Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 11/11-11/12/2017 Veterans Day Weekend Thread

This topic contains 125 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  02062 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 126 total)
  • Author

BrianInLA
    Participant

The media here (which, as I’ve pointed out, loves their teams) are going on and on about how LBall became the youngest player ever to get a triple double and how he’s now the 2nd coming of Jordan. Even though he has one of the worst shooting starts to any career in the last 30 years in the NBA. So now I’m hoping for Tatum to get one just so he can break that stupid “record” as no 19 year old has ever gotten one. The media also thinks the China/OtherBall nonsense is “fake news” even though the team returned without the 3 players.

BrianInLA
    Participant

To go full TJM: Olivia Newton John’s ex, who has been missing for 12 years and long assumed dead, has been found living in Mexico under a different name and with a new woman. He was in debt for like $40k when he vanished but that seems like a whole lot of work for just 40k. Damn guy stole my idea and then got caught. Carry on.

jforb
    Participant

Louisville over Ohio St, is that an ok result or is that an injuries only game?

Yahtzee
    Participant

With all of the Team X’s looking like crap these past few weeks I fully expect the Rams to get blown out this afternoon.

Oof. Not so much.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Falcons are just dominating Dallas.  Didn’t see that coming.

Falcons 49ers are just dominating Dallas the hated Giants.  Didn’t see Sort of saw that coming.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Yahtzee.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Well, no competitive games in the late session.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Would you fire Bob McAdoo now or wait until the offseason?

Yahtzee
    Participant

You might have to do it now after this game.

BrianInLA
    Participant

With all of the Team X’s looking like crap these past few weeks I fully expect the Rams to get blown out this afternoon.

Oof. Not so much.

Ya, these Rams look legit. They should coast to the NFC Championship game.

BrianInLA
    Participant

You might have to do it now after this game.

If they fire McAdoo it’s sort of a given they hire Belichick thus the Pats would have no head coach going forward.

Gillislee inactive. Is he hurt or is this a healthy scratch? I love Bennett being active. Fuck the NFL and everyone bitching. Blount 2.0.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Broncos are the worst team in the NFL defending play action. Curious if the Pats do lots of play action and tosses to the backs in space to slow down the pass rush and get chunks of yards. Throw in a few bombs to Cooks to keep everyone honest and on paper the Pats should roll.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

If Goodells demand include a private jet, can we make it Roy Halladays private jet?

chicowalker
    Participant

Have under 41 in this abortion of a game. I fully expect San Diego to score a td. This game should have ended 10 different times

Did you bet the Pats tonight? One of the few times this year I have.

Just did, got them at 7  :smile:

watching cobra for the first time since 1986. I don’t remember it being this awesome. His partner is Poppy  :lol:  his car is basically the car from spy hunter  :ohmy:   I might have to start the pats game late

chicowalker
    Participant

This movie wouldnt be more 1986 if alf and bob ojeda had cameos

BrianInLA
    Participant

Elway just called Brady the goat.  I wanted the pats to win by 71 so they kill Elway.  Now I might feel a bit bad.  Fuck em.

Dungy just said they have a Super Bowl caliper team and he (Elway) is the best QB in the building.  Oh? Can’t get insight like that from the homophobe overrated former coach.

I think I hit my playoff mode a couple months early.  I am not usually this angry or fired up until playoff time.  Must be the silly time change.  Or the nonstop Celebration Ale.

BSF34
    Participant

If Goodells demand include a private jet, can we make it Roy Halladays private jet?

:lol:

Mean and not for everyone.

Wait, what?

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Muff!!!

Yahtzee
    Participant

Ball!

Hacksaw
    Participant

Have under 41 in this abortion of a game. I fully expect San Diego to score a td. This game should have ended 10 different times

Did you bet the Pats tonight? One of the few times this year I have.

Just did, got them at 7 🙂

watching cobra for the first time since 1986. I don’t remember it being this awesome. His partner is Poppy 😆 his car is basically the car from spy hunter :ohmy: I might have to start the pats game late

….and a soundtrack with Voice of America’s Sons by John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Hacksaw.

jforb
    Participant

Yahtzee
    Participant

Boom!

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Lewis!

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Some good special teams play by the  Pats tomoght

Lewis is fast. :) They should’ve just kick it out of the end zone for the rest of the game.

GusChiggins
    Participant

Some good special teams play by the Pats tomoght

Coach Bedard says they spend too much money on them.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar