Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/18/18 Daily Thread

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Florida Sox Fan 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

NASCL
    Participant

8 users thanked author for this post.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Good Ole Jim Ross “Thats one handsome woman King. Any guy that gets dumped by her must feel like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.”

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Hacksaw.

Participant

Les Moonves is getting nothing and Ms Chen will not be liking it.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I was almost late for work because I wanted to sit in the car and listen to Mut Christmas card talk.

Any idea where Gerry bought a place in the city?

Big Fat O
    Participant

I was shocked today when I looked at the standings and the Pats are the 3rd seed.

How can that be? Brady is done, defense is slow, BB lost it. Sure their not 3rdforthe draft?

2 users thanked author for this post.

jforb
    Participant

I was almost late for work because I wanted to sit in the car and listen to Mut Christmas card talk.

Here

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Gerry doing the later-life, windfall cash wife dump?

Nick B
    Participant

South End, He’s finally accepting his alternative lifestyle that he’s hid for all these years.   :lol:

1 user thanked author for this post.

Participant

Eddie and The Fabulous Judy moved downtown years ago, now everyone’s doing it

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  02062.

Humphrey
    Participant

I was shocked today when I looked at the standings and the Pats are the 3rd seed.

How can that be? Brady is done, defense is slow, BB lost it. Sure their not 3rdforthe draft?

…and while I’m on record being in favor of them actually having to play a game because they look so rusty offensively, it’s kind of ironic that the Texans could lose second by virtue of losing to the Eagles.

chicowalker
    Participant

When cat-fucker James Stewart congratulates a wrestler for winning a title on twitter (as he does often), is that any different than tweeting to Michael B. Jordan congrats on beating Drago?

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

In other meteorological news, Pamela Gardner has switched from Channel 4 to NECN/NBC10 and should be starting there any day soon.

Yahtzee
    Participant

That’s a strange address.  I know that area very well and thought that was an assisted living facility. Maybe Gerry is worse off than we realized.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Even Drudge is worried about Tom.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Even Drudge is worried about Tom.

Sure doesn’t sound like Belichik is:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar