Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 05/22/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 41 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  chicowalker 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Author

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Now a best of three.

Caps-Lightning going to game 7. Dale has a woody.

A part time caterer has a $60K car. I hate this world.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

NASCL
    Participant

Nick B
    Participant

Now a best of three. Caps-Lightning going to game 7. Dale has a woody. A part time caterer has a $60K car. I hate this world.

Did Ray Bourque show up in studio?  :dry:

InThisTown
    Participant

TWL dropping a digit on Beaver Falls. Nice.

Controversial take – Joel Embiid might be a bit of a cvnt.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

You haven’t started a Twitter account that you use to send them creepy messages of admiration, have you? :lol:

InThisTown
    Participant

You haven’t started a Twitter account that you use to send them creepy messages of admiration, have you? 😆

Blue dress baby, Dedham lady, sayin’ rain will come in bands
    Facebook live, harlot smile, you’ll marry a Twitter fan
    Senorita, you must have seen me…tryin’ on your pants
    And now she’s in me, always with me, Tiny Weather in my hands

Newsbunny freak hid on your street
    Stands in thickets on your lawn
    Turning back she just gasped
    The chloroform is not that bad

Piano hands? Only care ’bout cans
    In my crematorium
    Looking on she wears a thong
    Safe words she knows, it makes me come

But oh how it feels so real
    Lying here with no one near
    Only you and you can hear me
    When I say softly, slowly

Hold me closer Tiny Weather
    Gave you Last Rites and blocked your airway
    Lay you down on a sheet of linen
    You had a busy day today

“The chloroform is not that bad”

:lol: :lol:

Lebron
    Participant

Gave you last rites and blocked your airway.  Holy shit

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Bronze must be the most difficult artistic medium.

Participant

Gordon Edes has never looked better.

Lefty

That looks like Steve Buckley.

Feejis
    Participant

Between this, the Ronaldo one and the Lucille Ball one, it’s clear the world needs more Arnold LaMontagnes.

chicowalker
    Participant

A parody song written in 10 minutes or so and a bronze plaque made to honor someone, clearly done over weeks and months, on polar opposites of the artistic spectrum. Well done itt. An audible “Jesus” uttered at the blocked airway line  :ohmy:   :lol:

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Anthony Savicke, a vice president of the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame, told The Mercury News that the images on the plaques were merely “representations.” Of whom it was unclear.

:blink: :blink: I suppose that these things are fairly expensive to have made and I doubt the Bay Area Sports Hall of Fame has deep pockets so you just can’t return it, but somebody clearly fucked up. Either the plaques makers were provided the wrong picture to work from or nobody gave two-shits when it came time to check the work that was being done. :blink:   :blink:

chicowalker
    Participant

Brandi looks like 1930s mick Rooney driving a tesla in ludicrous mode

jforb
    Participant

The writing is pretty awful too.

BSF34
    Participant

Same person make this too?

Image result for hello lionel richie

Wait, what?

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

ITT’s song parody will be a good measure of how many members still read the site. I can’t decide whether to add one or two to the net +1’s to account for Brian. He might ding it for the Elton John connection, but that assumes he would know it was Elton John.

My agenda is truth.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Same person make this too?

Image result for hello lionel richie

The Lionel Richie could pass for Lanny Poffo.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by  Hacksaw.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Bianca de la Garza, meanwhile, seems to have retired from public life. (Okay by me, actually.)

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

You mean Bianca’s TV show isn’t coming back? Shocking!

Participant

Bianca de la Garza, meanwhile, seems to have retired from public life. (Okay by me, actually.)

“I’ve been really fortunate to be soaking in some of the LA winter this year. It’s super important for me to be in a work space and home that gives me a sense of joy… I can create my best work and be inspired.”

Her blog was groundbreaking stuff……

https://biancadelagarza.com/

Participant

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

“I’ve been really fortunate to be soaking in some of the LA winter this year. It’s super important for me to be in a work space and home that gives me a sense of joy… I can create my best work and be inspired.”

Her blog was groundbreaking stuff……

https://biancadelagarza.com/

Projects: Coming Soon…

:lol:

Has she sucked dry the first sugar daddy? All that traveling and a failed TV show has to be expensive.

My agenda is truth.

Beaker
    Participant

You haven’t started a Twitter account that you use to send them creepy messages of admiration, have you? 😆

Blue dress baby, Dedham lady, sayin’ rain will come in bands Facebook live, harlot smile, you’ll marry a Twitter fan Senorita, you must have seen me…tryin’ on your pants And now she’s in me, always with me, Tiny Weather in my hands Newsbunny freak hid on your street Stands in thickets on your lawn Turning back she just gasped The chloroform is not that bad Piano hands? Only care ’bout cans In my crematorium Looking on she wears a thong Safe words she knows, it makes me come But oh how it feels so real Lying here with no one near Only you and you can hear me When I say softly, slowly Hold me closer Tiny Weather Gave you Last Rites and blocked your airway Lay you down on a sheet of linen You had a busy day today

Standing O  :lol:

Humphrey
    Participant

If my geography is accurate, I wish I was in Cleveland …or perhaps a bit west of there.

Humphrey
    Participant

That looks like Steve Buckley.

I was thinking Jimmy Carter from his younger days.

Yahtzee
    Participant

What do we make of the Jets trading Hackenberg?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

What do we make of the Jets trading Hackenberg?

Mild surprise that they got anything for him? Haven’t seen the trade. Assume it’s for not much.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Conditional 7th. Sounds about right.

I think they pegged him as a total nothing two years ago, or else they would have played him. Not cutting him and not playing him was a face saving maneuver when it was beyond obvious that Suck for Sam was the plan. Now Oakland gets to do the dirty work of cutting him.

Lebron
    Participant

Guessing that’s Wallach on the left?  If so, I didn’t know it was take a homeless person to work day.  Good for him.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

According to PeteAbe, the only media outlets covering the #RedSox at Tampa Bay are the Globe, Herald and http://MLB.com.

What, no hyperlocal little microsite? Almost-a-Coach pulled his Sox writer off the road? Either that, or he’s not considered “media,” equally a slam. The end must be near.

jforb
    Participant

3 a day (yet again) doesn’t give you much of a travel budget. Might be enough for a T pass?

Claude45
    Participant

TWL dropping a digit on Beaver Falls. Nice. Controversial take – Joel Embiid might be a bit of a cvnt.

Embiid is the prototypical cvnt who I’m going have listen to the media tell me is refreshing and fun for the next 10 years. Those overrated dickheads in Philly can’t loss enough for me.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

3 a day (yet again) doesn’t give you much of a travel budget. Might be enough for a T pass?

Charlie Card. Hyperlocal. And no, not enough.  :-(

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Chuck Schick
    Participant

It was good enough for Greg Harris!

Chuck Card, OOTG.

Feejis
    Participant

From an Athletic article on a Blue Jackets prospect who had been losing weight and sluggish for the better part of a year:

On Feb. 27, Meyer finally got an answer. Not from a visit to a doctor’s office, but a trip to the bathroom.

“I was going to the bathroom, just like normal,” Meyer said. “And it came out.”

It was a 25-inch tapeworm — the head, the neck and all of the segments, about 50 of them. It was orange. Meyer almost fainted.

“I FaceTimed my mom and was like, ‘What the hell is this thing?’ ” Meyer said. “I was freaking out. Absolutely freaking out.”

Holly Meyer said she’s never been so horrified, or relieved.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Kid Gasper sucks.

Feejis
    Participant

Kid Gasper sucks.

NTTAWWT

Yahtzee
    Participant

Feejis = funny

Participant

Hours.

“NFL owners spent hours Tuesday attempting to repair their national anthem policy, an effort that has exposed deep divisions among franchises and left them struggling to find common ground.”

chicowalker
    Participant

Terrible possessions by both teams to end the game. Celtics can hang with either

Viewing 42 posts - 1 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar