Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 1/4/2016 Daily Thread

Tagged: 

This topic contains 306 replies, has 54 voices, and was last updated by  Humphrey 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 307 total)
  • Author

middlebury03.5
    Participant

Interview with Brady and Giselle’s chef. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2016/01/04/meet-the-chef-who-decides-what-tom-brady-eats-and-what-definitely-doesn/gERAd0pkpmuELDZztIA56K/story.html?s_campaign=bcom:gigya:twitter

hope he enjoyed his stint working for them

Was this not an authorized interview?

I read it as a precursor to the launch announcement of Teele Square’s newest dining hotspot, tümeric or some such thing.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Had enough with noted cunt and pizza griller POtP.

You people have a little nickname for everybody.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Rex Ryan didn’t say for certain that Dennis Thurman would be the defensive coordinator of the Buffalo Bills in 2016.

Pettine or Rob?

Kevin
    Participant

Got myself a new 4K TV for Christmas and holy shit, Bob Ryan’s little baked bean teeth are the most frightening thing ever.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

4k.  Madonne.

Marty Nopointe
    Participant

Got myself a new 4K TV for Christmas and holy shit, Bob Ryan’s little baked bean teeth are the most frightening thing ever.

8BB: It’s not 4K Kev it’s the KKK, hey if there can be a BET network it’s only fare

CornerBlitz
    Participant

PoTP is so stupid he doesn’t even realize he’s being mocked. Staggeringly dumb.

Hacksaw
    Participant

8BB: It’s not 4K Kev it’s the KKK, hey if there can be a BET network it’s only fare

Looks like D and Cm will be back on tv.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

TwoTimes
    Participant

If you outlaw guns, only Jocko will have guns.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Jockos looks like a place for day drinking

InThisTown
    Participant

4k. Madonne.

The thing is showing programming 172 hours a week, it would have smoke coming out of it if he went cheap.

Participant

Oh fer fucksakes

@DaleEArnold As @giantspathanlon knows, I worked with Tom Coughlin at BC. Greatest compliment I can offer? I wish my son could have played for him.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

If I ever open a bar that shall be the motto.

Duberstein’s: A Place For Day Drinking.

InThisTown
    Participant

I’ll let my kid play for Sandusky if I don’t have to pay for college.

What a fucking ingratiating twat Dale is.

Yahtzee
    Participant

If I ever open a bar that shall be the motto.

Duberstein’s: A Place For Day Drinking.

What about?: Dale, Stay the Fvck Out

Kevin
    Participant

Looks like D and Cm will be back on tv.

Speaking of which, this guy is still a weirdo.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

They used the wrong pic, this is the Chicopee Jocko’s Place;

Your point still stands.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

I’ll let my kid play for Sandusky if I don’t have to pay for college. What a fucking ingratiating twat Dale is.

Playing the odds, your kid would already be too old for Sandusky.  The Smart Play.

C’mon into Duberstein’s, we’ll let you buy a round.

Participant

I’ll let my kid play for Sandusky if I don’t have to pay for college. What a fucking ingratiating twat Dale is.

I know Tom, I know Pat, I used to call BC games – humblebrag triple crown.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

That’s the Chicopee I know.  Come for the piss break off the Pike, get the fuck out.

If you want to picture Duberstein’s….the Cockatoo Inn from Jackie Brown is a good place to start.

BSF34
    Participant

Wait, what?

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Bigger twat than that Duggar broad.

YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!

Hacksaw
    Participant

Dark and leathery.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Dark and leathery.

Feejis
    Participant

Too bad Dales kid was a wispy twink.

andrew
    Participant

I was kind of excited to see Kansas/Oklahoma, but my interest vanished the moment I heard Dick Vitale’s voice. I was sick of him even before his remarks on Tom Brady. Stick to drinking Coach K’s urine, Vitale. When I look for integrity in sports, the last people I turn to are former college basketball coaches.

andrew
    Participant

It’s a shame that Joe Gill doesn’t have to take the commuter rail to get to and from work. Twitter would have shut down last February if he had to take the Lowell Line every day.

Doncabesa
    Participant

Dark and leathery.

Y, extremely drunk maybe, Y

Feejis
    Participant

PoTP is so stupid he doesn’t even realize he’s being mocked. Staggeringly dumb.

Really a supercunt.

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Pagano signs an extension.

Larry Legend
    Participant

Sounds great.

chicowalker
    Participant

:lol: Grigson shouldn’t buy any overripe bananas

chicowalker
    Participant

:lol: even better

Patrick Pass
    Participant

They offered JI some smack if he kept them around. Worked.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

They used the wrong pic, this is the Chicopee Jocko’s Place; Your point still stands.

Aaahh! The “house in a residential neighborhood where the first floor is converted into a dive bar” move. Reminds me of certain sections of Milwaukee.

And I mean that in a good way.      :smile:

Kingasaurus
    Participant

That Colts thing is amazing!  :lol:

You have to be shitting me. Grigson must spin like Harold Hill behind close doors.

chicowalker
    Participant

So pats67 going after zerowalls is through the looking glass for me :lol:

i only want respectably champions always and am advised fornicate with late mother? I am distress

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Some son of a bitch vinyl siding salesman is driving around Chicopee in a 7 series BMW.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Meanwhile, Unruly Neighbor is in a twitter tussle with PotP in this town, right now.

Feejis
    Participant

Meanwhile, Unruly Neighbor is in a twitter tussle with PotP in this town, right now.

He’s almost broken.

Feejis
    Participant

Some son of a bitch vinyl siding salesman is driving around Chicopee in a 7 series BMW.

That’s gotta be aluminum.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

If we don’t get Hard Knocks: Indy next year I don’t know what we’re doing. We’d have Luck giving the camera “Somebody please kill me” looks like season 1 Jim in The Office.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

Guy is an embarrassment to this board. I hope he chokes to death on his grilled pizza. Spends a year “defending” the Pats like a lunatic 24/7 then turns supercvnt (he was always a regular cvnt) when they lose a game or two. He sucks bad. Tweeting insults to players from the team he’s spent the better part of every day the last 365 tweeting about?. What a juvenile piece of shit. But more than that, seriously troubled.

Feejis
    Participant

I’m tagging out and muting this guy. Blocking him would be too obvious. He’ll be mad I don’t respond anymore.

Someone else take over. CB, grab the Barber.

Feejis
    Participant

Guy is an embarrassment to this board. I hope he chokes to death on his grilled pizza. Spends a year “defending” the Pats like a lunatic 24/7 then turns supercvnt (he was always a regular cvnt) when they lose a game or two. He sucks bad. Tweeting insults to players from the team he’s spent the better part of every day the last 365 tweeting about?. What a juvenile piece of shit. But more than that, seriously troubled.

I don’t think he’s a member.

Patrick Pass
    Participant

He is

Humphrey
    Participant

Looks like it was designed by noted California architect Mike Brady

Lefty

He is

Do tell.

Participant

Grigson has the look of a low level Jr Gotti associate.

Says this year will be used as a springboard to greatness.

Viewing 50 posts - 251 through 300 (of 307 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar