Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/11-2/17/2019 Pre School Vacation Week Discussion Thread

This topic contains 145 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Fred West Lynn 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

Unfortunately, the local sports radio stations have discovered the Celtics.

5 users thanked author for this post.

Participant

Rolling out Mut, Wiggy and Pee Wee disqualifies your Station from discussing personnel issues.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Humphrey
    Participant

When’s the concerted effort start in the press to run Irving out of town?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Humphrey.
    1 user thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

Personally I’d drive Irving right to Dolan’s office.  Even if he and Ainge have their wedding (douchechills) is there any doubt his whiney needy ass is going to try and shoot his way out in a couple of years?  Half his career he hasn’t managed more than 60 games in a season.  Let him go be a ‘leader’ anywhere else.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Claude45
    Participant

Here’s to hoping the ingrained casual racism of the local hosts will jump and bite at least one on the ass.

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

Personally I’d drive Irving right to Dolan’s office. Even if he and Ainge have their wedding (douchechills) is their any doubt his whiney needy ass is going to try and shoot his way out in a couple of years? Half his career he hasn’t managed more than 60 games in a season. Let him go be a ‘leader’ anywhere else.

I’ve settled into let him go, keep Rozier and lets see exactly how good Brown and Tatum are without Uncle Drew.

jforb
    Participant

Happy #bsj9.7k. Think that was 28 days for the last hundred, so I’ll put o/u at 10k on May 19.

Suzy
    Participant

Here’s to hoping the ingrained casual racism of the local hosts will jump and bite at least one on the ass.

You expressed my first thought (but better than I would have). ;-)   Please, please let this happen.

chicowalker
    Participant

I love Kyrie on the court, but I’m close to my limit.  Kemba Walker gives you 80% of Kyrie without any of the bullshit

Nashua Dad
    Participant

I love Kyrie on the court, but I’m close to my limit. Kemba Walker gives you 80% of Kyrie without any of the bullshit

Who needs the press when we have Lebron on the inside?  :lol:

chicowalker
    Participant

I thought Wiggy was on the hip hop station there? 96.9 I think?

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Image result for wcrbPosted Image

Ah, an evening of Bach, Beethoven and Berlioz. Yes, Hector Berlioz; I do not recognize that interloper Brahms as the 3rd ‘B’. 

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

4 users thanked author for this post.

Claude45
    Participant

I don’t think he is anymore. This is where my intellectual curiosity ends.

3 users thanked author for this post.

jforb
    Participant

I asked Taylor if he’d had much of a chance to consider how close the Rams came to taking a lead with four minutes left in the third quarter, when Jason McCourty, panic-stricken, ran 20 yards in 2.4 seconds (per NFL Next Gen Stats) to bat a decisive touchdown away from Brandin Cooks in the back of the end zone

Panic-stricken?

ed: a couple page downs later

“I saw it late.”

—Rams quarterback Jared Goff, as captured by NFL Films on the “Turning Point” show, on missing the throw to a wide-open Brandin Cooks in the end zone late in the third quarter. The pass, broken up by Patriots cornerback Jason McCourty on a great play at the back of the end zone, would have given the Rams a 7-3 lead. Instead they settled for a field goal, their only points in a 13-3 loss.

Great play now

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  jforb.

Suzy
    Participant

I don’t think he is anymore. This is where my intellectual curiosity ends.

:lol:

chicowalker
    Participant

I wonder if Fatty has tried to commission next-gen stats or synergy sports to help him figure out his closing speed between the JFK Starbucks, the shitter, and finally the Jet Blue gate?

Suzy
    Participant

That Shaquem Griffin video where he lifts up the (at first) shy little boy for pictures. Good Lord. :wub:

jforb
    Participant

I wonder if Fatty has tried to commission next-gen stats or synergy sports to help him figure out his closing speed between the JFK Starbucks, the shitter, and finally the Jet Blue gate?

This is a guy that prepped for a colonscopy on a flight, you think he bothers stopping at the airport shitter before boarding?

6 users thanked author for this post.

chicowalker
    Participant

:ohmy: :ohmy:   :ohmy:   :ohmy:   :pk:   Really? I must have blocked that out.  WTF are air marshalls for if not that?

Suzy
    Participant

This is a guy that prepped for a colonscopy on a flight, you think he bothers stopping at the airport shitter before boarding?

Forgot about that!  :ohmy:   :lol: At long last, WTF is wrong with him?!

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

I asked Taylor if he’d had much of a chance to consider how close the Rams came to taking a lead with four minutes left in the third quarter, when Jason McCourty, panic-stricken, ran 20 yards in 2.4 seconds (per NFL Next Gen Stats) to bat a decisive touchdown away from Brandin Cooks in the back of the end zone.

Decisive touchdown? In the middle of the third quarter?

Callahardfoul
    Participant

With respect to letting Kyrie go, the problem is that Rozier stinks. They either have to keep Kyrie and build with veterans, or let him go and start fresh with Tatum and Brown and even Williams. who could be really good.

His numbers have been real good lately, but Jaylen kills me.  He makes so many mental errors it’s ridiculous. Not saying Tatum is perfect, but he’s better than Jaylen as it pertains to on the court IQ.

They thought they were going to coast this year, but nobody has improved at all except Morris and Smart.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Callahardfoul.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I watched the “NFL Turning Point” over the weekend. It was pretty good. Don’t think I appreciated some of the more subtle aspect of the game plan last Sunday. All those pre-game IPA’s will do that.   :lol:

Lebron
    Participant

On the one hand I want guys like Morris and Smart and Williams gone so I don’t have to be exposed to Mook/Smarf/Timelord references by abhorrently awful Celtics twitter but then they’d just go ahead with shit like Taters and Brownie.

Hacksaw
    Participant

I asked Taylor if he’d had much of a chance to consider how close the Rams came to taking a lead with four minutes left in the third quarter, when Jason McCourty, panic-stricken, ran 20 yards in 2.4 seconds (per NFL Next Gen Stats) to bat a decisive touchdown away from Brandin Cooks in the back of the end zone.

Decisive touchdown? In the middle of the third quarter?

Another important stat….Peyton Manning has the all time record of first quarter comebacks against AFC South teams.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar