Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/15/2019 – 3/3/2019 Weekly Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’d say drive Chico or drive to 128 in Westwood and train in from there.

730 Game – figure it ends at 10?  Next train to Providence is 11 – their is one leaving south sta at 1040 – that gets to 128 at around 11.  WWW.MBTA.COM/schedules/CR-Providence/timetable

Try http://www.parkme.com – I went thru them and parked at Intl Place for 14 bucks right around Christmas I think.  It’s about a 15-20 minute walk from there .

when you pull the parkme site up it shows other garages overlayed on a map as well.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I remember when the Celtics would play regular season games at the Hartford Civic Center.

Last one I saw was Shaq Fu and Penny vs the Celtics. I saw them play the Bulls there too.

Geez. They didn’t make sure the premium games stayed at the Garden?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Hacksaw
    Participant

I remember when the Celtics would play regular season games at the Hartford Civic Center.

Last one I saw was Shaq Fu and Penny vs the Celtics. I saw them play the Bulls there too.

Geez. They didn’t make sure the premium games stayed at the Garden?

Good points about premium games.

The Bulls one was in 85
    The Magic one was the very last Celtics regular season game to be played there.

chicowalker
    Participant

Thanks!

Lebron
    Participant

I’d say drive Chico or drive to 128 in Westwood and train in from there.

730 Game – figure it ends at 10? Next train to Providence is 11 – their is one leaving south sta at 1040 – that gets to 128 at around 11. http://WWW.MBTA.COM/schedules/CR-Providence/timetable

Try http://www.parkme.com – I went thru them and parked at Intl Place for 14 bucks right around Christmas I think. It’s about a 15-20 minute walk from there .

when you pull the parkme site up it shows other garages overlayed on a map as well.

Man I don’t miss that stuff getting to games.  Went to the Avalanche game last night drove right into the Pepsi Center parking lot 5 minute walk from there.  15 bucks.

Feejis
    Participant

going to my first Celtics game in about 5 years in a couple of weeks, if you were coming from my neck of the woods does it make more sense to drive and park or take the train? Monday 3/18

I know a hot new place in the north end where you can get a great meal with friends you haven’t met yet.

Participant
    jforb
    Participant

Post headline so this has to be intentional: How Patriots owner Robert Kraft could get off in prostitution case

Lebron
    Participant

Imagine being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and you get excited about Jason Witten coming out of retirement.  This is what the other 31 teams celebrate.

7 users thanked author for this post.
    Major Intangibles
    Participant

Imagine being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and you get excited about Jason Witten coming out of retirement. This is what the other 31 teams celebrate.

It’s like getting Eck back.

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

GusChiggins
    Participant

Imagine being a fan of the Dallas Cowboys and you get excited about Jason Witten coming out of retirement. This is what the other 31 teams celebrate.

It’s like getting Eck back.

Witten has always been unfathomably gracious even after difficult on-field moments.

Big Fat O
    Participant

The media want Kraft to either plead guilty or be found guilty so he can beg for their forgiveness. What a bunch of low life’s.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Suzy
    Participant

She’s been extorting money from people for her new dishwasher buddy, an unemployed, down-on-his luck fellow she picked up somewhere and who now has the flu.

Which place is filthier, her home or that restaurant?  :puke:

Chuck Schick
    Participant

Which place is filthier, her home or that restaurant? :puke:

Yes.

Coma
    Participant

going to my first Celtics game in about 5 years in a couple of weeks, if you were coming from my neck of the woods does it make more sense to drive and park or take the train? Monday 3/18

I know a hot new place in the north end where you can get a great meal with friends you haven’t met yet.

Remember to insist on bringing home leftovers.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The Cream of Botulism Soup is a real winner.

Suzy
    Participant

Remember to insist on bringing home leftovers.

And order a nice stiff drink.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Chicken Cordon Jiz.

Participant

jforb
    Participant

Yes.

Probably the one with bulldogs shitting all over.

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Center Plaza Garage $13 after 4PM. Only a couple blocks to walk. About 5 mins.

http://www.centerplazagarage.com/

Chuck Schick
    Participant

You’re a disgraced plagiarist? Well, I think that’s the tops!

6 users thanked author for this post.
    Major Intangibles
    Participant

She’s been extorting money from people for her new dishwasher buddy, an unemployed, down-on-his luck fellow she picked up somewhere and who now has the flu.

Orchids of Asia Day Spa is is probably cleaner than either.  :dry:

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Suzy
    Participant

Yes.

Probably the one with bulldogs shitting all over.

So, both.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

The media and the other NFL owners want Kraft to either plead guilty or be found guilty so he can beg for their forgiveness. What a bunch of low lifes.

Fixed.

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar