Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/1/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 71 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  North Andover’s own Patrick 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Kevin
    Participant

According to K&C, noted shitbird Gary Myers held up the Brady press conference yesterday by asking him if he could take a pic with Myers’ kid.

What the fuck?

middlebury03.5
    Participant

Feel like this years Hohler hit job is capitulation

Kevin
    Participant

Feel like this years Hohler hit job is capitulation

It’s the weirdest fucking thing. Bill loves it here, all the people love him back, oh yeah, here’s what he paid for this property, here’s what it’s assessed at now, and I’ll even give you the street name.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

If we can’t assail his character, at least we can ruin his privacy.

jforb
    Participant

Meh, it’s public record. Probably took him a whole ten minutes to do all the research.

Kevin
    Participant

BFO last night from that lady interviewing Diabeetle: “You must be a hit here at the Food Court!” :lol:

After a week there, now I’m picturing all the vendors running out, vying for his attention and looking for the big score.

He struts in like he owns the place:

“Hey Marc, just pulled these pretzels out of the oven, nice and fresh!”

“Triple burger again today, Mr. Bertrand?”

“Hey big guy, you like Korean meatballs?”

Kevin
    Participant

Meh, it’s public record. Probably took him a whole ten minutes to do all the research.

Sure, no nefarious intentions about it.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Yeah, but how many people would think to look it up. Globe readers love being spoonfed the 🔥🔥🔥.

Feejis
    Participant

Sure, no nefarious intentions about it.

Well Mr. Building Inspector I’ll have you know that I went out to the Property and the shed in his yard does not appear to meet the required setbacks. I measured it by laying a Red Sox pennant end to end several times.

Also has he ever been late with his taxes? How does he treat the piping plovers? Does he have an updated beach sticker or trash permit? Can you give me anything?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

So the Hoodie, ah, Coach Bill,  has been on Nantucket since 1979? Why, ahg, that’s so far back his boat was then named Zero Rings then! Heh.

So, Nantucket, that’s kinda near where Jaws was filmed, right? You, um, you wanna see my scars from Defending the Wall? Y’know, like on the boat? That, er, scene? Go Pats! Vivo el Barstool!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Claude45
    Participant

BREAKING: Rich guy buys up valuable property in a desirable location where everyone know that he loves.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Never mind.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

middlebury03.5
    Participant

Next year will be cross checking his GHIN with rounds played to verify he posts all scores.

Humphrey
    Participant

BFO last night from that lady interviewing Diabeetle: “You must be a hit here at the Food Court!” 😆 After a week there, now I’m picturing all the vendors running out, vying for his attention and looking for the big score. He struts in like he owns the place: “Hey Marc, just pulled these pretzels out of the oven, nice and fresh!” “Triple burger again today, Mr. Bertrand?” “Hey big guy, you like Korean meatballs?”

Heard he endorsed the Cinnabon at that mall, managed by some guy named McGill.

Participant

Hi I’m Bob Hohler, noted douchebag See the source image and welcome to our newest digital venture here at Boston.Com, CRIBZ.

First of all thank you to my master the lovely, talented and visionary Linda-Pizutti-Henry.

Today on CRIBZ – a tour of the Iroquois with Linda, she’ll show us where the crewman dropped dead.

Than it’s off to the Tom Werner mansion where Tom shows us how to make a Bill Cosby Cocktail.

Our last stop today is the Sam Kennedy mansion in Brookline – we’ll look at the desk where Sam drafts all of his apologies.

I knew somebody was calling up the 1950s Browns in order to diminish the Patriots. I didn’t realize it was Tony Dungy:

The jealousy and hatred he must feel for Belichick must be immense.

Lefty

I knew somebody was calling up the 1950s Browns in order to diminish the Patriots. I didn’t realize it was Tony Dungy: The jealousy and hatred he must feel for Belichick must be immense.

If B.B. came out as gay, Dungy would fully believe he had found the anti-Christ.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

What the fuck does Dungy know about Dynasties? He could have one in Tampa with the Defense they had but he couldn’t coach well enough and never had a Good QB. Of course Gruden took his roster and won a superbowl with it. He also inherited Peyton Manning in his prime and essentially fucked that up managing to win only one Superbowl while routinely getting greased by the Pats. No sour grapes there….none at all.

InThisTown
    Participant

The fuck is wrong with Kraft?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

What the fuck does Dungy know about Dynasties? He could have one in Tampa with the Defense they had but he couldn’t coach well enough and never had a Good QB. Of course Gruden took his roster and won a superbowl with it. He also inherited Peyton Manning in his prime and essentially fucked that up managing to win only one Superbowl while routinely getting greased by the Pats. No sour grapes there….none at all.

Won a terribly officiated Super Bowl…coaching against his best friend. I think that’s what your meant to say.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Lebron
    Participant

Another terrific aspect about Bill is that outside of a ‘he’s terrible.  We were hoping they’d throw to him’ is that he never badmouths/diminishes/takes away from any other team/coach/player or their accomplishments.  Leave that to assholes like Dungy or Cowher or whomever else.  He would have nothing but great things to say about the Packers of the ’60s or Steelers of the ’70s and wouldn’t say these guys were better than those guys, they were all great teams with great players.  God I want them to get that second 3 out of 4 so badly, would *almost* take away the sting of the final result of ’07.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Tony Dungy just makes me so rationally angry.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Colts are the Braves of football.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

I like to think that, off-camera, Rodney rags Dungy mercilessly during every NBC broadcast about his playing coaching record (nine wins, ten losses for a .MEH winning percentage and one Soupey).

Tony Dungy just makes me so rationally angry.

Total fraud in everything.

By the way, remember the church seminar he did in Eden Prairie, “Arise With the Guys”? He’s still doing it (link). Gotta wonder if his kid ever said, “Dad, I think you’re sending mixed messages.”

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar