Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/15/2017 Daily Thread

This topic contains 22 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Big Fat O 12 months ago.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

The day before the day before the match up with that team from western Pennsylvania.

TwoTimes
    Participant

Happy Francesa Day.

NASCL
    Participant

I hope the Bruins beat the Capitals once more in my lifetime.

GusChiggins
    Participant

I’d like to take back any positive comments I have previously made about Joel Embiid.

:puke: Tro-el Embiid

chicowalker
    Participant

He went from 0-annoying in no time.  More Dwight Howard than Shaq (off the court)

Participant

Happy Francesa Day.

Noted Prick Phil Mushnick is all in:

“I’ll give Mike Francesa this: In my 44 years in this business, I have never dealt with, known or covered a more inexorably conceited, condescending, factually wrong, name-dropping, dissent-intolerant, megalomaniacal, pompous, boastful, hypocritical, self-entitled, self-anointed, self-delusional, unilaterally rude, humorless, imperious and dishonest person in the media. Other than that “

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Happy Francesa Day.

Noted Prick Phil Mushnick is all in: “I’ll give Mike Francesa this: In my 44 years in this business, I have never dealt with, known or covered a more inexorably conceited, condescending, factually wrong, name-dropping, dissent-intolerant, megalomaniacal, pompous, boastful, hypocritical, self-entitled, self-anointed, self-delusional, unilaterally rude, humorless, imperious and dishonest person in the media. Other than that “

Busted clock alert.

Participant

“I’ve heard whispers about that sort of thing, as well. There’s some sort of issue,” Schefter said. “I truly do not know the extent of it. I don’t know how long it has been brewing or the history of it. Clearly, there’s something there, but I don’t know what to make of it, to be honest with you.”

To recap:

1. Heard whispers
    2. Don’t know the extent of the whispers
    3. Don’t know the history
    4. Something’s there
    5. Don’t know what it is or what to make of it

That clears it all up.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

“I’ve heard whispers about that sort of thing, as well. There’s some sort of issue,” Schefter said. “I truly do not know the extent of it. I don’t know how long it has been brewing or the history of it. Clearly, there’s something there, but I don’t know what to make of it, to be honest with you.” To recap:

1. Heard whispers
    4. Something’s there

That clears it all up.

It’s so stupid. BB already talked about this weeks ago when asked.

Guys can have any personal trainer/guru they want, but they aren’t employed by the team so they can’t walk around as if they are. Tom’s personal trainer gets treated the same as anyone else’s.

Big Fat O
    Participant

What are the whispers?

Brady hates BB, Kraft hates BB, everyone hates BB. I’m sure we could go on.

Feejis
    Participant

I love Brady but I can totally see him being kind of a douche about needing Guerrero to be around in places the coach doesn’t want him to be.

And by douche I mean he’s so committed to his regimen that he wants the guy available to him on an on-call type basis.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

How long before some dip shit claims BB has had enough of Guerrero and will sign on to be the head coach of the Giants.

Ironhead
    Participant

Their podcast inoffensive enough, but goddamn the two millennial twunts on the Ringer NFL podcast Mays and Kelly fully believe in the Last Thing I Saw is Law.

chicowalker
    Participant

Their podcast inoffensive enough, but goddamn the two millennial twunts on the Ringer NFL podcast Mays and Kelly fully believe in the Last Thing I Saw is Law.

Speaking of, if I have to read the word “unicorn” in relation to a basketball player again it’s SHea Sherrano’s head on a fucking spike

Participant

SOOOORRREEE Honks and Green Teamers they just aren’t that good and coaching does not matter right, Tony?

Nick B
    Participant

How long before some dip shit claims BB has had enough of Guerrero and will sign on to be the head coach of the Giants.

Felger already thinks this.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

“I’ve heard whispers about that sort of thing, as well. There’s some sort of issue,” Schefter said. “I truly do not know the extent of it. I don’t know how long it has been brewing or the history of it. Clearly, there’s something there, but I don’t know what to make of it, to be honest with you.” To recap:

1. Heard whispers
    4. Something’s there

That clears it all up.

That describes 90% of the sports “commenters” in this town.

Although I don’t know if the thought originated with him, Ordway did ask a pertinent question: why would Coach Berdard allude to these “problems” as a guest on someone’s radio show but not share with the paying subscribers of Boston Sports Jerkoff if he actually knows anything?

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

What are the whispers? Brady hates BB, Kraft hates BB, everyone hates BB. I’m sure we could go on.

Sunday’s Bob Ryan column:

Back in my day, people weren’t afraid to hate in public.

Holley is such a vag… even Dale seemed tougher than him in that interview.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Holley is such a vag… even Dale seemed tougher than him in that interview.

Who were they interviewing?

One of th guys who wrote the racist stories in the globe

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Yeah, Jerry Richardson.

You know, the owner who’s such a League suck-up and virtue-signaling douchebag that he has the NFL Shield rather than his team’s logo on the 50-yard line unlike most other teams. Really wants everyone to publicly know that the League matters more than his own team.

What a fucking humanitarian.

Big Fat O
    Participant

One of th guys who wrote the racist stories in the globe

Didn’t know he started covering sports. Another show that’s become unlistenable.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar