Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/4/17 Daily Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So he owned up and admitted to it (the way they wanted Brady to) and they are still killing him for it…..

That column (the AFC East sucks) by the new broad at the Globe is mind roasting but I am sure she got plenty of high-fives from Joe Sullivan and gang. Would love to know how she came to decide to write about that, as if it hasn’t been done to death already.

On a day when the Jets and Dolphins respectively took down previous Team Xs KC and Denver, no less. But no, the AFC East is the lesser division.

Lebron
    Participant

Ol’ Travis Kelce sure was whooping it up yesterday after they went up 14-0.  I laughed my ass off when they fucked the whole thing up.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Ol’ Travis Kelce sure was whooping it up yesterday after they went up 14-0. I laughed my ass off when they fucked the whole thing up.

Kelce and Cam Newton are two peas in a pod. Galactic-sized assholes when they beat you, but MIA when they lose. No experience being gracious winners.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Shame on you basement people.

This play was bad. And it is indefensible. Shame on any Patriot nitwit who’ll explain this by telling us that Gronk gets held on every play and it finally boiled over. Please spare us all idiotic and embarrassing defenses of the act. Your guy Gronk did a really bad thing, and there is no excuse for it.

Participant

Speaking of shame, we are nine days out from the 6th anniversary of the .32 kid getting lugged.

Tom Pepper
    Participant

This play was bad. And it is indefensible. Shame on any Patriot nitwit who’ll explain this by telling us that Gronk gets held on every play and it finally boiled over. Please spare us all idiotic and embarrassing defenses of the act. Your guy Gronk did a really bad thing, and there is no excuse for it.

CHB?

Feejis
    Participant

Boston.com headline:

“Ex-Celtic Kermit Washington pleads guilty in fraud case.”

500+ games in his career, 32 over part of a season here and they call him an Ex-Celtic….

Yahtzee
    Participant

CHB?

Si

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

CHB?

He apparently wrote this days after a column that fawned over Dave Cowens in which he lectured Gen-Xers and Millennials (as only a Boomer can) about how they don’t know Celtics if they don’t know Big Red.  And he was great; I remember (natch). The same Dave Cowens who, right after being called for a ticky-tack foul ca. 1976 absolutely leveled the guy opposite him, and when he was whistled, yelled at the refs, “Now THAT’s a foul!” (Here’s the link that identifies Mike Newlin of Houston as the guy who drew the phony call and then got whacked.)

And I’m sure CHB was similarly outraged when McHale took out Rambis in 1984; I believe Shank was on the Celtics’ beat at the time.

:rollseyes:

Suzy
    Participant

CHB?

Si

The outrage! God he’s ponderous.

Indefensible…shame…idiotic…embarrassing…bad….  :wag:   :wag:   :wag:   :wag:

GFY, fraud.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Spicy Monday with Suzy!

Tom Pepper
    Participant

I do like the fact that he is so angry about the Pats success. He can’t even hide it. I know in the grand scheme of things it means nothing, but fuck that guy.

It’s only December 4th, but the next fucking car I see decked out with goofy antlers is going to get the Bambi’s mom treatment. It’s not fun, nor funny.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

There’s something wrong with the media and “big fans” in this town. None of them can understand the heat of the moment and expect perfection 100% of the time. All of this hand wringing is beyond ridiculous. Gronk lost is cool, big deal.

If you’re into HoF Strawman attacks, no matter what fanboys and basement dwellers and get a lifers are screeching Atticus Finch Shaughnessy stands firmly in your path.  Gronk did a bad thing and should be suspended. Take-THAT self-blinded subterraneans!!

Doncabesa
    Participant

Younger Tommy would have been thrown out of this game already tonight, these refs have been fucking terrible.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Looking like a really bad night for the Steelers.

Big Fat O
    Participant

I’m amazed at the media in this town who root for failure. BB is a big meany so  the team must fail for these low life’s to be happy.

Humphrey
    Participant

Younger Tommy would have been thrown out of this game already tonight, these refs have been fucking terrible.

Weak holding call on Cinci just wiped out a TD. :ozzy:

jforb
    Participant

Looking like a really bad night for the Steelers.

Bengals are still the Bengals though. Injuries not enough.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Fucking Bengals could fuck up a free lunch.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Feels like typical Bengals here.

Get a first half lead. Offense turtles in the second half and can’t do anything. Lets other team back in the game to win late.

CornerBlitz
    Participant

Fucking Bengals suck.
    How the fuck is Marvin Lewis employed?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Fucking Bengals suck. How the fuck is Marvin Lewis employed?

What about Dalton? Jesus Christ.

I wouldn’t pay him ten cents to clean my toilet. He can’t get a single important first down when the offense needs it.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar