Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 1/31/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 95 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  BrianInLA 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 96 total)
  • Author

Participant

That channel 601 dealy on verizon is a little bit of alright – I’d forgotten Eugene Wilson nearly killing Reggie Wayne and Coach Dungy’s reaction  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Major Intangibles
    Participant

WordPress won’t let me reply to ITT’s Chatham post concerning the poor gap discipline of those three Ozzys.  :-(

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

InThisTown
    Participant

WordPress won’t let me reply to ITT’s Chatham post concerning the poor gap discipline of those three Ozzys. 🙁

It’s an over front  :lol:

Suzy
    Participant

Well, Suzy? :lol:

I’m speechless. 

Lebron
    Participant

What a swing with Patriots driving to go up 28-16 and Brady just missing Givens in the end zone before the pick, then on 3rd and 10 giving up the 85 yard Mohammed TD.  I must have dropped whatever I was drinking at the time.  Delhomme is a bona fide werido.

Beaker
    Participant

You gonna wear an ascot to Radio Row? An ASCOT?! Right this way, Chuck Nelson Reilly!

Kevin
    Participant

Funny how when you watch 38 and 39 back to back (as we all will this weekend) how much shittier Fox’s HD was a year later.

Standard def on 36 is almost better.

Kevin
    Participant

You gonna wear an ascot to Radio Row? An ASCOT?! Right this way, Chuck Nelson Reilly!

Ascot yesterday, bow tie today?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

WordPress won’t let me reply to ITT’s Chatham post concerning the poor gap discipline of those three Ozzys. 🙁

It’s an over front 😆

Sure. You think you’re just going to roll your emojis out there and win.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Holley’s scarf is totally amateur hour.

https://i1.wp.com/files.aplf.com/FileUpload/migrateddata/blogs/jasmine/NeckwearMen_9.png?w=730

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Funny how when you watch 38 and 39 back to back (as we all will this weekend) how much shittier Fox’s HD was a year later. Standard def on 36 is almost better.

Speaking of HD, can someone turn off their TV audio so they can instead listen to Zolak’s radio call, as was alleged in that NYTimes article, or is there still a time lag?

Big Fat O
    Participant

The lag on Sirius is a good 3 minutes.

I love how proud Stale is standing next to that fraud.

Ironhead
    Participant

Rowe on Agholor, Butler on Smith, Gilmore on Jeffrey?

Lebron
    Participant

I bet Dale has that same stupid look on his face for every occasion.  Graduations, funerals, weddings, Ray Bourque’s court date.

Is the Eagles defense as fast as Jacksonville’s? The thing that had me worried late in the third quarter of the AFCC was the Jags’ speed and tackling ability. The Patriots had two drives stalled in that quarter because they threw a couple dumpoffs short, and Jacksonville was on top of those plays immediately and allowed little YAC. How are the Philly linebackers?

chicowalker
    Participant

Funny how when you watch 38 and 39 back to back (as we all will this weekend) how much shittier Fox’s HD was a year later. Standard def on 36 is almost better.

:lol: slow your roll on we all will Kevin.  I realize I’m in the minority but I think rewatching entire sporting events is nuts.

Participant

Holley’s scarf is totally amateur hour. https://i0.wp.com/files.aplf.com/FileUpload/migrateddata/blogs/jasmine/NeckwearMen_9.png

Is that Bean or Carrabis?

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

FoxSports to air Thursday Night Football, with presenting sponsor Bud Light.

Three things that should be a lot better than they actually are.

chicowalker
    Participant

To be fair I have tried, with last year’s super bowl, but I ended up fast forwarding through almost the whole thing to basically the last drive and overtime.  What am I, a fucking scout? ;-)   :blink:

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Is the Eagles defense as fast as Jacksonville’s? The thing that had me worried late in the third quarter of the AFCC was the Jags’ speed and tackling ability. The Patriots had two drives stalled in that quarter because they threw a couple dumpoffs short, and Jacksonville was on top of those plays immediately and allowed little YAC. How are the Philly linebackers?

The scuttlebutt is Philly is a little worse than Jax at LB/CB/S, but better in the DL.

chicowalker
    Participant

The scuttle butt is Philly is a little worse than Jax at LB/CB/S, but better in the DL.

Wait, can they get pressure with 4? :ohmy: Brady hates that

NASCL
    Participant

I bet Dale has that same stupid look on his face for every occasion. Graduations, funerals, weddings, Ray Bourque’s court date.

Dale?  I thought that was Jerry Thornton’s aunt from Northampton.

Participant
    Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The empty upper right seat was supposed to be for Beetle…  :-(

The scuttle butt is Philly is a little worse than Jax at LB/CB/S, but better in the DL.

Wait, can they get pressure with 4? :ohmy: Brady hates that

:lol: I always feel like I risk sounding like Ordway when I start talking actual strategy. But I love the way this offense is built, and feel like Lewis, White and Burkhead (and Gronk, of course) are the antidote to “pressure with 4”.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 96 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar