Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/17/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 46 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  Lebron 8 months ago.

Viewing 22 posts - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author

Lebron
    Participant

All the holy shit Luke Kuechly mic’d up screeches from Rat Pack Tess are worse than when Gruden would say his name 500 times each broadcast

Yahtzee
    Participant

Anyone else unable to view posts on the Tuesday thread?

Humphrey
    Participant

I cannot either, thought I was fucking up somehow.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

I killed it. I went to update a post I had just made and the whole thread disappeared.

Damn WordPress.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I killed it. I went to update a post I had just made and the whole thread disappeared.

Damn WordPress.

Image result for charlie brown i killed it

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

6 users thanked author for this post.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

NASCL would want this re-posted;

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

7 users thanked author for this post.

NASCL
    Participant

Did you hear about Laverne DeFazio?

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  NASCL.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Penny Marshal won’t be down for for any milk and Pepsi.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

She’s reunited with Shirley now.

Lebron
    Participant

Drinks are on Rob Reiner.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Seeing that Laverne was 75 makes me feel old.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Oh joy. Per Reiss, Shawn Smith has been assigned as referee for Sunday’s Patriots-Bills game. He is No. 14 in your officials’ program. Smith was promoted to referee in 2018. His crew averages the second-most penalties called per game this season (18.6).

1 user thanked author for this post.

NASCL
    Participant

I think Cindy Williams is alive and lives with about 379 cats.

Humphrey
    Participant

Yeah, Wikipedia says Shirley’s still alive…and I saw her and Laverne on some Nick show a couple years ago.

In other L&S related news, I completely and utterly forgot that Michael McKean was Lenny.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Humphrey.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I hope no one forgets Worcester’s Own Eddie Mekka.

Participant

Skeevy indeed.

(Side note: Anyone remember the time Le Batard wrote an 1,800-word story for Cosmopolitan about trying to bed women, which he titled “I Am the Hunter”? The piece was weird and gross.)

Coma
    Participant

The 12/18 daily thread gets blown up and can’t be read or posted in. Do the board members give up and focus on work? No!

BSMW-ers improvise, adapt, overcome and start posting in the 12/17 daily thread

4 users thanked author for this post.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

There is Heady Topper in the break room from the office Christmas party.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Participant

USA Today makes it sound like it’s a bad thing.

Newspaper publishing is one of only eight U.S. industries that employs less than half as many workers as it did in 2008. There are now just 160,739 newspaper publishers workers in the United States, compared to more than 320,000 a decade earlier. While people still read newspapers, many who do subscribe to the digital version, reducing the need for those who print physical copies. Industry workers today are making less money than industry workers in 2008. Since that time, the industry’s average annual wages dropped 17.8%, one of the larger declines of any industry.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

And yet Shaughnessy still has a job … and probably the largest compensation of any Globe “writer” and perhaps editor.

Lebron
    Participant

Sounds like it was Wilford Brimley diabeedus that did in Laverne.

Lebron
    Participant

Dan Le Betard?  Wrote a column on how to bed women?  He Miami hats and t-shirts to work, associates with a guy named Stugotz and is like 50 pounds overweight.  I’m sure there’s a ‘relax ladies, I’m man enough to give you all a turn’ vibe about him.

Viewing 22 posts - 26 through 47 (of 47 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar