Advertisements

This topic contains 204 replies, has 46 voices, and was last updated by  Coma 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 205 total)
  • Author

Turd Furguson
    Participant

It’s just a schadenfreude kind of morning.

Attachments:

NASCL
    Participant

In my former life, I used to take great joy in the Yankees getting eliminated.

Now I really don’t give a ****.

Hugh Jassol
    Participant

So in case anyone gives a shit Rich Eisen enjoyed Jessica Mendoza over Schilling and the D&C show is very upset. They have launched an attack on Eisen for being a pal to Sapp among other things. Ok, fine, but the carrying of Schilling’s water has become goddamn ponderous.

Run-down of the frolics.  At least it garnered a Metco mention.

NASCL
    Participant

Conversely, I will always take great joy when the Canadiens get bounced.

As for the NFL, the list is far too long but starts with the Ravens.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

The Globies?  The GLOBIES?!?

I guess one way to be an award-winner is to be the one giving out awards.

On another note, the Herald is holding competition to guest on “Anything Goes with Eddie Andleman.”

Kingasaurus
    Participant

—–“Anything Goes with Eddie Andleman.”—–

Maybe it’ll be his ticker that goes.

InThisTown
    Participant

Maz is a lunatic. He LOVED that Monday night game. That was real football – 13-10. None of that scoring and offensive competency stuff.

NASCL
    Participant

Maz is a lunatic. He LOVED that Monday night game. That was real football – 13-10. None of that scoring and offensive competency stuff.

Yet he’s still not sold on Gostowski.

Tommyfw
    Participant

Understatement of the day to call Maz only a lunatic.

Been without Fagler and Spazz for 3 months or so.  Not generating that level of rage is probably good for my heart.   :smile:

NASCL
    Participant

The Globies? The GLOBIES?!? I guess one way to be an award-winner is to be the one giving out awards. On another note, the Herald is holding competition to guest on “Anything Goes with Eddie Andleman.”

In a perfect world, LJS gets that gig.

Participant

So in case anyone gives a shit Rich Eisen enjoyed Jessica Mendoza over Schilling and the D&C show is very upset. They have launched an attack on Eisen for being a pal to Sapp among other things. Ok, fine, but the carrying of Schilling’s water has become goddamn ponderous. Run-down of the frolics. At least it garnered a Metco mention.

“I’d tune in to listen to Chris Archer talk to Curt Schilling about pitching on the big stage.”

That’s why I watch playoff baseball, to hear what the analysts have to say.

They can’t figure out why they are losing to Flashboy Wallach.

InThisTown
    Participant

Participant

Why so sensitive Pete?

Kevin
    Participant

Pete uses the word “newsy” twice in there.

RogenRudd.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Of course the Ma State Lottery wants to get into this fantasy sports business. Anything to perpetuate their existence.

If this comes to fruition, might as well go all in and allow sports books too. That would be something.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

In the first sentence, Fatty refers to the Waldorf Astoria as being ‘ritzy.’ I’m sure they like being referred to as being like a different hotel chain.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Feejis
    Participant

Pete uses the word “newsy” twice in there. RogenRudd.

Ooh, missed opportunity to use dual Bale pics from Newsies and American Psycho, Kevin.

chicowalker
    Participant

What’s Mazz’ issue with Gostowski? 3rd most accurate kicker of all time

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

<p dir=”ltr” lang=”en”>Ooops. In trying to Mr. Vocabulary, I was actually Mr. Dillweed. Will make the change. Thanks for pointing it out. https://t.co/3lVvvKbsIF — Peter King (@SI_PeterKing) October 7, 2015</p>

<script src=”//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js” async=”” charset=”utf-8″></script>

Sooooo… What exactly are you trying to do to Mr. Vocabulary, Pete?

Mark
    Participant

He hasn’t spent 4 years making a number of kicks in high leverage situations after having spent many years before that not making kicks in high leverage situations.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

In the first sentence, Fatty refers to the Waldorf Astoria as being ‘ritzy.’ I’m sure they like being referred to as being like a different hotel chain.

That was the change. He originally had “the hoi polloi Waldorf Astoria.” On the whole, “ritzy” is an improvement.

Humphrey
    Participant

One move that looks destined not to go in the books as a blunder is Cherington et-al’s decision not to sign Ellsbury.

Didn’t realize he hit .224 after the All Star break.     Out hit by JBJ never mind Betts.

NASCL
    Participant

Paraphrased from yesterday – “Can he really do it when the game’s on the line instead of a 42 yarder in the second quarter?”

Gostowski will miss a kick at some alumni flag football event in 2047 and Mazz will be saying, “I told you so.”

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

On the other hand, Reiss actually talked to Ghost for his perspective on the league’s kicking issues.

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4785963/stephen-gostkowski-views-kicker-struggles-around-nfl-as-overblown

Kevin
    Participant

Read a guy today comparing the DK thing to if you worked at Dell and knew that PC sales were going to be lower and then you shorted Hewlett Packard stock.

Might be kinda sketchy, but it shouldn’t be insider trading.

Kevin
    Participant

I love Peter King writing about the FanDuel sponsorship that it’s up to the reader to decide if his reporting is conflicted

As if that ship hadn’t sailed away years ago.

InThisTown
    Participant

I prefer the bourgeoisie Four Seaons.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Bills sign Cundiff

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

:ohmy: :ohmy:   :ohmy:

breastfeeding complaining mom is from Newton?  Shocker.

Kevin
    Participant

Do you root for the Bills to lose every week, or for them to lose just enough that they keep Rex around for years?

NASCL
    Participant

Bills sign Cundiff

Well, his wide left does balance the Bills’ wide right.

InThisTown
    Participant

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: breastfeeding complaining mom is from Newton? Shocker.

Liz Cooper, a mother of a 4-month old baby, says United Airlines told her to use the service pet relief room at Dulles International Airport in Virginia to pump breast milk for her baby.

“I was horrified. That’s where dogs go to the bathroom. Not where breast-feeding moms pump their milk that their babies are going to eat,” Cooper said.

Cooper said the airline then offered her a bathroom. Cooper, however, objected because she believes bathrooms are not sanitary.

Also, Cooper said United would not let use use a VIP lounge because she was not a member of it.

We’ve got a dog bathroom and a people bathroom…dog would be good for you.

Kevin
    Participant

The picture of the doggy bathroom looked pretty ritzy!

Or hoi polloi, whichever one the good one is.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

You’re flying united sugar tits not NetJets

Kevin
    Participant

Why wouldn’t Jonathan tell the Globe to go pound sand when they want Gronk and the four SB trophies at their little Globies thing?

rrsafety
    Participant

Beaker
    Participant

jforb
    Participant

Is that what happened to Gasper?

Patrick Pass
    Participant

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

He’s not Vinatieri. During the playoffs, those two anjerks were looking back at the decision to let Adam go. They are desperate to find ways to slag the Pats.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Is that what happened to Gasper?

Demonstrate on the figurine the locus where he palpated you.

Bruce
    Keymaster

MMQB writes about Ed Werder’s daughter and son-in-law, each of whom have serious health problems:

The Hard News

Out of nowhere, they decide to include this.

On any given day, Werder’s @-mentions on Twitter are a mix of those offering encouragement to his family and trolls who take issue with his latest tweet about the NFL. Back in August, Werder used social media to stand up for ESPN colleague Chris Mortensen’s Deflategate reporting. A Patriots fan pounced. “First of all I hope your entire family contracts HIV,” the person wrote to Werder.

“I think what we actually have is bad enough,” Werder says. “But thanks for that.”

They link from MMQB to a guy with 35 followers?

You can set up signatures now.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

MMQB writes about Ed Werder’s daughter and son-in-law, each of whom have serious health problems: The Hard News Out of nowhere, they decide to include this.

On any given day, Werder’s @-mentions on Twitter are a mix of those offering encouragement to his family and trolls who take issue with his latest tweet about the NFL. Back in August, Werder used social media to stand up for ESPN colleague Chris Mortensen’s Deflategate reporting. A Patriots fan pounced. “First of all I hope your entire family contracts HIV,” the person wrote to Werder. “I think what we actually have is bad enough,” Werder says. “But thanks for that.”

This part struck me:

But so many people have responded that Werder feels an obligation to update them on Christie and Trey’s progress—fellow journalists, PR directors around the NFL, players, complete strangers.

Edit: How the heck do you get something bolded in a quote? Looks OK in the reply/quote, but when it’s posted the bold-ing disappears. Please don’t “Brian” me :ozzy:

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: breastfeeding complaining mom is from Newton? Shocker.

Liz Cooper, a mother of a 4-month old baby, says United Airlines told her to use the service pet relief room at Dulles International Airport in Virginia to pump breast milk for her baby.

“I was horrified. That’s where dogs go to the bathroom. Not where breast-feeding moms pump their milk that their babies are going to eat,” Cooper said.

Cooper said the airline then offered her a bathroom. Cooper, however, objected because she believes bathrooms are not sanitary.

Also, Cooper said United would not let use use a VIP lounge because she was not a member of it.

We’ve got a dog bathroom and a people bathroom…dog would be good for you.

You want to act like a cow, go to the livestock pen

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Do you root for the Bills to lose every week, or for them to lose just enough that they keep Rex around for years?

Do the Dolphins work out some sort of coaching timeshare now, or do they wait for the Bills to fire Rex before they hire him.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

ESPN and SI/MMQB hit the Pats, all in one quote. Win/win.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

I prefer the bourgeoisie Four Seaons.

Billy Burr is off the W bandwagon. :lol:

rrsafety
    Participant

Heil Hitler!

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

oh, Fox 25 producer and editor

she’s worse than bacon & jalapeno mac n’ cheese kid

Kevin
    Participant

There’s a little fire hydrant in there!  I love it!   :lol:

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 205 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar