Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 1/29/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 103 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  InThisTown 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Lefty

Worlds are colliding over on the Myface with Bruce posting a tweet Loyko and concurring with Loyko’s post.

Wait until Dr. Ironhead arises and prepares for his invasive twitter surgery today.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Reiner must have missed the scene where it’s revealed Tom kept the suspension letter. Ran it thru a 3-hole punch and placed in a binder.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

InThisTown
    Participant

What did Reimer do to the K&C producer Curtis? I heard it referenced on the show this morning.

Threatened to publicly out his alcoholism if he wasn’t reinstated to K%C. I mean, Curtis is a terrible human but that takes some fucking depravity.

InThisTown
    Participant

M/65 looking for three hole punching, onion paper, micro OR macrofiche

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Eric Wilbur? That guy’s dead!

Just looks and smells like he’s dead. Honest mistake.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

It’s Monday and there’s already so much hay in our barn.  :lol:

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Suzy
    Participant

Hate that the little cunt is getting the attention he is because he’s loving it. Embarrassed that Brady is subjected to something like this–and at home, ffs. So terribly wrong.

Also, BBTL’s weekend post regarding Fatty’s suggested Belichick “apology”–wow, either I never read it or have blocked it out. Wtf. Didn’t need another reason to wish death on him but there it is. Perhaps public humiliation of some sort would be even better. I refuse to accept that karma’s never gonna catch up to that fat, disgusting, finger-wagging fraud.

It’s a small point but wish TB had given his last post-soupy exclusive to Reiss or someone like that, someone deserving and respectful instead of that useless asshole.

Ironhead
    Participant

Worlds are colliding over on the Myface with Bruce posting a tweet Loyko and concurring with Loyko’s post. Wait until Dr. Ironhead arises and prepares for his invasive twitter surgery today.

I’m waiting for this Reimer thing to pass so I can resume hyperlocal deconstruction.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Hate that the little cunt is getting the attention he is because he’s loving it. Embarrassed that Brady is subjected to something like this–and at home, ffs. So terribly wrong. Also, BBTL’s weekend post regarding Fatty’s suggested Belichick “apology”–wow, either I never read it or have blocked it out. Wtf. Didn’t need another reason to wish death on him but there it is.

Notice the common theme of bringing the athlete’s family into it? Fatty talking about BB’s dead father disgusts me in every way possible. Fluffers deserve more respect than these scumbags.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Glad to see the twerp’s idiocy getting national attention now. Did WEEI really say they suspended him indefinitely on Friday? Yet he’s on the plane to Minnesota today?

Claude45
    Participant

They keep saying that Riemer is “clearly talented”. Just what is that talent that, obviously, I’m missing. He comes off as an arrogant and entitled know-it-all straight out of the hot take incubator. SSOOORRIIIE, I see no talent. If your EEI, dump him and move on. Who would care?

I’d love to see my world without this massive talent in it.

GusChiggins
    Participant

Hate that the little cunt is getting the attention he is because he’s loving it. Embarrassed that Brady is subjected to something like this–and at home, ffs. So terribly wrong. Also, BBTL’s weekend post regarding Fatty’s suggested Belichick “apology”–wow, either I never read it or have blocked it out. Wtf. Didn’t need another reason to wish death on him but there it is. Perhaps public humiliation of some sort would be even better. I refuse to accept that karma’s never gonna catch up to that fat, disgusting, finger-wagging fraud. It’s a small point but wish TB had given his last post-soupy exclusive to Reiss or someone like that, someone deserving and respectful instead of that useless asshole.

It is really mind-blowing. No doubt after he finished it, he told himself, ‘you’ve done it again PK!’

Also, a good time to remember King said Reimer’s voice/podcast was ‘needed.’

chicowalker
    Participant

Reimer is whatever the Uncle Tom version of a gay guy.  I’m sure older gay/lesbian folks who were closeted out of legitimate fear love hearing him tolerate callahan’s bathhouse jokes for a few Teddy twenties/increasing his “brand” :puke:

Suzy
    Participant

Reimer is whatever the Uncle Tom version of a gay guy.:puke:

Exactly. This is all.

Lebron
    Participant

Pete’s always had a holier than thou hard on with regard to leaving/accepting jobs.  He’s still disgusted by Saban saying he hadn’t talked to Alabama while he was the coach of the Dolphins when obviously he did.  Liar!!!!  Of course the ‘lying’ he was upset about was a lie Saban was essentially forced to tell during a standard weekly press conference when he was asked about it.  Because of course when you get asked at your place of work if you are looking/interviewing you always answer truthfully.  I’m sure that if ESPN or someone else was offering Pete huge bucks to jump that if asked about it Pete would say gosh no I’m not talking to anyone I’m perfectly happy here.

TwoTimes
    Participant

Eric Wilbur? That guy’s dead!

Cross him off the list, then.

Lebron
    Participant

I love how Pete calls a guy resigning a position he didn’t feel wholly comfortable performing ‘despicable’ and ‘without honor’ yet he and his ilk openly call for guys to get shitcanned all the time.  Fucking pricks.

a. Attention all Minnesota people, or those who like football and will be in the Super Bowl area Thursday: I will be having a Tweetup, a chance to interact with me and some MMQB and Sports Illustrated pals at a local brewery late in the day Thursday. More details to come, but stay tuned to my Twitter feed for details. Hope to see you and have a beer with you on Thursday evening.

Tempted to see what freaks show up. But then if I go, maybe I’m the freak.

Suzy
    Participant

a. Attention all Minnesota people, or those who like football and will be in the Super Bowl area Thursday: I will be having a Tweetup, a chance to interact with me and some MMQB and Sports Illustrated pals at a local brewery late in the day Thursday. More details to come, but stay tuned to my Twitter feed for details. Hope to see you and have a beer with you on Thursday evening.

You must go, and report back!
    Nah, I wouldn’t ask that of anyone.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

a. Attention all Minnesota people, or those who like football and will be in the Super Bowl area Thursday: I will be having a Tweetup, a chance to interact with me and some MMQB and Sports Illustrated pals at a local brewery late in the day Thursday. More details to come, but stay tuned to my Twitter feed for details. Hope to see you and have a beer with you on Thursday evening.

You must go, and report back! Nah, I wouldn’t ask that of anyone.

Creepier than infiltrating a furries convention.

Big Fat O
    Participant

I’m not sure how many media members are going to defend Reimer. He doesn’t seem to be well liked and brings nothing to the table.

Brady was pretty pissed so EEI needs to do something. Brady hinted around this may be the last time he does this. If they force Brady on he’ll say less than BB talking to Breer.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

You get a pass for reporting back to the board.

Lefty

You can only go if you promise to ask Pete if he’s going to vote for Randy Moss for the HOF in honor of the moss growing on Dr. Z’s north side.

BrianInLA
    Participant

“If you can’t spot the sucker at the table…..”.

You should definitely go though. Take one for the team.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Bring that old Belichick article for him to autograph. His ego will be through the roof until he reads it.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar