Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/11-2/17/2019 Pre School Vacation Week Discussion Thread

This topic contains 145 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Fred West Lynn 2 months ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 146 total)
  • Author

Lebron
    Participant

Is Kyrie with veterans even an option?  Whineypants wants to be the leader and I think he gets off at hinting that everyone around him is the problem.  Also I think he looks at James moving the game pieces of a team and drools in envy.  He needs a Code Red.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Callahardfoul
    Participant

Is Kyrie with veterans even an option? Whineypants wants to be the leader and I think he gets off at hinting that everyone around him is the problem. Also I think he looks at James moving the game pieces of a team and drools in envy. He needs a Code Red.

So far you are right. He’s a weirdo, but most of these guys are. Pierce was my favorite player and he came out with an ace bandage around his head after a playoff game.  Irving, Anthony Davis, Hayward, Morris, Baynes, Smart. Throw in a few transient veterans to tell Kyrie to shut the fuck up and you got yourself a contender.

Lebron
    Participant

You probably have to get Davis if you keep Irving.

Participant

Image result for bob costas pink eye

Tough as nails, at 66″ high
    Passes judgment, thru his non pinkeye
    He really likes a double play 
    This guy once worked, with his pal OJ

5 users thanked author for this post.

Coma
    Participant

I wish this occurred to me last week, but the people who are saying that Edelman has no chance at the HOF due to his PED suspension are probably going to develop amnesia when Antonio Gates becomes eligible for the Hall. Either that or we’ll how it was a long time ago and he accomplished so much prior to the suspension, anything to move away from the idea that a suspension is an automatic disqualifier for the HOF.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

So Simmons all of a sudden wants to contact Magic to see if they can ‘get together’ over the summer.  Huh, his agent is Rich Paul, what a coincidence!  Magic of course said hey you got to clear that with the league but of course took the time to comment on how much he loves Simmons’ game.  Every day is like a gay off with that league.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

Also makes me think that for all the crying about the NFL’s wimpy PED policy Gates is probably the only guy I can think of that has a HOF resume with a PED suspension.  I guess who knows about the other guys already in but they don’t seem to have a problem with high end performers and PEDs like baseball did.  Most of the PED guys in the NFL are clearly taking it to hang on and are middle/bottom roster guys moreso than get some fat contract or jealous of some other guy’s numbers.

jforb
    Participant

Didn’t have the longevity but Lights Out Lebron

Lebron
    Participant

Merriman and Cushing are good examples of guys that were probably trying to make that leap.  Cushing was always injured but some of that could have been all the ‘roids he was taking at USC.  Speaking of which congrats to Clay Matthews for never getting popped.

Participant

Boat is all set. 

Feejis
    Participant

Von Miller and Dick Sherman.

Edit – forgot Sherman won his appeal. Thomas Davis and Rodney are 2 of the other more accomplished violators.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Feejis.

BrianInLA
    Participant

So Simmons all of a sudden wants to contact Magic to see if they can ‘get together’ over the summer. Huh, his agent is Rich Paul, what a coincidence! Magic of course said hey you got to clear that with the league but of course took the time to comment on how much he loves Simmons’ game. Every day is like a gay off with that league.

I read this quickly and instantly thought “Why is Bill Simmons contacting Magic and wouldn’t he already have done that at some point?”

Lebron
    Participant

Von wasn’t PEDs though right?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Lebron.

328 Chauncey St
    Participant

Sorry

Coma
    Participant

From what I recall, I think he was suspended for bribing the tester to use someone else’s urine in place of his own. This would ensure that Miller wouldn’t fail the test. Either Miller was doing that because he didn’t want to get pinched for using PEDs or he was embarrassed that he might test positive for Count Chocula.

Coma
    Participant

Another thought from more suited for last week:

Almost A Coach wrote this about the Greg Schiano hire as DC:

It doesn’t really matter. It’s not like Schiano is bringing his own defensive system (which is terrible.)

I had forgotten that Coach Craig is a Rutgers grad and that Schiano was the only to ever bring consistent success to their football program. He did a poor job as Buccaneers head coach, but any sense of pride or enjoyment that AAC had in Scarlet Knights football was due to Schiano. You’d think that would buy some goodwill from an alum, but Bedard totally shits on the guy. Breer probably has a higher opinion of him just because Urbtopia hired him at OSU.

Lebron
    Participant

From what I recall, I think he was suspended for bribing the tester to use someone else’s urine in place of his own. This would ensure that Miller wouldn’t fail the test. Either Miller was doing that because he didn’t want to get pinched for using PEDs or he was embarrassed that he might test positive for Count Chocula.

Miller was a big demon weed guy.

Lebron
    Participant

Schiano treated the media properly and by that I mean poorly.  He used to cordon off NFL guys who wanted to scout his players such that they could only stand in one area, I think he did the same with media so of course they got pissed.

Sorry

thatsnotwhatisaid
    Participant

So touched up it looks like that CGI Battle Angel chick.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

So, WordPress sucks.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

One minute and 12 seconds of Mic’d Up features a monologue of Aaron Donald psyching himself up for the big game.

Controlled aggression!Controlled aggression!Controlled aggression!Controlled aggression!Controlled aggression!Controlled aggression!

Maybe he overdid the controlled bit.  :lol:

NASCL
    Participant

Reimer & ***** apparently have the ultimate Iran/Iraq thing going on.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Feejis
    Participant

Shame about that Drelich fella. He’s such a hard worker.

6 users thanked author for this post.

NASCL
    Participant

Shame about that Drelich fella. He’s such a hard worker.

I’ve always thought that he was the same guy as Mastrodonato.  These new “personalities” are all interchangeable and non-descript.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar