Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 10/14 – 10/20 Weekly Thread

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • Author
    Yahtzee
    Participant

Pete Carroll is an idiot.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Bill & Co. are going to need to cook up some stuff for Lamar Jackson.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Imagine being a Chargers fan.

Participant

That was a clinic in stupidity.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    jforb
    Participant

Aren’t they all imaginary?

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Big Fat O
    Participant

The Ravens will be announced at 2pm tomorrow as Team X.

Yahtzee
    Participant

At 4:00, the Colts were hanging their Team X banner but probably needs to come down.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

10 second run off plus clock starts on whistle always seems harsh. The chargers did nothing to cause the issue. They thought they scored. Then they did something idiotic.

BrianInLA
    Participant

At least Melvin Gordon got his touches. That was important. :dry:   This is why teams like this will never be like the Pats. Can you imagine a RB in New England whining about touches and Bill then giving them to him? After a hold out? Only to have him fumble the game away at the goal line after 45 tries?

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Coma
    Participant

When they do, people are going to be so mad.

Lefty

So, since D Watson hit a valley again, Is Russ Wilson still the prohibitive MVP favorite?  Or is Aaron Rodgers the new most recent best ever thing we saw?

Lebron
    Participant

Nice!!!

Chapman’s reaction on the mound was one of the greatest reactions I’ve seen. Naturally Yankee fans are all up in arms that he was smiling. I’m pretty sure the guy was in complete shock and couldn’t move. Chapman doesn’t even move until Altuve is rounding third. He passes by him and could have clotheslined him as he walked by.

I went back and watched it he threw him the same pitch as the previous and he destroyed it.  Chapman was probably saying ‘what the fuck was I thinking?’

Lebron
    Participant

At least Melvin Gordon got his touches. That was important. :dry:This is why teams like this will never be like the Pats. Can you imagine a RB in New England whining about touches and Bill then giving them to him? After a hold out? Only to have him fumble the game away at the goal line after 45 tries?

Bailed out Vrabel not challenging that 4th down spot where they turned it over on downs.  Kind of a dummy off and Anthony Lynn won

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar