Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/30/2017-12/31/2017 Weekend Thread

This topic contains 61 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  Kingasaurus 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Best gift to end 2017 is Harbaugh’s boo-boo face.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Well thank Fuck that’s over. I guess all that’s left is this nearly 30 year streak of me not banging Cindy Crawford.  I want blue sky thinking people.

Humphrey
    Participant

Buffalo is in the playoffs and Rex Ryan’s tattered reputation takes another hit.

So does Shank’s, not that anyone thought he knew diddly squat about football.   So much for Baltimore being a threat.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

So does Shank’s, not that anyone thought he knew diddly squat about football. So much for Baltimore being a threat.

Media has plenty of time to make the Chiefs or Jags into Team X.

If it’s the Jags, it means the Steelers are out so I get a chuckle either way.

Lebron
    Participant

Here’s hoping Brother John gets the ax

Yahtzee
    Participant

(apologies if this got posted twice).

Can 2018 be the year Shank retires or at least dies?

If twice = 2 million times, then yes you should apologize. Otherwise, all good.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Del Rio fired.   :lol:

Coma
    Participant

No catches or even targets (according to the CBS sports site) for Gronk. Ross Tucker must think this confirms his prediction of “shadiness.”

Maybe they didn’t want Gronk getting hurt. He’s kind of important.

This is a rational line of thinking and shows common sense, but it won’t fly with brain-washed masses who worship Felger. This could only be a plan to screw over Gronkowski by the cheap Patriots.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Well thank Fuck that’s over. I guess all that’s left is this nearly 30 year streak of me not banging Cindy Crawford. I want blue sky thinking people.

They are still 100% running Tyrod out of town on a rail, right?

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Sat night Divisional game on 1/13.

Coma
    Participant

I’ll admit that I initially thought the little pop pass from Petty to the Jets receiver that was dropped was a fumble. Then I remembered that Brady and Alex Smith had run that play a few times this year and it’s treated as a pass, even though there’s no big wind-up and the ball only goes about 12 inches. I can imagine the outrage on social media, though, if that was Cooks dropping the ball and a Jets defender falling on it. We’d be hearing how the Patriots were bailed out again by the officials and how they need to change the rule of what’s a forward pass and what’s a, I don’t know, handoff that goes forward and only travels a short distance in the air.

A nice irony from the Ravens loss: On the final kickoff by the Bengals, the Ravens kick returner was hurt running out of bounds into the bench area. He injured his ankle stepping on a bag that was part of the medical tent, which had been taken down at that point.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Thread title at 2BD:

Did You Cry When the Bengals Won?

:lol:

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar