Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/8/17 Daily Thread: Here comes the Snow!

This topic contains 54 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Hacksaw 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author

Hacksaw
    Participant

I think Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan is trying to work me. His wrestling podcast does the mailbag every week, I usually contribute a question some serious and some humorous. I asked him if he ever met Whitey Bulger and he went on quite a bit about Whitey mentioning the good and bad. Even educating his co-host about Whitey.

Then Sullivan says my name and says it was good meeting you last week. He and I were never in the same time zone. Is this some kind of satanic mind game?

Coma
    Participant

I think Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan is trying to work me. His wrestling podcast does the mailbag every week, I usually contribute a question some serious and some humorous. I asked him if he ever met Whitey Bulger and he went on quite a bit about Whitey mentioning the good and bad. Even educating his co-host about Whitey. Then Sullivan says my name and says it was good meeting you last week. He and I were never in the same time zone. Is this some kind of satanic mind game?

Beware the Purple Haze. And the Golden Spike.

Suzy
    Participant

I think Taskmaster Kevin Sullivan is trying to work me. His wrestling podcast does the mailbag every week, I usually contribute a question some serious and some humorous. I asked him if he ever met Whitey Bulger and he went on quite a bit about Whitey mentioning the good and bad. Even educating his co-host about Whitey. Then Sullivan says my name and says it was good meeting you last week. He and I were never in the same time zone. Is this some kind of satanic mind game?

There was no “good” about Whitey.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Not a fan of the fires. The dildo’s are fine. The Sand Fire in 2016 was far closer and worse for me (less than a mile from my house at its worst and dumped a ton of ash in the pool). These have mainly been a lot of rich people having their 10 million dollar houses burn which sort of sucks. But at least they have insurance. The traffic has been more of a nightmare than usual. But its snowing in Texas. So there is no good no matter where you go. In theory. Curious how the fires play out this weekend with both the Chargers and Rams in town and the smoke being a major force at least for today.

Hacksaw
    Participant

There was no “good” about Whitey.

Agreed I should have worded that better.

Viewing 5 posts - 51 through 55 (of 55 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar