story on that game a couple of years back that was very good – I want to say it was four years ago.

Believe Milbury said Lafleur’s goal was perfect – an inch off the ice, hard and just inside the post.

EDIT:  here’s the link https://www.si.com/longform/too-many-men/index.html

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  02062.

NASCL
    Participant

Milbury, the player, should be thankful the internet didn’t exist in his playing days.

GusChiggins
    Participant

Listening to Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure show. He played The Beatles ‘Twist and Shout.’

I’m reminded that’s King’s favorite Beatles song.

Nick B
    Participant

That’s Borges move. Hes always claiming to have some shit on BB

jforb
    Participant

Listening to Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure show. He played The Beatles ‘Twist and Shout.’

I’m reminded that’s King’s favorite Beatles song.

He had some awful pick for Springsteen too, what was it?

On Deitsch’s podcast, Fatty said he offered to resign over the wrong stories he submitted on Ray Rice and Deflategate. This is the Peterkingiest thing ever: an empty, meaningless, facile gesture, representing no sacrifice whatsoever (no way his boss would have accepted it); changing nothing in his reporting when it mattered; and only told years after the fact to garner attaboys and back-pats from the dumbass public, who blindly view it as evidence of his integrity.

chicowalker
    Participant

I think it was just Springsteen in general

Listening to Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure show. He played The Beatles ‘Twist and Shout.’ I’m reminded that’s King’s favorite Beatles song.

:lol: seriously? Imagine the heights Lennon and McCartney might have reached if they ever wrote their own material!

$2.10 he thinks everything between Help and Let it Be is too “weird” :pk:

GusChiggins
    Participant

Listening to Tom Petty’s Buried Treasure show. He played The Beatles ‘Twist and Shout.’ I’m reminded that’s King’s favorite Beatles song.

I don’t know the definite answer but I’m suspecting Born to Run or Glory Days.

BSF34
    Participant

Hungry Heart?

Wait, what?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

On Deitsch’s podcast, Fatty said he offered to resign over the wrong stories he submitted on Ray Rice and Deflategate. This is the Peterkingiest thing ever: an empty, meaningless, facile gesture, representing no sacrifice whatsoever (no way his boss would have accepted it); changing nothing in his reporting when it mattered; and only told years after the fact to garner attaboys and back-pats from the dumbass public, who blindly view it as evidence of his integrity.

Dale and Yuppie were eating it up yesterday. I’m sure having Fatty on during the football season had nothing to do with it.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar