Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 10/10/18 Daily Thread: We're on to Houston

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Is “jankees” a typo? :lol:

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Shame! I tell you Shame!

Participant

Good times in East Rutherford.

“There was a time when the circus supposedly resided in the locker room of the other tenants of MetLife Stadium, but now it seems the Giants can’t escape from becoming the laughingstocks of the NFL.

At least they were on Wednesday when talented rapper Lil Wayne issued a seven-part Instagram video in which he, among other things, ripped Giants quarterback Eli Manning for not listening to his music.

“I was the first to back you up and now you talk about you don’t listen to Lil Wayne,” the rapper says while smoking what looked to be a blunt. “I didn’t say anything bad about you, man.”

:lol: :lol:

Can they both lose tomorrow night?

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

The Giants paid OBJ his coin and then morphed into on of the worst teams in the NFL yet they give a shit what Lil’Wayne thinks? It’s Ben McAdoo bad over there.

BrianInLA
    Participant

So Giuliani was mocking Kimbrel’s stretch during the 9th inning last night? Of course he was. I’m pretty sure Mad Maxx wouldn’t be doing that crap. Back me up here Bri.  :dry:

chicowalker
    Participant

Eagles -3 as of right now…

BrianInLA
    Participant

Participant
     Oct 4

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

The Astros are -120 on vegasinsider.com. Better for the Red Sox than I had feared.

Both the Red Sox and Astros are 21/10 to win the World Series.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

We already know, the ottoman did it!

Participant

Is that noted Pig Face Voigt? (Copyright Ironhead)

Yahtzee
    Participant

It sure is.  If you listen to the Yankee Minute on the Poscast, you can rest assured we’ll basically never hear from him again.

jforb
    Participant

Brilliant, just watched the clip of the final out. The review has a giant sponsor logo that completely covered the glove in the better angle.

stabbed by foulke
    Participant

Brilliant, just watched the clip of the final out. The review has a giant sponsor logo that completely covered the glove in the better angle.

TBS did an awful job with their superimposed ads behind home plate. They left the ad active during close ups of the batter and the ad was stationary while the camera shook and I felt like I was having a stroke.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

It sure is. If you listen to the Yankee Minute on the Poscast, you can rest assured we’ll basically never hear from him again.

Huh?

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Suzy
    Participant

Shame! I tell you Shame!

It’s all Stanton’s fault.  :wag:

chicowalker
    Participant

what’s this from? Is it just the loss or did another Yankee decide they were going to pretend to be a pilot?

Suzy
    Participant

:ohmy:

:lol:

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

If Eli Manning can get three coaches and two GMs fired at the tail end of his career, that might be his most impressive career accomplishment of all.

Lebron
    Participant

Sabathia is great complaining about Hernandez.  You gave up 2 out run scoring hits to negative WAR players, maybe worry a little more about that.

I only saw a clip of Vazquez’s home run, not sure how fast it got out but Judge seemed to trot over to the wall.  Thing barely cleared and he’s what, 6’8″?

Lebron
    Participant

Of course ESPN running an interview with Beckham and the rapper in question by his side makes all the idiots care what said rapper thinks.  That Josina Anderson is a hard hitting reporter.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Doug Pedersen looks like a guy that hangs out 12 hours a day in a bar next to a low rent marina

jforb
    Participant

Sabathia is great complaining about Hernandez. You gave up 2 out run scoring hits to negative WAR players, maybe worry a little more about that.

I only saw a clip of Vazquez’s home run, not sure how fast it got out but Judge seemed to trot over to the wall. Thing barely cleared and he’s what, 6’8″?

Saw somewhere that Hernandez essentially missed 3 calls all night and 2 were in the Yankees favor.

Yahtzee
    Participant

It sure is. If you listen to the Yankee Minute on the Poscast, you can rest assured we’ll basically never hear from him again.

Huh?

Joe Posnanski and Michael Schur have a podcast with a segment called the Yankee Minute. They had a long discussion about short-term Yankee legends like Shane Spencer, Kevin Maas, Luke Voit, Aaron Small – these people who come of nowhere, hit 22 home runs for half a season (wreaking havoc on the Sox and others) and then disappear back into mediocrity.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

We already know, the ottoman did it!

If I recall correctly McNair was starting to circle bankruptcy in an ever decaying orbit while banging Dave & Busters waitresses behind his wife’s back. The ‘fall’ of that particular ‘Titan’ took place long before he stuck his who-ha in the wrong woo-woo dilly.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar