Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 10/29/2018 Daily Thread – Victory Edition!

This topic contains 115 replies, has 31 voices, and was last updated by  chicowalker 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Zo blurting over Socci’s play by play is so annoying.

Brady back to RIGHT FLAT! RIGHT FLAT! Lofted over OOOH! Incomplete.

jforb
    Participant

Yahtzee
    Participant

Double thump busy tonight.

Speaking of . . . no returns of the natives in honor of the WS victory – Ozzy, Jason, SJH, Howzie, etc.?

Dr. Death has taken an appropriate leave of absence but presumably will be back as Celtics season picks up.

Feejis
    Participant

Effing field goals, man. Letting these chumps think they’re in the game is cruel.

Hacksaw
    Participant

I like bush.

Feejis
    Participant

What’s the chart say on going for 2 there? Does it change because of the opponent and their offensive performance?

Lebron
    Participant

Anyone gonna slap that ball out of McCoy’s hand?

Lebron
    Participant

Derek fucking Anderson

Lebron
    Participant

Double thump busy tonight.

Speaking of . . . no returns of the natives in honor of the WS victory – Ozzy, Jason, SJH, Howzie, etc.?

Dr. Death has taken an appropriate leave of absence but presumably will be back as Celtics season picks up.

Those guys are either exclusively Twitter or dead

jforb
    Participant

What’s the chart say on going for 2 there? Does it change because of the opponent and their offensive performance?

Bills aren’t scoring 2 TDS in 6 minutes, so probably doesn’t matter.

rclane
    Participant

By my count, ESPN has missed the results of 3 reviews tonight. They’ve come back from commercial at the start of the next play.

Lebron
    Participant

Thank fucking Christ

jforb
    Participant

By my count, ESPN has missed the results of 3 reviews tonight. They’ve come back from commercial at the start of the next play.

Has to be intentional.

And make that 3 scores

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Been a long time since I was a quasi-regular in that area but Dunn & Gaherins?

I can’t imagine anyone at Clem & Mario’s Echo Bridge able to stay awake past 10:30. Last time I drank there I was watching BC win the Big East basketball tourney (Danye Abrams team, I think) and had some guy claiming to be former Brewer Billy Travers sitting next to me.

No. The Biltmore. D&G is (I think) a midnight license. Not sure about Echo Bridge but I doubt it’s later. Not sure what’s up with the Needham Street upscales; I quit that area when Callahan’s closed.

I’m sure we crossed paths. The Friday post-work drinking route went something like

Ground Round, Collins, Tang Dynasty, Callahan’s, Echo Bridge, D&G, the Sheraton until 2 AM and then after hours at our Gould Street flophouse with miscreants picked up along the way.

Now I’m hoping to stay awake until halftime. :ozzy:

Sounds familiar. GR is now Acapulco’s. What is/was Collins?

Coma
    Participant

Anyone gonna slap that ball out of McCoy’s hand?

I was hoping for that the whole game. A guy is going to hold the ball with one hand out away from his body while he’s running? The defensive players were probably pissed they never got a clean hit on McCoy when he was doing this.

chicowalker
    Participant

Pats -14  :ohmy:   :lol:

Viewing 16 posts - 101 through 116 (of 116 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar