Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 10/26/2018 Daily Thread, Game 3 Edition

Tagged: 

This topic contains 187 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  BrianInLA 7 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 188 total)
  • Author

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Muchado is a punks punk. I assume the Yankees will pay him a Kings ransom in the off season.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Machado!

Yahtzee
    Participant

Muchado is a punks punk. I assume the Yankees will pay him a Kings ransom in the off season.

Had the radio on for a second and he was getting killed by Uncle Joe. Ran down to the TV and had to laugh.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

SWING THE FUCKING BAT.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Well, that was a ballsy performance.  Keep it 1-0 and win against the bullpen.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I wonder if they take Buehler out now that he’s past 100 or just pitch him til his arm falls off.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I wonder if they take Buehler out now that he’s past 100 or just pitch him til his arm falls off.

Almost want them to get a base runner so his spot comes up and Roberts has to decide.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

It’s been what 90 minutes since the Sox put a ball in play? Buehler didn’t pitch that well. Bad night for the offense. Hope it’s a blip and not a lost weekend at the plate

Lebron
    Participant

Sounds weird but seems like the Red Sox patience at the plate worked against them against Buehler.  Betts second at bat he jumped on the first pitch and just got under it.  Other 2 at bats he strikes out looking.  Buehler got to some 3-2 counts but got out of them.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Sandy Koufax is ageless.

Ump sux.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

That pitch on Holt was total BS.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I’ve convinced myself that the Dodgers will fold if the Sox and tie this game … also convinced myself that the last 5 batters will strike out

Yahtzee
    Participant

Sounds weird but seems like the Red Sox patience at the plate worked against them against Buehler. Betts second at bat he jumped on the first pitch and just got under it. Other 2 at bats he strikes out looking. Buehler got to some 3-2 counts but got out of them.

And now they’re more desperate and over-aggressive. Swinging at pitches at their eyes. Ump partially to blame.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Sounds weird but seems like the Red Sox patience at the plate worked against them against Buehler. Betts second at bat he jumped on the first pitch and just got under it. Other 2 at bats he strikes out looking. Buehler got to some 3-2 counts but got out of them.

Part of patience at the plate means swinging and fouling off close pitches with two strikes on you. It doesn’t mean watching strike three. I lose my shit when that happens.

RedSeat
    Participant

JBJ!!!!

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Unbelievable

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I’ve convinced myself that the Dodgers will fold if the Sox and tie this game … also convinced myself that the last 5 batters will strike out

Hee hee.  Now we get to see if that’s true!

Yahtzee
    Participant

Wow

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Sorry Dave Roberts, it won’t be fair but you’ll be second guessed forever for taking out Buehler.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

My wife is right, I have no idea what I’m talking about  :lol:

Yahtzee
    Participant

I thought the Dodgers were going to score a shitload against the RHP. This game isn’t going to end 1-0.

Point rclane.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Sorry Dave Roberts, it won’t be fair but you’ll be second guessed forever for taking out Buehler.

Already hearing it from friends and for trying to get 2 innings from his closer.

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  BrianInLA.

Lebron
    Participant

What a contrast of at bats.  Devers was begging for above his head fastballs and Jansen happily obliged.  First couple of high fastballs to Bradley and he took them.  Shit I have to pitch to this guy

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Just like Porcello. One bad pitch and your screwed. Not fair but it happens

Hacksaw
    Participant

Just like Porcello. One bad pitch and your screwed. Not fair but it happens

Like OJ says…it happens!

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 188 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar