Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 11/18-11/19/2017 Weekend Thread

This topic contains 71 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Lefty 1 year ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Ghost! Loves the thin air!

Yahtzee
    Participant

Brady has 2 interceptions all year, right?

You are correct sir.

Humphrey
    Participant

5INTs for Peterman! :ohmy: I was generally supportive of the move, as Taylor couldn’t really put them over the top, but you gotta pull him before you destroy this kid forever.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Humphrey.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Humphrey.

Big Fat O
    Participant

I hope Nance drank the water or better yet someone spiked his drink with the nice Mexican water.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Shoe!

Big Fat O
    Participant

I guess the Raiders aren’t Team X.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Didn’t Borges pick the Raiders to go the Bowl?
    Just a clinical beatdown.

Claude45
    Participant

Always dangerous to comment before I’ve let basically a Coach Bedard review the film but it looks like maybe Peterman wasn’t ready.

Gimp
    Participant

You are correct sir.

Read somewhere that going into today, the Raiders number of interceptions on defense this season:

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I took a look at the AFC playoff picture now. The Pats and Steelers are both 8-2, and the only game on the schedule you’d term tough would be against each other. You never know, but they could wind up 14-2 and 13-3.

Jacksonville is 7-3, and they have 6 very winnable games in their schedule with injuries. Cards, Colts, Seahawks, Texans 49ers and Titans. If they match with the Steelers they have a win over them already for the tiebreaker.

Big Fat O
    Participant

33-8. How many “concerns” will be pointed out between 6 am to 10pm?

Feejis
    Participant

Favorite part of the game thread was BFO still not getting Nantz’s name right. He’s on a 12 year streak there.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I took a look at the AFC playoff picture now. The Pats and Steelers are both 8-2, and the only game on the schedule you’d term tough would be against each other. You never know, but they could wind up 14-2 and 13-3.

Jacksonville is 7-3, and they have 6 very winnable games in their schedule with injuries. Cards, Colts, Seahawks, Texans 49ers and Titans. If they match with the Steelers they have a win over them already for the tiebreaker.

You’re not kidding. Steelers could lose in Cincy (and Pats in Miami I suppose) but you’re right.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Favorite part of the game thread was BFO still not getting Nantz’s name right. He’s on a 12 year streak there.

Hope he dies on a fire or chokes to death on one of those shitty pimento sandwich at the Masters  :lol:

The Jags are Team X!

jforb
    Participant

Didn’t they barely beat Cleveland? I’d guess 2 losses in there.

Participant

The Jags are Team X!

Coughlin has Brady’s numbah caller

Big Fat O
    Participant

Coach Betard didn’t sound too impressed with their performance. Then again it could have been disappointment that they keep winning and he looks like a horses behind.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Here’s every play Nathan Peterman made today. Completed, incompletes, INTs, and runs.

INT 1: Good pass deflected off hands to DB.

INT 2: Terrible decision, worse pass.

INT 3: Hit while thrown.

INT 4: Great read by DB, undercut route. QB needs to better anticipate?

INT 5: Miscommunication with WR. Not sure who’s right. Or perhaps very inaccurate?

So mix of bad play and bad luck.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Cowboys are DUN.

Lefty

And in a very welcome and overdue development, so is Charles Manson.

Viewing 22 posts - 51 through 72 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar