Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 1/31/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 95 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  BrianInLA 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 96 total)
  • Author

Major Intangibles
    Participant

(This post intentionally left blank)

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

TwoTimes
    Participant

Late on this but to BrianInLA’s question about other sports similarities to the moving XP, I can see it being like making guys shoot free throws from the 3 point line.

InThisTown
    Participant

Irish chapstick

Major Intangibles
    Participant

FoxSports to air Thursday Night Football, with presenting sponsor Bud Light.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

InThisTown
    Participant

DILLY DILLY

Hacksaw
    Participant

Late on this but to BrianInLA’s question about other sports similarities to the moving XP, I can see it being like making guys shoot free throws from the 3 point line.

I was at the Globetrotters vs General’s game the other day and they did have a 4pt line.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

DILLY DILLY

Every other ad Sunday.  :ozzy:   :ozzy:

TwoTimes
    Participant

Late on this but to BrianInLA’s question about other sports similarities to the moving XP, I can see it being like making guys shoot free throws from the 3 point line.

I was at the Globetrotters vs General’s game the other day and they did have a 4pt line.

Antoine playing?

Lebron
    Participant

Rewatching 38.  Forgot it was a 36 yarder moved to a 31 yarder following a Carolina ‘simulating a snap’ penalty that Vinatieri missed.  Hochuli was in fine form, also called Brady for a head bob and a false start.

BrianInLA
    Participant

They HAVE to go uptempo, don’t they? Or is it way too obvious?

Hacksaw
    Participant

Antoine playing?

I did not see him. Sweet Lou Dunbar as coach isn’t working with this team.

InThisTown
    Participant

Matt Chatham, probably: Seems like a game where the Patriots should control clock and run the ball.

:ozzy: :ozzy:   :ozzy:

InThisTown
    Participant

I thought the Generals were due!

Kingasaurus
    Participant

I did not see him. Sweet Lou Dunbar as coach isn’t working with this team.

He needs to be fired. I heard he yelled at Geese Ausbie on the airplane.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Forums › Forums › Sports Media Discussion › Daily Discussion Threads › 1/31/2018 Daily Thread Viewing 14 posts – 1 through 14 (of 14 total) Reply To: 1/31/2018 Daily Thread

One of the players threw a bucket of confetti at him! No leadership on this team.

Kevin
    Participant

Team with a good pass rush? Make them chase Lewis and White all day.

Kevin
    Participant

Liked this:

chicowalker
    Participant

The “Did Isaiah Thomas believe/confirm Love’s broken hand” jokes went from 0 to fucked out in Yeager-esque time :dry:

Participant
    Peter King on DHK: 'It's going to be hard for anybody to ever reach' Tom Brady's level

Major Intangibles
    Participant

And if you log on Twitter right now, maybe you can be the 660 millionth person to note FoxSports paid a huge amount of money for a product Fox News claimed was waning in popularity, and thus burnish your Woke bona fides.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Well, Suzy?

:lol:

InThisTown
    Participant

And if you log on Twitter right now, maybe you can be the 660 millionth person to note FoxSports paid a huge amount of money for a product Fox News claimed was waning in popularity, and thus burnish your Woke bona fides.

Fuck Chad Finn. I’m campaigning for Trump just to spite that alabaster twat.

Lebron
    Participant

Strange how after the Branch TD with 18 seconds left in the half that they squibbed the ensuing kickoff with Carolina having 2 timeouts.  Must have feared a long Steve Smith return?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Is this where we throw in the “this is why he won” thing?   :lol:

jforb
    Participant

Can’t you go for Lepage’s pick for successor instead?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar