Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 10/21/19 – 10/26/19 Weekly Discussion Thread

Viewing 23 posts - 176 through 198 (of 198 total)
  • Author
    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Freddy Kitchens tears are lost in the rain

Turd Furguson
    Participant

Comical at this point.     This defense is unbelievable

Lefty

I think the D is getting to the point that teams are shitting themselves when they take the field.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Romo and Nance keep placing all the blame for this shit  show on the players. Should the Head Coach get some blame when his team shows up unprepared for their opponent?

Turd Furguson
    Participant

Niners are legit.   Gonna be real interesting seeing the NFC come down to the wire between them, the Saints and Green Bay

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Did I miss Ben Watson being inactive?

Lefty

Every game, Zolak has to start the doom and gloom about a Pats player being injured based solely on his interpretation of body language.  Such a tired act.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Yahtzee
    Participant

Every game, Zolak has to start the doom and gloom about a Pats player being injured based solely on his interpretation of body language. Such a tired act.

And he loves to talk about how terrible other teams are. Don’t think he understand that minimizes the Patriots’ accomplishments.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Great defense, bad autumn weather. Reminds me a little of 2003. I’ll take the final result, too.

Hacksaw
    Participant

JJ Watt is done for the season.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Next week should be a good test. Line opened at 6.5 and is down to 4 already which is really an interesting move. Are the Ravens THAT scary? A Pats blowout here will probably eliminate Team X from this season as there are none left.   Pats still 2-1 to win the Super Bowl and 1-2 to win the AFC which I have a hard time fathoming.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Is there a Go Fund me?

Lefty

So , we won’t see him for the rest of the year?

oh, who am I kidding.

Participant

So , we won’t see him for the rest of the year?

oh, who am I kidding.

Now he gets a studio gig for the rest of the year.

jforb
    Participant
    Lefty

All of these recurring muscle/ligament tears might lead to questions being asked of an ordinary man, but not JJ.

Peter King must be crying in his pumpkin craft beer

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Coma
    Participant

Gives him more time to be a recluse.

Lebron
    Participant

Lev Bell with 8 carries for 23 yards today. He is 22nd in the league in rushing through 7 weeks

yup, he’s worth $35m guaranteed. Could get an UDFA to do that. Well done, Jets.

He’s just being patient

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Lebron
    Participant

Torn pec is usually the steroid tell.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Fvck NBC for showing Mahomes every 90 seconds.

Coma
    Participant

Every game, Zolak has to start the doom and gloom about a Pats player being injured based solely on his interpretation of body language. Such a tired act.

And he loves to talk about how terrible other teams are. Don’t think he understand that minimizes the Patriots’ accomplishments.

That sort of reasoning is way, way above Zolak’s pay grade.

On the topic of unrealistic explanations, NFL officials blew another fumble recovery/TD return in the Titans-Buccaneers game. I heard about the play and expected there to be pile up and then someone came out with the ball. Instead, the ball was on the ground immediately and the officials were blowing the play dead as the Buccaneers player was running down field. All turnovers are reviewed, so how hard is it to let the play go and then, if necessary, reverse the call because the runner was down prior to fumbling or the defensive player was down by contact?

Edit to add: For the Patriots, the usual comment on this topic is that the refs blew the Myles Jack fumble recovery and return in the AFCCG. The problem with that example is that there’s a case to be made that Dion Lewis was down by contact before he lost the ball. Jacksonville was fortunate to just get possession in that situation, forget about a TD. Punting on 3 straight possessions after that and giving up 2 TDs was a bigger problem than not being given a gift TD.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Coma.
    Lebron
    Participant

Hate the Astros but love the resilience.  Heart of a champion and all that.

328 Chauncey St
    Participant

Well sourced? No one talks to that fat smarmy prick. The film guys are the best. Greg supposedly a big film guy and he got canned from multiple outlets. Andy Benoit from Sports Illustrated, big film guy. Now he’s got more time to spend with his cats in Idaho. No one is interested in film breakdown from fat fucks and kooky cat ladies.

No one but football coaches everywhere, apparently. :weei:

Viewing 23 posts - 176 through 198 (of 198 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar