Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/23-12/25/2017 Christmas Weekend Thread

This topic contains 79 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Florida Sox Fan 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

I used to love telling broads I never saw movies like Ghost. You have to see it! Whoopi won an Oscar!!!

You haven’t seen “The Holiday”? Kate and Cameron are so good.

chicowalker
    Participant

Indulge me please. I need to play 2/3. Alex smith bortles Prescott.  I’m leaning towards smith bortles

jforb
    Participant

No idea but I accidentally caught a couple minutes of the fantasy advice show on 98.5 last night. Who thought that would make for listenable radio?

Claude45
    Participant

No idea but I accidentally caught a couple minutes of the fantasy advice show on 98.5 last night. Who thought that would make for listenable radio?

The worst is when any fantasy show takes calls. How is “I’ve got Jones, Diggs and Hill in league with no flex. Who do I go with?” entertaining for anyone. Sad enough that these jamokes can’t just decide for themselves but how is that interesting to anyone else?

This being said, two different people asked for my advice last week on a defense and a TE. Somehow, my advice cost them a combined 45 points. Really almost impossible to be as wrong as I was. Strangely my phone has quiet this week.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Indulge me please. I need to play 2/3. Alex smith bortles Prescott. I’m leaning towards smith bortles

Sounds good.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Claude45
    Participant

Indulge me please. I need to play 2/3. Alex smith bortles Prescott. I’m leaning towards smith bortles

Sounds good.

Let me take this one. I’m on fire…..

Humphrey
    Participant

God that was stupid.   Thanks, Buffalo.   Should have let the play clock run out at that point and taken the 3.

Coma
    Participant

Wasn’t it the last Bills game where the Buffalo coaches and players told the announcers that their attitude was “7 not 3”? So far, through 5 quarters, 2 FGs for Buffalo.

Humphrey
    Participant

Wasn’t it the last Bills game where the Buffalo coaches and players told the announcers that their attitude was “7 not 3”? So far, through 5 quarters, 2 FGs for Buffalo.

And I have to beg to differ with Nantz…if the Bills had kicked the fg it would be 13-3 now.    Unless the kickoff was run back a long way, what would have changed in the play calling?

Doncabesa
    Participant

Brady helping them fix that :-( , not a great game so far for him.  But you know it can always change on a dime for him.

jforb
    Participant

Was the 4th down play ruled incomplete and not a sack?

Doncabesa
    Participant

Was the 4th down play ruled incomplete and not a sack?

I don’t think so, is still showing them with 2 sacks for 10 yards lost.

Gimp
    Participant

Jesus that catch by Gronk.

Doncabesa
    Participant

Brady helping them fix that 🙁 , not a great game so far for him. But you know it can always change on a dime for him.

Shockingly enough, he immediately went back to being top of the league.  Jesus christ is he incredible to watch.

Humphrey
    Participant

Not that it mattered in the least, but I could’ve sworn the Pats declined a 5 yard penalty on a 3 yard qb sneak.    What’d I miss?

And it’s clear the Dolphins said “nice season” and packed it in after they beat the Pats.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Humphrey.

Doncabesa
    Participant

fuck

Humphrey
    Participant

This would be a gift.   And it was!  And if Gilmore could’ve grabbed him in that situation;  he should have.   No difference in the outcome if he had.   Would’ve been first and goal at the one with 2 seconds left.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Humphrey.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

That’s a tough call against Buffalo.

Knowing for sure he didn’t have possession until the left foot was back up in the air? Well, maybe. It was about as close as you can get.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Yeah, I couldn’t have overturned that one.

I also wondered why they declined the too many men penalty. Cost them two yards.

Doncabesa
    Participant

Defense fucking suuuuuuuucks…. until they hit the red zone.   :lol:   :lol:

Humphrey
    Participant

Where was the stick, on the stripe …definitely worth challenging if it was.   Pretty obvious he stuck the ball out over the white.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Gronk draws a penalty called or uncalled, every play.
    TD Gillislee.
    Let’s put this team out of their misery and then celebrate the unexpected death of Lukey Russert.
    I have a dream.

jforb
    Participant

Bills able to push off at will?

Humphrey
    Participant

Gronk draws a penalty called or uncalled, every play. TD Gillislee. Let’s put this team out of their misery and then celebrate the unexpected death of Lukey Russert. I have a dream.

Yes, first down at your own 40….great opportunity coming up here.

Doncabesa
    Participant

and like that it’s a 2 td game

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 80 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar