Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 11/11-11/12/2017 Veterans Day Weekend Thread

This topic contains 125 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  02062 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 101 through 126 (of 126 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

Time for Brady to jam it down their throat

I guess they heard you. :lol:

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

That was nice.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Surgical.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

:smile: That will do nicely  :smile:

BrianInLA
    Participant

Every time Bennett does anything I know every Pats hater complains and bitches. I love it. I love guys wanting to come back and play for a quality, non fool team. If it’s his last season he knows he’s at least getting to the afc championship game so I can’t blame him. At all.

What would the rule be? He didn’t “do” anything. GB waived him and he had to go to the team that claimed him.

They didn’t do anything wrong. But after Blount and Bennett and the mouth breathers from other teams complaining I can see them putting in some stupid rule.  This is the admin that came up with deflategate afterall and soiled the greatest team, coach and QB ever over nothing and the idiots believed them.

Yahtzee
    Participant

In the face of all this goodness, Zolak sucks balls.

chicowalker
    Participant

Wall- E !
    @zerowalls
    Replying to @craigacains8
    Yeah? Look at Brock. He’s playing like Montana.

I want him to die, painfully and publicly

jforb
    Participant

Is he watching a tape of that awful playoff game because no other explanation makes any sense.

chicowalker
    Participant

When he runs out of things on the field to pretend to complain about, he pivots to complaining about guys not being signed long term. Worst non Isis person on earth

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

KO Return TD
    Punt Coverage Muff Recovery
    Punt Block
    Punt Unit Causes 12 Men Penalty
    This could be Bill’s favorite special teams performance ever.

jforb
    Participant

Need a blocked xp returned for 2but that would require another Denver score.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Did they fire Matt Patricia back in September like they were supposed to?

Lebron
    Participant

Guessing it will be quiet around here tomorrow what with everyone offing themselves.  This is beyond spectacular

BrianInLA
    Participant

There was almost the pick 6 I was hoping for. Just as idiot collinsworth is washing the balls of osweiller.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Elway and Vance Joseph better get some heat for this stretch of games.
    Broncos are in big trouble.

BrianInLA
    Participant

My son in law is from Denver and a huge fan and even he said that it’s all on elway because elway doesn’t know shit and now the defense is old and slow and they are 5 to 7 yrs from being good again in that division.  Sadly he knows far more than anyone on Boston sports radio.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Hoyer time

BrianInLA
    Participant

Hoyer is better than 60 pct  of the QBs in the league.

Participant

A tipped 3rd down pass from being td Free.

fuck everyone, they are gonna march again!

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Cue all the cunts bitching about them running plays with a big lead.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Time to turn on the post-game on WEEI. Have to see if Ordway can top his “i don’t know how you can depend right now on Stephen Gostkowski.” take from after the Chargers game.

One miscalculation you could put on Bill the GM is how much he offered RFA Emmanuel Sanders in 2013. The Steelers matched, and Sanders was in Denver the following season. He would have been great in the Pats offense.

Pretty clear that Bennett is playing through injuries. The Pats are the ideal situation to manage his snaps and situations, as they have other options for goal line blocking.

BrianInLA
    Participant

According to what’s left at ESPN the pats are the first team in 2 years to score on 7 straight possessions.  I don’t for a second believe that is true but what do I know at this point.

Bill needs 77 more wins to break Shulas record.  With 12 wins a year he would need 6.5 years.  Not sure he will make it with Brady.

BrianInLA
    Participant

One miscalculation you could put on Bill the GM is how much he offered RFA Emmanuel Sanders in 2013. The Steelers matched, and Sanders was in Denver the following season. He would have been great in the Pats offense. Pretty clear that Bennett is playing through injuries. The Pats are the ideal situation to manage his snaps and situations, as they have other options for goal line blocking.

Would he, Edelman and Amendola all exist in the same universe? Or was Amendola post Sanders? I always thought he was a good slot guy who could make the clutch play and wish they had gotten him.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

That 4Q was awesome. How long did DEN have possession? 2-3 minutes?

Participant

7 sucks, 4 sucks, csnne sucks, i’m just hangin in and hoping bill says, “a la ciudad de mexico”

Viewing 26 posts - 101 through 126 (of 126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar