Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 1/19/2018 Daily Thread…..Roll Tide….and Special Guest

This topic contains 53 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Claude45 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

GM skills aside the big knock on the previous GM was that he only met with the media once or twice a year. Unacceptable and a breach of the unwrittens. The fans demand that you be subjected to the cross examination of the well informed and highly prepared scribes of the local rags.

That could also be written about metro Boston, with the caveat that because of advancing age and mushrooming media options, radio, cable TV, and Twitter should be added to “local rags.”

Lebron
    Participant

“I know yesterday I did say I wouldn’t make any changes, but I did say there would be an evaluation,” Rivera said. Rivera said he woke up at 3:15 a.m. and realized he needed to make a move, but denied that he ever considered making the change earlier.

Nothing hasty about that.

Hey at least he woke up and his house wasn’t on fire from leaving a gas fireplace on all day like 3 years ago.  Riverboat Ron!  Gotta lock that guy up with an extension.  Oh they just did?  Great!

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

The National Championship Game I realize played out like the fantasy Buffalo fans have been carrying for two years. The athletic running QB gets benched at half time in favor of the pocket passer who wins the game with his arm.

Claude45
    Participant

I heard you need to “get pressure with four.” :lol:

Really need to get him off his spot.

Viewing 4 posts - 51 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar