Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/13/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Humphrey 1 year ago.

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

We’re onto Pittsburgh.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Does Kenny Britt have any experience running back punts and/or kick-offs? Could be a place he fit in right away.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Does Kenny Britt have any experience running back punts and/or kick-offs? Could be a place he fit in right away.

He returned kicks for one season early in his career (2009), 24 times.

Kevin
    Participant

Tony Mazz doesn’t think Harmon has enough clout to be the one giving the motivational sideline speeches.

They signed him for four more years and made him a captain, not good enough I guess.

chicowalker
    Participant

Wikipedia says Kenny Britt came into the league in 2009, but my own infallible memory tells me that motherfucker has been kicking around forever, DEFINITELY on the Titans team that lost the SB to the rams

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Wikipedia says Kenny Britt came into the league in 2009, but my own infallible memory tells me that motherfucker has been kicking around forever, DEFINITELY on the Titans team that lost the SB to the rams

Ask Bill Simmons.   :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Over a thousand yards receiving and 5 TDs for Jeff Fisher last year? Strange that the Browns can’t use him.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

We’re onto Pittsburgh.

Steve Buckley thinks its great that Miami won so the Pittsburgh game is now more interesting.  :wall:

Callahardfoul
    Participant

Who is he playing over? Dorsett?

chicowalker
    Participant

Over a thousand yards receiving and 5 TDs for Jeff Fisher last year? Strange that the Browns can’t use him.

He’s always been kind a of a shithead though right?  They may be trying to limit any bad influences on Gordon, or figure he’s not here next year anyway…

Participant

Thanks Buck, it’s great the Herald’s circling the bowl because it makes the Globe more interesting.

Kevin
    Participant

Buckley’s happy that Patriots fans dont get to be so cocky this week. Because that’s the the most important thing. Fan reaction.

Kevin
    Participant

He’s always been kind a of a shithead though right? They may be trying to limit any bad influences on Gordon, or figure he’s not here next year anyway…

They signed him to a four year deal and they’re eating around $5 million in cap space this year and next. Such a Browns move. :lol: He must really be a shithead.

Or he can’t play. It goes fast, or so I’ve been told the last couple of days. Though maybe that only applies to HOF QB’s.

jforb
    Participant

Buckley’s happy that Patriots fans dont get to be so cocky this week. Because that’s the the most important thing. Fan reaction.

Frankly, I’m more confident.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Buck must need more time to research the vicious beating Cora gave the media member who had his radio on to loud.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Thanks Buck, it’s great the Herald’s circling the bowl because it makes the Globe more interesting.

Speaking of the Herald can’t they just have a big huge wingo promotion and save the paper?

Participant

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

“Home Runs” I assume is some sort of Urban Dictionary slang for a sex act, right?

Nick B
    Participant

“Home Runs” I assume is some sort of Urban Dictionary slang for a sex act, right?

oh my, he went deep with that one.  ;-)

Coma
    Participant

oh my, he went deep with that one. 😉

For a moment, I started to think of a John Sterling home run call for a xxx xxxxx sex act, but then I decided that I didn’t want to make myself sick.

Feejis
    Participant

oh my, he went deep with that one. 😉

Touch ‘em all!

NASCL
    Participant

If they win the toss this week, I hope they take the ball and go 75 yards on 8 plays for a quick 7-0 lead.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Ummm … ahhhh … ohshitwhynot … four-bagger?

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

She didn’t want to cover sports anymore. Sure. Considering her career trajectory, I think other people didn’t want her covering sports anymore.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Tony Mazz doesn’t think Harmon has enough clout to be the one giving the motivational sideline speeches. They signed him for four more years and made him a captain, not good enough I guess.

Full Transcript of Motivational Speech delivered by Tony Masseroti:

“You can win! You know why? ‘Cause those other guys SUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK! Suck, suck, suck.”

chicowalker
    Participant

It’s ben a fun journey

Freudian typo?  Cherington? Roethlisberger?

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Thumbing its nose at the bankrupt Herald, the Globe sends TWO staffers to the arduous task of drinking and re-typing press releases and/or pool press conferences on the dangerous Disney World border.

Does Nickles really need to be on his hotel room deck to issue his umpteenth variation of “The Red Sox Need a Big Bat” information-free listing of the same 8 names (used to be 9, but oh, those Yankees!)? Doesn’t Pete Abe have a Springsteen concert to be at somewhere?

Think Nick can land an interview with Scott Boras?

Yahtzee
    Participant

It is deep; it is wide; it is . . . gone!

Can you believe it?

Hacksaw
    Participant

I have been listening to the MLB channel on Sirius and the keep saying these meetings have been “electric”.

chicowalker
    Participant

Hooks around Pesky’s pole! :ohmy:   :puke:  

Participant

It is high, it is far it is much more than a canker sore

Participant

I have been listening to the MLB channel on Sirius and the keep saying these meetings have been “electric”.

Sure – you’ve got the NY writers on their knees about how Giancarlo was destined to join the Bombers’ his whole life…..

Also, Pete and Nick await their marching orders from Mr. Pizutti-Henry about who specifically, the sox were/are all in on but somehow managed to sign on somewhere else….

I’m sure all the folks are comparing notes on who got the best price on Springsteen on Broadway tickets and have seen it 15 times…..

Sam Kennedy just runs up and down the halls of the hotel yelling I’m sorry over and over again all week.

Feejis
    Participant

Chicks dig the long balls.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I guess that ankle injury was serious….Cannon to IR :ozzy:   :ozzy:

Nick B
    Participant

Buck Chicks dig the long balls.

fixed

Yahtzee
    Participant

Oh, completely different.

So basically, a caterer cooks for large amounts of people off-site and transports the prepared food; a private chef is an employee of an individual or family and cooks about three meals/day for their client, and a personal chef cooks for multiple clients in the clients home and usually offers additional services.

jforb
    Participant

Not sure personal chef is the term I’d use for those additional services.

Dare to Swallow

Works on both levels.

Humphrey
    Participant

I guess that ankle injury was serious….Cannon to IR :ozzy: :ozzy:

Was the wideout pickup the end of the year for Mitchell…or are they still holding out hope for him?

Lefty

Can someone clue me in on this Malcolm Butler retweeting crisis and why I am supposed to care?  No idea what he did or didn’t do.

Coma
    Participant

Okay, I gave it a little more thought:

“xxx jacks one! A money shot for the Gangbangbino!!”

Yahtzee
    Participant

A thumbs up for enthusiasm rather than subtlety.

Humphrey
    Participant

Thumbing its nose at the bankrupt Herald, the Globe sends TWO staffers to the arduous task of drinking and re-typing press releases and/or pool press conferences on the dangerous Disney World border. Does Nickles really need to be on his hotel room deck to issue his umpteenth variation of “The Red Sox Need a Big Bat” information-free listing of the same 8 names (used to be 9, but oh, those Yankees!)? Doesn’t Pete Abe have a Springsteen concert to be at somewhere? Think Nick can land an interview with Scott Boras?

The Boras references have become embarrassing.

Viewing 43 posts - 1 through 43 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar