Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/28/2017 Daily Discussion Thread

This topic contains 50 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Nashua Dad 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Humphrey
    Participant

This just in – Volin is still a douchebag.    Most of the comments confirm that’s the opinion of people other than myself.

h/t Singapore Sox Fan:

Now removed from the copy (link):

When a reporter asked if it was like switching from the Cowboys to the Indians, Mitchell responded: “Someone has to get scalped.”

I’d love to know which Pittsburgh reporter asked this (please be Dunlap, please be Dunlap).

Major Intangibles
    Participant

YOU’RE still focused on the Steelers, you should be worried that the Patriots will commit a turnover Sunday and the Jets will ask for that ball to be weighed!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

YOU’RE still focused on the Steelers, you should be worried that the Patriots will commit a turnover Sunday and the Jets will ask for that ball to be weighed!

The balls will be in the neighborhood of 9-9.5 PSI

Sports radio this a.m. (don’t know if it was local or ESPN), I heard the host talking about Gronk’s bonuses, and that he “heard” Belichick might try to limit his playing time to keep him from the $2M. I’m thinking what asshole media guy is passing this off as fact?

Tucker:

chicowalker
    Participant

So Gronk needs 11 catches to reach 80…which means he has, uh, *cue Gronk dropping every pass in increasingly Inspector Clousseau-esque fashion*

Miguel brings up Wilfork in 2014:

Somebody else cites a time the Pats restructured Vollmer to make a bonus more likely. And didn’t they change structure with Brady so the suspension didn’t cost him money?

RedSeat
    Participant

Sports radio this a.m. (don’t know if it was local or ESPN), I heard the host talking about Gronk’s bonuses, and that he “heard” Belichick might try to limit his playing time to keep him from the $2M. I’m thinking what asshole media guy is passing this off as fact? Tucker:

He has had as many as 11 catches exactly once in his career. He has had 116 yards or more twelve times (10.8% of games played). But yeah, if he fails to reach those levels Sunday, it’s Belichick being shady.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

The balls will be in the neighborhood of 9-9.5 PSI

See? They’re still doing IT, caller!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Participant

Look Tony, I’m not saying Brady ignored a wide open Gronk on purpose but I bet him and Bill kept the 2 mill.

Absolutely Mike

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Look Tony, I’m not saying Brady ignored a wide open Gronk on purpose but I bet him and Bill kept the 2 mill. Absolutely Mike

Both BB and Kraft are about to get hammered by this new tax plan. They need all the $$ they can save!! :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

The cap space is basically spent by now. Does Bill get to pocket half if he screws Gronk out of it?

BTW, I’d like this game decided well before they have to target Gronk for an 11th time. :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Miguel tweeting at 8:53 AM on a Thursday?? Weird time.

Let’s say they’re up three scores in the fourth, and Gronk’s just shy in one of the criteria. These assholes will either bitch about stingy Belichick denying Gronk his bonus or foolish Belichick playing with fire by playing fragile Gronk when the game’s already decided.

Feejis
    Participant

Let’s say they’re up three scores in the fourth, and Gronk’s just shy in one of the criteria. These assholes will either bitch about stingy Belichick denying Gronk his bonus or foolish Belichick playing with fire by playing fragile Gronk when the game’s already decided.

Win freakin win for them.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Then the story dies when Kraft pays the incentive anyway, and in five minutes they all forget how prudent and magnanimous it is to do that, and move on to the next heap of bullshit.

chicowalker
    Participant

If I wanted to start a parody Miguel account, would I just call it Cap Space <incorrect amount>?

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Sooooooo

EEI decided that the only way to elevate Tomase is to portray him as fearless in going head to head with John Dennis.

Keep the controversy going by making the rest of the programming focus on their slap-fight. Bradford and Trenni going deep on Day #2.

Pats game? Bruins? Celtics’ streakiness? Off the table. What people want to do is hang on “hold” for an hour to weigh in their long-time listener opinions. This makes those idiotic “get people involved” consultant-driven viewer opinion surveys on local sports look thoughtful. (Should Brady throw to Gronk more often? Let us know at pollpoop.cbs4 ).

Worst of all, whenever anyone has the temerity to mention Print The Rumour Tomase’s ‘spygate’ behavior, the retort is “he’s the man with the guts to stand up to John Dennis!”

Oh, if you switch, 98.5 has Shank on analyzing the Pats.

There is no god.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

BTW, Shank just observed that last year’s Pats stats were “artificially inflated” because of “the division.”

The Tomato Can theory never gets old.

Callahardfoul
    Participant

If I wanted to start a parody Miguel account, would I just call it Cap Space <incorrect amount>?

Miguel rides shotgun in Chico’s car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB2di69FmhE

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Miguel tweeting at 8:53 AM on a Thursday?? Weird time.

He was eligible to have this week off, Kevin.

Participant

How come no one in the press was calling for Tuuka to be replaced up 5-1 with 2 minutes to go?

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Then the story dies when Kraft pays the incentive anyway, and in five minutes they all forget how prudent and magnanimous it is to do that, and move on to the next heap of bullshit.

That’s because, out of loyalty to Kraft, Gronk deliberately body-slammed that Buffalo DB a few weeks ago to get suspended for a game and reduce his chances of getting that incentive payment.
    :lol:

Coma
    Participant

BTW, Shank just observed that last year’s Pats stats were “artificially inflated” because of “the division.” The Tomato Can theory never gets old.

This is well-worn territory, but…*

Buffalo 8-7
    Miami 6-9
    New York 5-10
    Total wins: 19

Baltimore 9-6
    Cincinnati 6-9
    Cleveland 0-15
    Total wins: 15

Tennessee 8-7
    Houston 4-11
    Indianapolis 3-12
    Total wins: 15

Los Angeles 8-7
    Oakland 6-9
    Denver 5-10
    Total wins: 19

It’s too much to ask Shank to look at the standing, but, excluding the division leader the AFC East is tied for most wins with the AFC West. The Patriots also played the AFCW and went 3-1 against them. KC, who leads that division, is 9-7 compared to the Patriots at 12-3. An objective observer might conclude that the Patriots are really good, but why put in some effort when you can rely on old, inaccurate cliche?

*I was 90% done with this post when I realized Shank was talking about last year, but whatever. In 2016, Miami, Buffalo and NY combined for 22 wins, with Miami being a wildcard playoff team. The AFCW teams were better with 26 wins and Oakland earning a wildcard with 12 wins. So, the “lucky” Patriots had the benefit of playing in the second best division in the AFC. If they had to play the real teams in the AFC North or South, I’m sure they wouldn’t have won 14 games and the Super Bowl :rollseyes:

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Cold Open:
    Ironhead, on 18 Apr 2012 – 08:25 AM, said:
    Oh, and Melancon makes John Wasdin look like Pedro @!&%ing Martinez at his zenith. :ohmy:

Smilin’ Joe Hesketh, on 18 Apr 2012 – 08:21 AM, said:
    Watching the game last night, it occurred to be that Valentine might honestly be the worst @!&%ing Sox manager I’ve ever seen. Worse than Hobson, worse than Kerrigan. I was too young to see Zimmer at work, so post-Houk he’s by far the worst. I mean, there’s no excusing this shiit. The Sox finally had their winning streak, were played well and hitting the shit out of the ball, then he blows a game by leaving Bard out there exhausted, makes his idiotic comments about Youkilis that throws the whole clubhouse into turmoil, and then watches as Youk gets the Golden Sombrero while his team loses by 15. No, he can’t pitch and Lester’s shitty start meant the game was lost by the 4th, but he has the remarkable ability to destroy any good momentum the team has because of the inability to keep his @!&%ing mouth shut for 30 seconds.

He won’t last through the All Star Break, I hope. Of course that’s assuming the ownership gives a damn about winning, which going by the process he was hired they do not. Everyone’s talking about the Sox again, baby! Time to sell some bricks!

Oh God! Shamgod, on 18 Apr 2012 – 08:49 AM, said:
    I can’t wait for Dale Sveum to swoop in and fix this team. This team has mediocre pitching. That’s why they are mediocre. Not because of Bobby’s nonsense. Much like Billy Martin with the yanks in the 80s. I preface all of this by saying that i’m not a huge Valentine fan but no manager is going to make this staff into anything more than it is.
    (-3)

Smilin’ Joe Hesketh, on 18 Apr 2012 – 08:53 AM, said:
    If Sveum were here I’d at least be confident he would have been hired for his baseball acumen and not his attention-getting abilities.
    Not asking Bobby to create miracles. I’m asking for a manager who won’t cause stupid and unnecessary controversy which results in a nice little win streak going completely down the shitter because the clubhouse is aghast that he trashed a player so abruptly and in public.
    He’s @!&%ing sociopathic. It takes a remarkable level of brain damage to say the one player who’s not emotionally committed is….Youkilis? The guy who could teach a 700-level course in helmet throwing?

Oh God! Shamgod, on 18 Apr 2012 – 08:58 AM, said:
    everything you say i agree with but i’m a pragmatist. Are they a winning team regardless of who the manager is this year? My answer is no. The team won for so many years with good pitching. They have mediocre pitching now. Lester isn’t an ace and Youk is cooked regardless of the Valentine head games.

Brian, on 18 Apr 2012 – 1:14 PM, said:
    THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!
    (-11)

Kevin, on 18 Apr 2012 – 1:24 PM, said:
    I love that there’s any pro-Red Sox post, you get a “Yeah, what he said!” :lol:

It’s the Reverse Neener Neener.

Chuck Schick, on 18 Apr 2012 – 1:42 PM, said:
    I think it’s time to spin “Brian: NH” off into its own show. I’d like to get the guys from Muzz % JF to do the opening credits.

(+12)
    Feejis, on 18 Apr 2012 – 1:44 PM, said:
    :lol: I’m confused why the hockey picture is in there though.

Chuck Schick, on 18 Apr 2012 – 1:49 PM, said:
    You need to set the tone, using the local sports scene. Fast-cut to Brian banging on the glass after an OT goal by the Monarchs.

Marty Nopointe, on 18 Apr 2012 – 1:53 PM, said:
    One episode of Meat Locker had 6 or 7 consecutive calls from Brian in NH, all from different people and none of it was pre planned
    that still makes me laugh
    (+3)

Please enjoy this Holiday Week Marathon of Brian:NH, brought to you by WNEN-TV, channel 47.2, New Hampshire.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

InThisTown, on 18 Apr 2012 – 2:36 PM, said:

:lol: :lol:

Blech Friday – Pilot
    Christmas approaches and someone at the Pheasant Lane Mall is having a good time. Brian sets out to remedy the problem. Guest starring John Sununu.
    (+10)

Marty Nopointe, on 18 Apr 2012 – 2:56 PM, said:
    Sharpest Tool in the Picnic – A young family breaks rules by playing frisbee at the city park. Neenering applied.

Bird in the Hand, but Three’s a Crowd – Arrival of Cosmo ruined by Mother in Law’s visit

Black Sheep in the Closet – County Fair ruined by Racist dog

Eggs in one basket before they hatch – McDonald’s breakfast menu is renumbered, Brian receives breakfast burrito instead of hotcakes, blecch too spicy

Beat like a redheaded step mule – Trip to farm ruined by Racist dog

Fish or get off the pot – Trip to Shaws for bread ruined by smelly fish counter, Neenering applied
    (+11)

Scott@PD, on 18 Apr 2012 – 2:59 PM, said:
    I think the plot of every show should be Trip to ________________________ ruined by racist dog. I would watch that.
    (+5)

Great White Dhale, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:04 PM, said:
    Jumping with Sharks – Complaints after opening day loss are met with the statement “Don’t go jumping a bridge yet.” Guest Star: Glenn Ordway (Fans of the show point claim this episode was the sign of the show’s decline.)

Scott@PD, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:00 PM, said:
    How about a game show called “I’ve Got a Hunch”
    (+5)

Chuck Schick, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:08 PM, said:
    Silver Lining at the End of the Rainbow – Brian anticipates the start of baseball season; Jocko attends the local pride parade. Guest-starring Alan Thicke as Bobby V.

Major Intangibles, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:09 PM, said:
    If Men Were Supposed to Fly, They’d be Frogs With Wings – Brian writes to his Alderman, complaining that they built the city too close to the airport.
    (+3)

Great White Dhale, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:16 PM, said:
    Too Many Cooks Spoil the Child – Brian worries about his nephew after he gets a toy kitchen set for Christmas.
    (+3)

Smilin’ Joe Hesketh, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:17 PM, said:
    Guess Who’s Coming Over For Crow – Brian invites people over to show them how to set a DVR, serves them shorts for dinner. Too Cottony!
    (+5)

ChicoWalker, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:27 PM, said:

These Colors Don’t Run (Except when my Mother-in-Law Does The Laundry) – Brian’s Lee Greenwood Commemorative American Flag Festooned Windbreaker is ruined when his mother-in-law, in a misplaced effort to help, puts too much blecch bleach in the wash. The stark results are Jocko-approved, but do nothing to build up America. After holding his tongue regarding her recent dye job, Brian finally erupts and dubs her the “Red Menace”
    (+7)

Chuck Schick, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:35 PM, said:
    Was that the “Live free or DYE!” episode?
    (+5)

InThisTown, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:23 PM, said:
    Different Strokes For Different Foulkes – Brian takes a job at Burger King but isn’t offended by Keith Foulke’s comments. Like it or not he won a tital here.
    (+7)

Chuck Schick, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:31 PM, said:
    Tocket Man – A snowstorm threatens Sunday football viewing; Jocko attempts to watch the game at the home of a neighbor (Damon Wayans).
    (+5)

Marty Nopointe, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:34 PM, said:
    Twas the Silent Night before Christmas – Itinerant family knocks on door, barked at by racist dog, interrupting “the Archie Bunker show”

Rob Peter to Pay Paul and Mary – Brian wins tickets to Burt Sugarman’s Midnight Special by calling radio show, misses Sox game due to Japanese made VCR malfunction

Baggers can’t look a gift horse in the mouth – Grocery store bagger is scared by racist dog, drops Moxie, receives butter coupon as tip. guest starring: Erik Estrada

There’s no place like home on the range – Trip to Branson, MO enjoyed quite thoroughly by racist dog

Sealed with a Keep It Stupid Simple – Trip to post office to mail party invitations ruined by too many stamp options. guest starring: Polly Holliday

One if by land, O say can you see – Fourth of July bash ruined after wrong date listed on invitations

Feejis, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:38 PM, said:
    Right to Free Speck – A paperwork mixup results in Brian having to return to high school to complete an English grammar course and he is not pleased with the cafeteria lunch selections. Danny Pintauro guest stars as Brian’s former classmate turned vice-principal.
    (+3)

InThisTown, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:40 PM, said:
    My Dinner With An’Dre – Brian and Jocko are in for a surprise when they meet his long lost cousin from Roxbury for dinner at Olive Garden.
    (+3)

Marty Nopointe, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:44 PM, said:
    A Very Specious Episode – Post that isn’t understood but has the cadence of a pro-Bobby V statement is approved heartily.
    (+5)

ChicoWalker, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:43 PM, said:
    NAY! brrrr– Wacky neighbor “Beaker”, fed up with Brian’s chiding him over the length of his lawn, sideburns, and LIEberal list of government entitlements he embraces, comes over to finally have it out. Brian is nowhere to be found, but has left his computer on and his email logged in…wackiness ensues as “Beaker” sends out a series of emails, each funnier than the last!
    (+7)

Kevin, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:47 PM, said:
    Cocoa Puffs and Jokey Stuff – After a heartfelt speech given by his friend Beaker goes awry, Brian assures him to not worry about it, and that he still has jokes to fall back on; Brian is forced to throw out unused milk after his wife buys a full gallon to cover one bowl of cereal a day.
    (+5)

02062, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:45 PM, said:
    vaya con dios, Dick Clark.

Chuck Schick, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:52 PM, said:
    Waiting for the Other Ball to Drop – Jocko remembers Dick Clark fondly; Brian confuses Ryan Seacrest and Neil Patrick Harris, even after a 2-second Google search by his wife.

Marty Nopointe, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:53 PM, said:
    Celtic me off – Basketball related discussion annoys Brian, episode hinges on final 2 minutes

Andy Rooney Rules – While lamenting preemption of 60 minutes by Bungles game, Marvin Lewis and Mike Tomlin are confused for each other

ChicoWalker, on 18 Apr 2012 – 3:54 PM, said:
    X Marks the (Mulching)Spot – In a very special episode, Brian, acting on his gut about his “vile, cruel” neighbor Mark, calls the cops to report suspicious activity in his yard. Asked if he wanted to report this anonymously, Brian refuses, admonishing the dispatcher that she would probably be lauding him as hero. Mark’s back yard is found to contain the shallow graves of several missing TSA agents. Special guest star Shavar Ross (Dudley from Diff’rent Strokes)

Major Intangibles, on 18 Apr 2012 – 4:00 PM, said:
    Finger Roll into Traffic– A poorly timed completely coincidental query as to the barometric status of the City of Miami during an apparently important basketball game leads to near-tragedy.

InThisTown, on 18 Apr 2012 – 4:17 PM, said:
    Leggo My ERGO – After reading the latest issue of Cosmo, Brian introduces Jimmy Dean sausages and waffles to the bedroom.
    (+5)

chicowalker
    Participant

Do they give Pulitzer Prizers just for ledes?

The daughter of a Florida man who became paralyzed after falling from a roof while chasing a monkey that had stolen his favorite Pittsburgh Steelers hat in Bali says the family is “hopeful” that he’ll regain the use of his body.

Lebron
    Participant

All it is missing is a random when Shea was in the minors 

Humphrey
    Participant

Shouldn’t an ACC team beat Navy or at least give them a ballgame?

Virginia scored on the opening kickoff and is now behind, 28-7.    Navy is running right through them.

Coma
    Participant

Sports radio this a.m. (don’t know if it was local or ESPN), I heard the host talking about Gronk’s bonuses, and that he “heard” Belichick might try to limit his playing time to keep him from the $2M. I’m thinking what asshole media guy is passing this off as fact? Tucker:

You know what would be great for Tucker’s argument? Some examples. I know it’s twitter and space is limited, but follow that up with some tweets of situations where “shady stuff” happened with incentives. Or tweet out an image of a paragraph with these examples. Otherwise, he just opens the door for morons to speculate.

Probably the only other thing I know about Tucker is his claim that he saw players on IR practicing when he was with the Patriots. He signed with New England on 12/13/05 and then was traded to Cleveland in August of 2006. If the 2005 Patriots wikipedia page is accurate, the team started the season with LB Ryan Claridge, WR Michael McGrew and WR Cedric James on IR. 9 other players went on IR over the course of the season, including Matt Light, Rodney Harrison, Randal Gay, Ty Poole and Chad Scott. My theory is that Tucker saw Claridge, McGrew or James practicing. It doesn’t make sense that Harrison or Light would get injured in September, placed on IR (which meant they could not return) and then were healthy enough to practice by December. Also, the team knew what they had with their veteran players. They weren’t going to learn anything new by having Koppen participate in practice on the scout team. It would make sense if it was young players who had been injured in training camp, but by the end of the season were healthy enough to get on the field. I can see having Claridge practice to see what he could do an if he could contribute next season. That’s still a rules violation, but it’s in the realm of having your socks too high or too low. The player on IR can’t come back and play, so how is it helping?

To me, it comes across as petty for Tucker to think that infraction was worth bringing up in 2007 or 2008 when the “cheating” bandwagon was getting rolling. Tucker spent a month playing and practicing with the 2005 Patriots. He played for 3 other teams over his career, but I can’t recall him ever claiming to have see anything shady with them.

“Having dirt on the Patriots” is a decent chip to have for an ex-player trying to find his niche in the media. He was there for a cup of coffee, but that hasn’t stopped him from framing himself as somebody who knows the inner workings of the Patriots.

Participant

The reviews are in and it’s a hit…..

See the source image

“Upton Bell did not grow up like you and me. Your father was not the NFL commissioner who created the draft model now followed by all professional sports. Your mother was not a Broadway star. His parents were each of those things. You were not a thirty-three-year-old general manager of a pro football team, or a radio and TV host. I can say with certainty you have not met the people he’s met or had the experiences he’s had. And, no offense, I doubt you are as funny or insightful as Upton Bell is on a variety of topics. This is an extraordinary life story of a unique individual. The epilogue alone is worth the price of the book.”—Bob Ryan, Boston Globe sportswriter, author, frequent ESPN panelist, and recipient of the Curt Gowdy Media Award from the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame (Bob Ryan 2017-06-13)
    “It didn’t start with Joe Namath or Joe Montana or Tom Brady leading an impossible comeback in Super Bowl LI in Houston. This is the history of professional football in America. If you ever played football, played fantasy football, or just tossed a few bucks in an office pool, this is the book for you. Upton Bell lived it and Ron Borges covered it. A stronger combo than Belichick and Brady.”—Dan Shaughnessy, Boston Globe columnist and New York Times bestselling author (Dan Shaughnessy 2017-02-23)

Lebron
    Participant

Ryan should have simply said “fuck off pissants” and yeah, Bell/Borges have accomplished more than Bill and Tom if the accomplishment is “failure”

Participant

Uppy was a #ThanksMom as well as a #ThanksDad

Yahtzee
    Participant

I’m guessing folks are too busy listening to Dino, Big Schill and Little Jerry to post on the board.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

Sports radio this a.m. (don’t know if it was local or ESPN), I heard the host talking about Gronk’s bonuses, and that he “heard” Belichick might try to limit his playing time to keep him from the $2M. I’m thinking what asshole media guy is passing this off as fact?

Tucker:

I swear there was a time when he wasn’t a shitbird in the media but maybe I am misremembering. Such a shitty comment that he knows he (or anyone else) can get away with and nobody except a few Patriots fans are gonna say anything. It’s like he has gotten progressively worse each year.

Lebron
    Participant

Guessing Schilling’s wages get garnished to all the people he owes money to.  Like Cro or Travis Henry’s game checks that would go to 9 different women.

jforb
    Participant

I’m guessing folks are too busy shooting themselves after listening to Dino, Big Schill and Little Jerry to post on the board.

Fixed

I swear there was a time when he wasn’t a shitbird in the media but maybe I am misremembering. Such a shitty comment that he knows he (or anyone else) can get away with and nobody except a few Patriots fans are gonna say anything. It’s like he has gotten progressively worse each year.

I thought there was a time he was OK too. But he takes these blindside potshots all the time now. No supporting info. Just “I know! I was there!” His brethren lap it up because it supports their prevailing narrative. Belichick will do anything, won’t he?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

For the Giants, The Gettleman is coming to town.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Tucker obviously has an axe to grind since he was here for a cup of coffee.

Fuck him

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Uppy was a #ThanksMom as well as a #ThanksDad

That thing on his head..the Colts fake punt formation was a more convincing deception.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

For the Giants, The Gettleman is coming to town.

One less landing spot for Caserio. And, I would think, for Josh.

Doncabesa
    Participant

Celtics schedule seems to be really getting to them, at least the back half should be easier.

Doncabesa
    Participant

Getting their legs now.  James Harden shooting like shit isn’t hurting

Hacksaw
    Participant

YOU GOTTA BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER!

Doncabesa
    Participant

Holllyyyy shit!  What a frigging game!  Man when their defense is on it’s ridiculous.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Hello Friscooooooo

in Day 3 of a 5 day SF solo vacation. Fucking unbelievable food out here.

Heres something ive learned. They like the Warriors out here.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Hello Friscooooooo in Day 3 of a 5 day SF solo vacation. Fucking unbelievable food out here. Heres something ive learned. They like the Warriors out here.

I thought the town would be awash in Garappolomania.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Hard to tell. I’ve mostly dealt with other alkies, servers and my one friend out here who couldn’t give 2 shits about sports that aren’t ultra marathons.

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar