Advertisements

This topic contains 61 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Yahtzee 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

LJSandwich
    Participant

Felger….”Bill didn’t maximize the asset!!!”   Screaming it like a mental patient.  He is so loathsome.

Lebron
    Participant

So how’d that wine and cheese session for the Cavs work out?

This year is going to be glorious. LeBron subtweeting about how they should trade the Brooklyn pick for help, etc.

Picturing Lebron screaming If Dan orders merlot I’m leaving.  I am not drinking fucking merlot!

Participant

DAMN Lou, when you are cribbing from Glenny Pre-SportsHub it’s time to shut down and retool…..

@LouMerloni 17 hours ago “It’s ok buddy”? You think I’m offended I was singled out? Still amazed at how little people understand radio.

Participant

I like to think Breathless Mahoney is doing wheel barrow races with the UPS/Mail/Milk/FedEx and Pizza Guy while he works his 16 hour a day on air shift LJS.

NASCL
    Participant

Deshaun Watson with a possible torn ACL.

Doncabesa
    Participant

Deshaun Watson with a possible torn ACL.

fucking Texans….  :lol:

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Top costume from the other night had to be Single Mother Trying To Hide a Smoke From Her Kids.  That kid went all out.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Fatty on a weirdo rampage on Twitter right now posting people who are “bummed” about Watson injury.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Good to see Winston Mayo (Shady Grady from Sanford and Son) on the Jets sidelines

Yahtzee
    Participant

Fatty on a weirdo rampage on Twitter right now posting people who are “bummed” about Watson injury.

He’s such a pansy.

jforb
    Participant

How the hell did MLB come up with 33 games for this playlist?
    Daisuke Matsuzaka: Major League Classics

Yahtzee
    Participant

Holy crap, I find myself rooting for the Jets.  Is that okay?

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar