Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 12/5-12/6/2015 Weekend Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 335 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Once that Wainwright loan came through, everyone can just take their money back, right?

Suzy
    Participant

Snow doesn’t melt into hats in Bedford Falls.

ETA: The shot of Mr. Gower singing always gets to me!

Burt is like David Brent with that accordion… He went home to get it.

Doesn’t anyone know any Christmas songs?

Ed McCaffrey was a dink.. but his kid sure can play..

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Definitely one of the great feature-length Twilight Zone episodes ever.

Suzy
    Participant

Once that Wainwright loan came through, everyone can just take their money back, right?

Tom sure will!

:lol:

Ed McCaffrey was a dink.. but his kid sure can play..

Was he second team All-American with Harry Bailey?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

I’m starting a band called  Close the Door, Eustace.

Kevin
    Participant

Tom sure will!

Now I want to go back and see if he’s there at the end. He’d better not be, that prick!

Suzy
    Participant

Tom sure will! :lol:

:lol: Now I want to go back and see if he’s there at the end. He’d better not be, that prick!

He’s one of the FIRST ones in the door at the end, with a snide, “Another bank run, George?!” The guy has balls!  :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Tom sure will! :lol:

:lol: Now I want to go back and see if he’s there at the end. He’d better not be, that prick!

He’s one of the FIRST ones in the door, with a snide, “Another bank run, George?!” The guy has balls! :lol:

Kingasaurus
    Participant

He’s one of the FIRST ones in the door, with a snide, “Another bank run, George?!” The guy has balls! :lol:

George, let’s just forget the previous unpleasantness. :lol:  

Humphrey
    Participant

Alabama and Clemson winning has to cook Ohio State’s goose for sure.   Sorry, Bertie.

Suzy
    Participant

This was awesome, Guys! Thanks for keeping up the BSMW tradition with your hilarious & always brilliant commentary–I look forward to it every year and 2015 was as funny and entertaining as ever.

Happy New Year to YOU all–in JAIL!

Lefty

I did not realize that the Ferraro that plays for the Bruins is the son of that rat faced prick Ray Ferraro.

The stank of the father carries on and will prevent me from liking this kid no matter how well he plays.

chicowalker
    Participant

I wake up this morning, see page 4 of a thread, think there’s no way that many people were into the Celtics game or Mich. State-Iowa…I missed the IAWL thread! :-(

I’ve never seen the movie….and I won’t, until next year’s thread. Maybe a heads up on friday for those of us who aren’t on much on the weekend? :smile:

Gimp
    Participant

I was decorating the tree / watching ELF with the wife. Found the IAWL Game thread with a half hour to go in the movie.

The intellect and sickness of this crew is so much deeper than I ever realized.   :lol:

Kevin
    Participant

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Chico, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Amazing prick, that Denver guy with the IAWL “commentary.” Von Miller got fined for that hit on Brady, too.

Lefty

Chico, you took the words right out of my mouth. Amazing prick, that Denver guy with the IAWL “commentary.” Von Miller got fined for that hit on Brady, too.

I don’t think Miller even got flagged for that one. He got fined for the one where he speared Brady when Brady was already on the ground.

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Bailey Park wasn’t built on the cemetary. Potter’s little rent collector points to the bottom of the map “here’s the old cemetary”, then he flips to the current map Bailey Park is bigger but still above the cemetary

andrew
    Participant

Gasper’s column in the Boston Globe – Kobe Bryant Deserves His Due. Yes, because Kobe toiled for years on a low profile franchise that didn’t make it to the NBA finals every year, we need to be told about how we overlooked one of the great players in NBA history. Gasper should just title all his columns “ESPN – Please Hire Me – I’ll Be Ever So Servile.”

Tommyfw
    Participant

Here’s a thought: don’t bother reading or listening to that preening little queen.    :smile:

Your point is on target though.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Bailey Park wasn’t built on the cemetary. Potter’s little rent collector points to the bottom of the map “here’s the old cemetary”, then he flips to the current map Bailey Park is bigger but still above the cemetary

Good catch. It’s a little confusing because George is looking at the cemetery when he says ‘This should be Bailey park.”

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 335 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar