Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/1/2018 Daily Thread

This topic contains 71 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  North Andover’s own Patrick 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)
  • Author

Hacksaw
    Participant

I like to think that, off-camera, Rodney rags Dungy mercilessly during every NBC broadcast about his playing coaching record (nine wins, ten losses for a .MEH winning percentage and one Soupey).

Remember Tony is classy= Can’t take ball busting.

Suzy
    Participant

If we can’t assail his character, at least we can ruin his privacy.

Because the character assassination, slander, lies, bag jobs, and wild, baseless accusations aren’t enough.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I like to think that, off-camera, Rodney rags Dungy mercilessly during every NBC broadcast about his playing coaching record (nine wins, ten losses for a .MEH winning percentage and one Soupey).

I HATE when Rodney calls Dungy coach. :puke: It fucking bothers me. I wonder if it bothers Rodney?

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

The latest story ESPN has ginned up is LeBron to the Warriors next year. According to sources, LeBron would listen if the Warriors have max contract space, which would require trading Thompson and Iguodola, getting Durant to take less, dropping somebody else, and having a bench making the minimum.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

The fuck is wrong with Kraft?

A lot, but what are you getting at specifically?

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Lebron
    Participant

I think it’s the wait and see comment when some reporter asked if Tom and Bill will be back next year.  God just say I have no reason to believe otherwise or throw out a Drunken Elway “Plan B?  There is no Plan B!  We’re going with Plan A!”

Suzy
    Participant

I think it’s the wait and see comment when some reporter asked if Tom and Bill will be back next year. God just say I have no reason to believe otherwise or throw out a Drunken Elway “Plan B? There is no Plan B! We’re going with Plan A!”

Yeah. He can be a real idiot at times.

Feejis
    Participant

I knew somebody was calling up the 1950s Browns in order to diminish the Patriots. I didn’t realize it was Tony Dungy: The jealousy and hatred he must feel for Belichick must be immense.

If B.B. came out as gay, Dungy would fully believe he had found the anti-Christ.

More to the point, if B.B. came out as anti-gay Tony would forsake all his beliefs and suck a family member’s dick.

Lebron
    Participant

Go make another AllState commercial

“Well, my quarterback coach didn’t get retained,” Rodgers said when asked for specifics. “I thought that was an interesting change, really without consulting me. There’s a close connection between quarterback and quarterback coach, and that was an interesting decision.”

Poor baby didn’t get consulted.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

“Well, my quarterback coach didn’t get retained,” Rodgers said when asked for specifics. “I thought that was an interesting change, really without consulting me. There’s a close connection between quarterback and quarterback coach, and that was an interesting decision.”

For a guy everyone seems to think is really laid back, Rodgers sounds suspiciously like a high-maintenance broad.

InThisTown
    Participant

That episode of TvT was more emotional than when Jack Pearson died because of a crockpot. Jesus Christ.

tiny
    Participant

I am glad Bob Kraft bought the team and hired Belichick

Other than “we are all patriots” and “by far the sweetest” the rest of the time I wish he would just STFU.

Coma
    Participant

I HATE when Rodney calls Dungy coach. :puke: It fucking bothers me. I wonder if it bothers Rodney?

When Breer and Shalise watch this, do they get upset that someone is calling a former coach “coach?” Or do they not care because Dungy deserves that respect?

Coma
    Participant

Yet, he’s a Hall of Famer, thereby diminishing the Hall of Fame.

Participant

Bledsoe level whining

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

It’s not only that WordPress autocorrect is so frequently wrong in the words it chooses to replace those that are somehow “out-of-dictionary,” it’s also so fucking cowardly: subbing the wrong word in just as you hit send, and then restricting editing of posts to — what? — 30 minutes before they’re etched in stone.

My post upthread was referring to Dungy’s PLAYOFF coaching record, not “playing.”  Jesus.

Feejis
    Participant

Name the 11 on the field for the Butler pick.

InThisTown
    Participant

Browner, Revis, Chris Jones, High, Nink, McCourty, Collins, Branch, Siliga, Chan Jones.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

That episode of TvT was more emotional than when Jack Pearson died because of a crockpot. Jesus Christ.

Maybe Benny could get all the Ninjago movies if Tom didn’t keep accepting the old hometown discount, caller.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Feejis
    Participant

Browner, Revis, Chris Jones, High, Nink, McCourty, Collins, Branch, Siliga, Chan Jones.

9/10 correct. Not McCourty.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

TheAthletic network of paid sites just opened in Cincinnati. If they open a Boston branch I would pay just to hasten AAC’s trip to the poorhouse.

InThisTown
    Participant

I don’t know why I deleted Wilfork as he was obviously out there. Thought McCourty was out there but I guess that was Hightower off the line. If I’d thought about it I’d have swapped Wilfork for Chris Jones I guess and still been wrong.

Big Fat O
    Participant

It amazes me the amount of shit Brady needs to deal with from the media. In a time where role models are scarce here’s a guy who conducts himself admirably. He’s never embarrassed  the team or area with off field issues and always conducts himself with class. Yet everyday the media are picking at him for something to make him look bad.

Same with B.B. Other than not suffering fools gladly and a big meanie to the media how can you not think he’s a good representative for the team and town.

Fortunately the fans admired both of them.

Kevin
    Participant

Love this guy.

Feejis
    Participant

I don’t know why I deleted Wilfork as he was obviously out there. Thought McCourty was out there but I guess that was Hightower off the line. If I’d thought about it I’d have swapped Wilfork for Chris Jones I guess and still been wrong.

Yeah strange configuration. Best thing is 3 seasons and maybe 2 more titles later, 8 of those 11 aren’t here anymore and 2 of the 3 that are are injured. And yet here they are again.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar