Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 10/10/17 Storm Window Installation Discussion Thread

This topic contains 90 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  TwoTimes 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)
  • Author

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

JJ’s busted leg forced him to stay over night in the hospital. I’m surprised “Sports Center” didn’t do a whole show form the parking lot of the hospital complete with breathless interviews with the ambulance driver.  Well maybe they did. I haven’t watched a single second of “Sports Center” in over 15 years. Not sure if its even around any more to tell you the truth.

InThisTown
    Participant

Oh sure, he’s gonna thrive. Probably rush for 2000 yards just this year.

Coma
    Participant

The Rapist saying one week it’s his job to hold everyone accountable then the next week saying maybe I’m not good enough anymore is perfect. Waive the white flag and admit the Patriots destroyed your will to live.

I was reading an article yesterday one of the factors in Antonio Brown’s sideline outburst last week was a disagreement between him and Roethlisberger about the team’s plan for the national anthem. It’s a good thing that Tomlin has control of that team and hassn’t let them lose their focus.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Embiid contract is huge for a guy averaging 70 missed games a season.

cherry picking a bit, but total games missed by John Stockton, Karl Malone, and Reggie Miller (55 seasons)- 125 Embid, in 3 seasons= 215 in 17 of his 19 seasons Stockton played 82 games :ohmy:

That’s why the called him the Iron Man.  Nothing to do with the extra control hair spray

caveats or not, I probably would have wanted to see some regular season minutes before I give a guy a contract the size of Tobago’s GDP

Participant

JJ’s busted leg forced him to stay over night in the hospital. I’m surprised “Sports Center” didn’t do a whole show form the parking lot of the hospital complete with breathless interviews with the ambulance driver. Well maybe they did. I haven’t watched a single second of “Sports Center” in over 15 years. Not sure if its even around any more to tell you the truth.

Any candle light vigil plans?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

JJ’s busted leg forced him to stay over night in the hospital. I’m surprised “Sports Center” didn’t do a whole show form the parking lot of the hospital complete with breathless interviews with the ambulance driver. Well maybe they did. I haven’t watched a single second of “Sports Center” in over 15 years. Not sure if its even around any more to tell you the truth.

Any candle light vigil plans?

Can a “Task Force” and a “Blue Ribbon Commission” be far behind?

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

So it’s time that I put my storm windows up, I guess. Even though it’s supposed to be 80 degrees again this coming weekend.

For Mr. & Mrs. Annie the Teller, isn’t it more like: It’s time we instructed the help to shut down the summer cottage in Kennebunkport and tell our Palm Beach staff to prepare our winter manse for the season?

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

I guess five games is all it takes for Mittens to declare Belichick’s off-season a total B-U-S-T.

:ozzy:

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Do we think it was Farrell, who had been ejected, managing the game from the locker room, or was it DiSarcina who sent Sale back out there for the 8th against conventional (my) wisdom?

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Brandon Marshall out for the season, although I’m sure he’ll hobble his way on to the Inside The NFL set.

12 seasons, 12,000 yards, 82 TDs, 4 Pro Bowls, 1 All Pro, 0 playoff appearances.

What are his smile stats?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Why would the Cardinals want Petersen?

InThisTown
    Participant

Terry McDonough thinks it’s ok to smack your kids around because Willie did it to him?

chicowalker
    Participant

Broken leg, rustic cabin…Watt must have some connections at the Player’s Tribune, right?

Callahardfoul
    Participant

C’mon JJ use Fiddler to announce the surgery went well.

Nick B
    Participant

Has anyone checked in on PK to see hows hes doing?

Coma
    Participant

Because it shows they’re DOING SOMETHING! They’re GOING FOR IT! They’re not just sitting back with their system and their plan and their precious cap space, arrogantly thinking that they know what’s best for their team.

chicowalker
    Participant

speaking of Peterson, in other 2010 news the Cavs are going to start Rose and Wade in the same backcourt.  Poor Crowder is going to hear “Help!” in his nightmares

Broken leg, rustic cabin…Watt must have some connections at the Player’s Tribune, right?

Practically begging for a Fatty/Annie Wilkes Photoshop.

“JJ, I’m your biggest fan…”

Callahardfoul
    Participant

speaking of Peterson, in other 2010 news the Cavs are going to start Rose and Wade in the same backcourt. Poor Crowder is going to hear “Help!” in his nightmares

I think Crowder is in that same shitty d boat with Wade and Rose. They’ll win lots of games because of Lebron and Love, but unless Thomas is the same player when he returns, they will be a substantially easier out in the playoffs.

InThisTown
    Participant

Lebron will begin to casually suggest that IT and Rose donate ligaments from their good limbs to rejuvenate Wade. I mean I’ve heard of people doing it. Huh huh. Yeah pretty dumb. I guess it works or whatever. I dunno. More wine? 

chicowalker
    Participant

It will be interesting to see how LeBron goes at it this year.  If it appears that the Cavs have little to no shot, does he take the foot off the gas a bit to preserve himself for wherever he goes next? Sort of like a season long version of the 4th quarter in 2010 vs the Celtics

Lebron
    Participant

More wine? will kill me all season.

Participant

When does the expiration date on Coach Kangol come up?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

When does the expiration date on Coach Kangol come up?

Three years ago.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Coach Gugs to coach the Dolphins OL.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 91 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar