Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/13/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 42 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Humphrey 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

We’re onto Pittsburgh.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Does Kenny Britt have any experience running back punts and/or kick-offs? Could be a place he fit in right away.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Does Kenny Britt have any experience running back punts and/or kick-offs? Could be a place he fit in right away.

He returned kicks for one season early in his career (2009), 24 times.

Kevin
    Participant

Tony Mazz doesn’t think Harmon has enough clout to be the one giving the motivational sideline speeches.

They signed him for four more years and made him a captain, not good enough I guess.

chicowalker
    Participant

Wikipedia says Kenny Britt came into the league in 2009, but my own infallible memory tells me that motherfucker has been kicking around forever, DEFINITELY on the Titans team that lost the SB to the rams

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Wikipedia says Kenny Britt came into the league in 2009, but my own infallible memory tells me that motherfucker has been kicking around forever, DEFINITELY on the Titans team that lost the SB to the rams

Ask Bill Simmons.   :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Over a thousand yards receiving and 5 TDs for Jeff Fisher last year? Strange that the Browns can’t use him.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

We’re onto Pittsburgh.

Steve Buckley thinks its great that Miami won so the Pittsburgh game is now more interesting.  :wall:

Callahardfoul
    Participant

Who is he playing over? Dorsett?

chicowalker
    Participant

Over a thousand yards receiving and 5 TDs for Jeff Fisher last year? Strange that the Browns can’t use him.

He’s always been kind a of a shithead though right?  They may be trying to limit any bad influences on Gordon, or figure he’s not here next year anyway…

Participant

Thanks Buck, it’s great the Herald’s circling the bowl because it makes the Globe more interesting.

Kevin
    Participant

Buckley’s happy that Patriots fans dont get to be so cocky this week. Because that’s the the most important thing. Fan reaction.

Kevin
    Participant

He’s always been kind a of a shithead though right? They may be trying to limit any bad influences on Gordon, or figure he’s not here next year anyway…

They signed him to a four year deal and they’re eating around $5 million in cap space this year and next. Such a Browns move. :lol: He must really be a shithead.

Or he can’t play. It goes fast, or so I’ve been told the last couple of days. Though maybe that only applies to HOF QB’s.

jforb
    Participant

Buckley’s happy that Patriots fans dont get to be so cocky this week. Because that’s the the most important thing. Fan reaction.

Frankly, I’m more confident.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Buck must need more time to research the vicious beating Cora gave the media member who had his radio on to loud.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Thanks Buck, it’s great the Herald’s circling the bowl because it makes the Globe more interesting.

Speaking of the Herald can’t they just have a big huge wingo promotion and save the paper?

Participant

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

“Home Runs” I assume is some sort of Urban Dictionary slang for a sex act, right?

Nick B
    Participant

“Home Runs” I assume is some sort of Urban Dictionary slang for a sex act, right?

oh my, he went deep with that one.  ;-)

Coma
    Participant

oh my, he went deep with that one. 😉

For a moment, I started to think of a John Sterling home run call for a xxx xxxxx sex act, but then I decided that I didn’t want to make myself sick.

Feejis
    Participant

oh my, he went deep with that one. 😉

Touch ‘em all!

NASCL
    Participant

If they win the toss this week, I hope they take the ball and go 75 yards on 8 plays for a quick 7-0 lead.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Ummm … ahhhh … ohshitwhynot … four-bagger?

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

She didn’t want to cover sports anymore. Sure. Considering her career trajectory, I think other people didn’t want her covering sports anymore.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Tony Mazz doesn’t think Harmon has enough clout to be the one giving the motivational sideline speeches. They signed him for four more years and made him a captain, not good enough I guess.

Full Transcript of Motivational Speech delivered by Tony Masseroti:

“You can win! You know why? ‘Cause those other guys SUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKK! Suck, suck, suck.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar