Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 11/9/2017 Daily Thread….special guest from Tecula Mexico

This topic contains 85 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Tom Pepper 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 36 posts - 51 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Author

Lefty

If had only been a movie starring Kevin Spacey  and Louis CK, none of this would ever have become public.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Dale married the first woman he jerked off in front of.

The first man only got a hale and hearty handshake.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Hollywood is full of creeps…this is nothing new.

Coma
    Participant

The funniest part was he asked Mazz if he has anything to add…Tony says “I regret that I didn’t reel you in.” Talk about nutless.

Here’s where a co-host with balls would help. “I don’t think you really mean he ‘deserved’ it, Mike…” Instead you have silent yes-man who lets the guy hang himself. Francesa and Russo were perennially full of shit, but wasn’t the show better when they were on opposite sides and would argue? Mazz sits there like a quivering pimple. Useless.

Am I wrong in thinking Mazz once responded to the question of why he never disagrees Felger with something like “Because he’s always right”? What a riveting pitch that must have been.

Felger – “I’ll say outrageous things about the local teams, pissing people off and causing them to call or hate-listen. Tony will agree with everything I say and sometimes embellish it.”

Mazz – “You’re absolutely right, Mike”

Felger – “See? That’s a show. 4 hours of that.”

Suzy
    Participant

like a quivering pimple

LJSandwich
    Participant

Felger is still trying to justify his comments.  The dink should have just taken a suspension.  He has no touch with reality.  I saw his wife getting harrassed on Twitter….he can’t comprehend what a dumb, prep school, privelaged, cunt that he is.

Lebron
    Participant

The emergency injunction request by the NFL Players Association on behalf of Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott was denied by the 2nd Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals on Thursday.

The ruling means Elliott’s six-game suspension is back on and he won’t play Sunday vs. the Atlanta Falcons.

Jerruh’s gotta file those papers

LJSandwich
    Participant

Welcome back…Marty Bennett.

Lebron
    Participant

Pete really does hire the best and the brightest.  One of his former writers who left to cover hockey:

Emily Kaplan‏Verified account
    @emilymkaplan
    Rookie hockey writer mistake: leaving your passport at home because you forget Canada is another country.

Participant

“The Sports Hub will move to new studios on Morrissey Boulevard in Dorchester sometime after the deal is officially completed.”

I hope this pisses off everyone of them, Fredgy already cries about his Newton-Brighton commute every day.

Suzy
    Participant

Looks like Louie CK jacked off in front on the wrong people

Can’t stand him–he’s unfunny, smug, physically unattractive, and a fucking perv.

Never heard a word about him being a sick-o back in the day when he was a local guy. Maybe he only started it when he felt like he had a little fame & power and thus could indulge his jack off fantasies more easily.

Sounds like there are five accusers.  :ohmy:

Gimp
    Participant

Welcome back, Marty!

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Bennett’s good value.

8 games at relatively short money. Knows the system, tough, plays hurt, veteran Gronk insurance.

I can more than handle the flaky shit he says for three months. Worth it.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Keeping in mind that EEI and Sports Hub are now owned by the same company,

The Sports Hub was acquired by another company as part of the CBS-Entercom merger.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

“Shadow roster! Bennett and Belichick had all this planned!!!  Just like Blount in 2014! They’re orchestrating this from Foxborough! Cheating, cheating, cheaters!” — O’Leary

jforb
    Participant

So is Bennett actually healthy?

Lebron
    Participant

If any of those Air Force Academy practices are open next week I’m giving my boys a vacation day and we’re heading down.

LJSandwich
    Participant

Felger’s resistance to social media is funny.  He thinks taking punches for 3 hours on his crappy show will make all this go away.  This will forever be a sucker punch to be thrown at him, much like the Metco Gorilla scenario for KKKallahan and closeted fag John Dennis.

328 Chauncey St
    Participant

Felger opens the show with an apology. I thought he was going to cry. What a dink. He says condesending crap in a horrible tone all the time, and now that he’s been bashed Nationally, he finally tries to show humilty. He has none. The funniest part was he asked Mazz if he has anything to add…Tony says “I regret that I didn’t reel you in.” Talk about nutless.

Couldn’t agree more, LJ..this has been an early Christmas..to hear this douchebag trying to fake humility and sorrow is beyond fantastic..he is obviously afraid that he’s going to lose his job. I heard the segment yesterday, and that little ass kissing suck up Mazz is getting a pass somehow..he (I hope your sitting down) ended up agreeing with everything Felger said, and chipped in with his usual snarky comments and gratingly shitty stupid fan voice. Today, now that he sees he has escaped a direct hit…has completely changed his tune..distancing himself from his good friend like he’s electrified. Something to think about next time they talk about “Belichick through Brady under the bus..he really did”. What a sniveling, cowardly turncoat that little fraud is exposing himself to be..no surprise, but nice to hear. Finally, the ultimate hanger on, Murray is playing cheerleader as he sees his meal ticket swirling the drain. If there is a god, this thing picks up momentum over the next few days. SORRREEE

Big Fat O
    Participant

Felger would have gotten a pass if he wasn’t such a dick.

Guess Minihane tried to crash 98.5 and had a sign fire Felger. Talk about a hypocrite.

Coma
    Participant

“Shadow roster! Bennett and Belichick had all this planned!!! Just like Blount in 2014! They’re orchestrating this from Foxborough! Cheating, cheating, cheaters!” — O’Leary

If there isn’t a real article expounding this theory by Monday, then the Patriots haters have really lost a step. Pittsburgh Gazette, Denver Post, that loser from USA Today, I’m looking at you. Get your tinfoil hats on, pull up the Blount articles from 3 years ago and start typing.

BrianInLA
    Participant

In celebration of the return of Mr. Bennett I am having the first Celebration Ale of the season here at Casa del Blotzer/BrianInLa. Welcome back Marty. And happy holidays I suppose.

Ironhead
    Participant

In celebration of the return of Mr. Bennett I am having the first Celebration Ale of the season here at Casa del Blotzer/BrianInLa. Welcome back Marty. And happy holidays I suppose.

Forgot to mention I saw Celebration on tap here in Poodleland last week.

NASCL
    Participant

Jack Hillerman, one of the greats, Danny.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Felger and Mazz are torpedoed and listing badly.
    It’s wonderful.
    Townie Christmas 🎄 good!!

Lebron
    Participant

Jack Hillerman, one of the greats, Danny.

Oh my god!

Lebron
    Participant

Rats all practices closed

Yahtzee
    Participant

Maybe Jerry Jones can sue this terrible, penalty-laden Thursday night football.

Why hand off the ball 10 feet deep when you’re on the 1?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Yahtzee.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Love how Belichick just ignores all the bullshit Salute to Service crap and wears whatever the fuck he wants.
    On a fashion note, the 2017 STS tops are a little much with the USA on the back and the flag on the side.
    Lee Greenwood subtlety.

Participant

How has Big Schill not gotten into the middle of this yet?

10 in a row and all these fucks did all day is talk about each other…..

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  02062.

Big Fat O
    Participant

How has Big Schill not gotten into the middle of this yet? 10 in a row and all these fucks did all day is talk about each other…..

Nothing to shit on. Lose 10 in a row then there’s talk.

This stuff is easy. Nothing to watch and everyone has an opinion.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

the guardian at the gate is awake…..

What info aren’t the fans getting? Responses to inane questions about potentially trading Brady or Belichick’s upcoming appearance in a 30 for 30? Speculation about media created storylines? All the stats, injury information, practice participation are all readily available without Belichick answering questions at a press conference.

BB: You, the stoop-shouldered sniffler with the wine cooler in a bag, what’s your question?

Mystery Shank: Uh, you’ve had several best-selling books during a period where you dominated much like the ’80s celtics. When will you change things up by naming another writing collaborator? Say a guy from outside the narrow world of football. A guy who could make Titi Francona likeable might be the ideal co-writer.

Lebron
    Participant

Brady would get killed if he pulled that tent stunt Wilson tried to get away with

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Tent ⛺️ Stunt
    What a fraud
    That was embarrassing.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Sherman perhaps done for the year. I am sure he will be thrilled about having to play on a Thursday.

Wilson on 2nd and 21 nearly loses 25 yards running in circles and just lobs a flacco-jumpball that should have been picked but turns into a 50 yard gain.  Too funny.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

How has Big Schill not gotten into the middle of this yet?

I assumed he was still stuck on the side of road in TN or something with a trailer full of Hurricane Harvey supplies.

Viewing 36 posts - 51 through 86 (of 86 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar