Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/15/2019 – 3/3/2019 Weekly Thread

This topic contains 192 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Lebron 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Coma
    Participant

If Kraft did this in Vegas this would be a non-story.

If only Mark Davis had gotten his shit together a couple years earlier.

Participant

But he still can’t explain away that haircut.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

I really don’t get all of the hate by the media for Krafty Bob. I know many think all the Patriot Way is a bunch of bullshit but he always seems to treat the media well.

Except for Shank and Felger, which should be admired.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

But he still can’t explain away that haircut.

Nobody’s as bad as Mark Davis, but Kraft’s current haircut is a warning sign, too. He’s growing it out like he thinks he’s goddamned Fabio or something. Oof.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

That’s not uncommon old guy stuff.  LBJ’s hippie look before his death is still mind roasting.  Heck Don Nelson grew his hair out and smokes demon weed.

Lebron
    Participant

Human trafficking is horrible!  Quick take my picture in front of the scene where they supposedly hold slaves.

3 users thanked author for this post.

“I’ve talked to a few owners in the last couple days,” Leibovich said. “There’s not a lot of, sort of a groundswell of ‘Oh, poor Robert.’ I think as we’ve seen around the Patriots over the last few years, but especially around Mr. Kraft, there’s a level of glee when things go wrong.”

Participant

Finger on the pulse…..

“I just don’t sense a lot of support to use replay to call penalties. I don’t sense a lot of support for the expansion of it, either,” Mara said Tuesday. “We’re early on, so that might change, but that’s my sense of where we are right now. I’m not saying it won’t change.”

No shit?  The officials don’t want to be made to look bad?

“We had a group of officials in there and I don’t think there was a lot of support from them about sending it upstairs or sending it to New York.”

And FVCK Claude Lemieux’s kid who just joined the Rangers.

2 users thanked author for this post.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

’ I think as we’ve seen around the Patriots over the last few years, but especially around Mr. Kraft, there’s a level of glee when things go wrong.”

Get your glee where you can, I guess. It ain’t happening much on the field lately, though.

Participant

Bob still wants them to love him – despite everything.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Participant

The new something or other at Deadspin…..

When explaining that she lives in Brooklyn’s Williamsburg neighborhood, she added, “but the part where a lot of Puerto Rican families live.”

Claude45
    Participant

Finger on the pulse…..

“I just don’t sense a lot of support to use replay to call penalties. I don’t sense a lot of support for the expansion of it, either,” Mara said Tuesday. “We’re early on, so that might change, but that’s my sense of where we are right now. I’m not saying it won’t change.”

No shit? The officials don’t want to be made to look bad?

“We had a group of officials in there and I don’t think there was a lot of support from them about sending it upstairs or sending it to New York.”

That PI call costs the Giants a playoff game and they’d be reviewing EVERYTHING!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Claude45.
    6 users thanked author for this post.

Feejis
    Participant

Finger on the pulse…..

No shit? The officials don’t want to be made to look bad?

That PI call costs the Giants a playoff and they’d be reviewing EVERYTHING!

Giants? Playoffs?

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

Jim Jordan looks like the kind of guy to bounce a check to his undocumented cleaning lady.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

:wub:

Hacksaw
    Participant

That’s not uncommon old guy stuff. LBJ’s hippie look before his death is still mind roasting. Heck Don Nelson grew his hair out and smokes demon weed.

After putting hits on both Kennedy’s LBJ had to pretend he was a hippie.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Bobby Heenan “I spoke to Chief Jay Strongbow about the new Patriots Super Bowl video.”

Gorilla Monsoon “What did Chief say about it?”

Bobby Heenan “He said two words….In Tents!”

Gorilla Monsoon “Will you stop.”

4 users thanked author for this post.

Humphrey
    Participant
    Not uncommon old guy stuff. LBJ’s hippie look before his death is still mind roasting. Heck Don Nelson grew his hair out and smokes demon weed.

After putting hits on both Kennedy’s LBJ had to pretend he was a hippie.

lbj

Attachments:

Lebron
    Participant

Police installed hidden cameras in the Jupiter massage parlor Kraft visited by fabricating a bomb threat.  Officers also visited the spas undercover as paying clients to receive massages from women who allegedly offered more intimate contact.

What a bunch of bullshit.

5 users thanked author for this post.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

Jim Jordan looks like the kind of guy to bounce a check to his undocumented cleaning lady.

and then call a press conference to proclaim how he’s ridding the country of illegals.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

At this point, we should be grateful that it wasn’t the Boston Globe who discovered the prostitution ring. They would have announced it on the day before the Super Bowl.

6 users thanked author for this post.

Hacksaw
    Participant

At this point, we should be grateful that it wasn’t the Boston Globe who discovered the prostitution ring. They would have announced it on the day before the Super Bowl.

and those Private Investigators would have warned Mr.Kraft all along…..if he wasn’t too cheap to pay them.

Insert photo of those PI’s.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Hacksaw.

chicowalker
    Participant

going to my first Celtics game in about 5 years in a couple of weeks, if you were coming from my neck of the woods does it make more sense to drive and park or take the train? Monday 3/18

Hacksaw
    Participant

I remember when the Celtics would play regular season games at the Hartford Civic Center.

Last one I saw was Shaq Fu and Penny vs the Celtics. I saw them play the Bulls there too.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 193 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar