Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/4/2018 Daily Discussion Thread

This topic contains 32 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Rickkyboy 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Lefty

Jesus, Donato and Krug just waved at a Florida player skating past them along the boards and who scored.   If either one of them had even slightly taken the body, the play would have stopped.

Looked like Friday night pick up.

Lefty

Soft-Jaro……Soft-Hala….

screw it, soft goal let up

jforb
    Participant

It’s possible she’s a good cook. I’ll never know.

But she’ll definitely fail. I don’t think she has the slightest clue what it’s like to run a restaurant.

Have you seen any of the ‘food’ pics we’ve posted?

Yahtzee
    Participant

I like the new look on my phone.

Ding away for being late with this.

Well played.

Yahtzee
    Participant

A pair of quintessential Boston bars have been closed temporarily, according to the investment group behind the establishments.

The Tam, located at 222 Tremont St. in the city’s Theatre District and Sullivan’s Tap, located at 168 Canal St. in the city’s West End, have been shuttered for the time being, but the plan is to re-open both bars “as soon as possible,” confirmed Julius Sokol, a representative of Greater Boston Bar Co., in an e-mail.

I’m guessing permanent.  According to the Globe.com article, the same company also owns Beacon Hill Pub and Mary Ann’s.  What a quartet of shittiness.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Mary Ann’s, The Tam, and The Beacon Hill Pub were sold this summer along with the property for some of them.
    Universal Hub post

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Down goes BC in OT. Well done Providence and Chico.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Did we lose Suze?

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar