Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 11/9/2017 Daily Thread….special guest from Tecula Mexico

This topic contains 85 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Pepper 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Hacksaw
    Participant

TITTTTOOOOO SANTANA….

ARRIBA!

Coma
    Participant

That’s Chico Santana, Hacksaw!

Regarding the “Goodell will stand or fall based on his principles, just like his dad” narrative that PK and Van Atta are putting out there, I guess neither of them noticed the commissioner only took a public stance after the President commented on players kneeling. At that point, he had to say something and, considering the comments and their source, defending the league he runs was an obvious choice. Every person in a similar position would react the same way, but, with Goodell, it’s all about his noble “principles.”

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Coma.

Kevin
    Participant

Massarotti tried to call into K&C as a regular caller? :lol:

Participant

Massarotti tried to call into K&C as a regular caller? 😆

“Corky from Sudbury, you are next…..”

Hacksaw
    Participant

Just listened to Steve Austin’s Unleashed podcast…..the guy owns 2003 Ford Focus.

chicowalker
    Participant

Any word on Tatum’s ankle?  I’m pretty sure I’d be as/more worried if my only child got hurt, but… :ohmy:

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Miguel claims to have a day job but he spends a crap load of time ‘bumping up’ tweets throughout the day.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Miguel claims to have a day job but he spends a crap load of time ‘bumping up’ tweets throughout the day.

You seem to be under the impression that being at a job and fucking around online are mutually incompatible.  :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Bedard’s site still has fewer than 6,000 subscribers?

At $35 per for a year subscription, that’s like only $210,000 to cut up among four or five guys.

I hope Chris Price sprints to the bank on Fridays.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Bedard’s site still has fewer than 6,000 subscribers? At $35 per for a year subscription, that’s like only $210,000 to cut up among four or five guys. I hope Chris Price sprints to the bank on Fridays.

Don’t sleep on those 75 idiots who sprung $300 for the lifetime membership.

Kevin
    Participant

Bedard’s site still has fewer than 6,000 subscribers? At $35 per for a year subscription, that’s like only $210,000 to cut up among four or five guys. I hope Chris Price sprints to the bank on Fridays.

Don’t sleep on those 75 idiots who sprung $300 for the lifetime membership.

Okay, $226,000 to split up between five guys. :lol:

Run, Chris run! No rush, McAdam.

jforb
    Participant

I see they finally added a few free articles. Not sure how letting everyone read “Patriots boost pay of four practice squad players” from Sep 10 is going to make me want to give them money though.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

I see they finally added a few free articles. Not sure how letting everyone read “Patriots boost pay of four practice squad players” from Sep 10 is going to make me want to give them money though.

Just a matter of time before “Our content was great, but the model was flawed…”

Ironhead
    Participant

I read Almost-A-Coach’s free “Daily Briefing” today.  My douchechills got douchechills when he ended a sentence with, “obvi.”

chicowalker
    Participant

I read Almost-A-Coach’s free “Daily Briefing” today. My douchechills got douchechills when he ended a sentence with, “obvi.”

natch :puke:  

Kmac
    Participant

https://twitter.com/UnrulyNeighbor/status/928642097946734593

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Kmac.

Ironhead
    Participant

Price/Robb/McAdam must be free to freelance while writing for Almost-A-Coach Bedard’s vanity project, right?

TwoTimes
    Participant

So that picture of Felger looking like a failed Backstreet Boy and Mazz looking like Corky’s twin brother was actually a promotional photograph?  It looks like the “before” picture in some synthetic testosterone supplement scam.

Greek Freak
    Participant

Who is going to be the first Bruins player to knock up Alex Kraemer?

Participant

Who is going to be the first Bruins player to knock up Alex Kraemer?

Mo Wanchuk, OOTG

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Minihane pulling a stunt at 98.5, trying to get Felger fired?
    Approve

jforb
    Participant

Minihane pulling a stunt at 98.5, trying to get Felger fired?
    Approve

Approve here too

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Just a matter of time before “Our content was great, but the model was flawed…”

Probably praying he gets bought up by The Athletic by this point, but I don’t think Boston is in its business plan.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Ironhead
    Participant

If I’ve made Almost-A-Coach Bedard squirm even a little bit in the last 24 hours, I’ll die a happier man.

NASCL
    Participant

Jimmy Murphy (I know, who?) appears to have gone all-in against Felger.

Kevin
    Participant

http://twitter.com/KYouk_2036/status/928694216724795392

Does Youk have a specific gripe against Felger or just the same general one we all do? I can’t remember anything specific.

Suzy
    Participant

Has jackass Fatty either finger-wagged  :pk: or made a horrifyingly inappropriate remark yet re: Halladay?

His poor wife and kids–their lives have come crashing down.

Participant

the guardian at the gate is awake…..

Participant

Minihane pulling a stunt at 98.5, trying to get Felger fired? Approve

He told gunt riddled Trenni that he admired the way The Comcast Cartel circled the wagons.

Suzy
    Participant

“Scribes there to represent fans” 
    I love that Belichick frustrates the tomato-faced clown.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Is that better or worse than the media celebrating their own colleagues mailing it in?

chicowalker
    Participant

is Youk_2036 when he’s running for President?  We need a running Youk/John Edwards mashup

NASCL
    Participant

No doubt Felger’s wife laid him out last night.

chicowalker
    Participant

Fatty had two tweets referencing Halladay and only one response like this, I’m disappointed

Nov 7

Replying to

Did you tell your waiter at lunch about his death? 💀

LJSandwich
    Participant

Felger opens the show with an apology.  I thought he was going to cry.  What a dink.  He says condesending crap in a horrible tone all the time, and now that he’s been bashed Nationally, he finally tries to show humilty.  He has none.  The funniest part was he asked Mazz if he has anything to add…Tony says “I regret that I didn’t reel you in.”  Talk about nutless.

chicowalker
    Participant

Have to root for an Eagles-Pats super bowl.  Radio row should be a blast for these jerkoffs, because Philly fans show restraint and don’t hold grudges

Participant

LJS – Was he has choked up as “Mr. Baseball” day?

Gimp
    Participant

He’s taking the beatings that he has coming, live, on the air.  I’ll give him that.

Of course, it’s most assuredly a craven ratings ploy, and it’s quite entertaining.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

The only thing I want that ass-hat representing me at is a firing squad.

Lefty

Keeping in mind that EEI and Sports Hub are now owned by the same company, the back and forth bullshit, Minihane’s stunt today, whatever Mazz did calling in or not calling in, all seem like a convenient ratings booster for both stations………

Coma
    Participant

What info aren’t the fans getting? Responses to inane questions about potentially trading Brady or Belichick’s upcoming appearance in a 30 for 30? Speculation about media created storylines? All the stats, injury information, practice participation are all readily available without Belichick answering questions at a press conference.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

What info aren’t the fans getting?

The false stuff that the media invents?

Kevin
    Participant

The confused face on Tony Mazz. :lol:

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The funniest part was he asked Mazz if he has anything to add…Tony says “I regret that I didn’t reel you in.” Talk about nutless.

Here’s where a co-host with balls would help. “I don’t think you really mean he ‘deserved’ it, Mike…”

Instead you have silent yes-man who lets the guy hang himself.

Francesa and Russo were perennially full of shit, but wasn’t the show better when they were on opposite sides and would argue? Mazz sits there like a quivering pimple. Useless.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Looks like Louie CK jacked off in front on the wrong people

Who exactly would be the right people?

[Insert John Dennis Pic]

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I guess the right people would be anyone who said ‘It’s cool if you pump off in front of me” anyone else is probably not cool.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Now we have the morning show in the afternoon. Guess there isnt enough negativity or anthem talk so Stale and Erkel decide to talk about Spacey.

Lebron
    Participant

Dale married the first woman he jerked off in front of.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar