Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/15/2019 – 3/3/2019 Weekly Thread

This topic contains 192 replies, has 32 voices, and was last updated by  Lebron 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 193 total)
  • Author

Claude45
    Participant

We are all just paranoid fanboys. Please, the league is in the bag for the Patriots.

Freeman is getting the sense that it could be a lot stronger than that. It remains implausible that the Patriots organization would get any punishment, based on the premise that it’s not a competitive issue related to football. But “the general consensus” according to Freeman’s reporting is that Kraft could face a harsher punishment than Irsay.

Big Fat O
    Participant

I don’t ever remember seeing this bill quote before

An organization that proudly suffers wins as hard as it does losses — once, after the Pats missed a fourth-and-inches in a blowout win, Belichick griped to the players, “Fourth and the size of my d— and we can’t get the first down?”

This is why the Pats win and everyone else looses. Can’t see many other coaches caring about something like this in a blow out.

1 user thanked author for this post.

chicowalker
    Participant

I don’t know how they tolerate the interaction, but check out Kevin’s twitter buddy BHLevesque.  “interim super bowls” won by Brady the last few years don’t justify the more they could have won w/Jimmy G in the late 2020s I guess. Bonus- takes pictures of the clock at the gym. Rise-n-grind bruh! :weei:

2 users thanked author for this post.

Participant

The Poes might be needing a life coach….

Another Ravens running back is in trouble with the law.

Baltimore’s Alex Collins was arrested Friday morning after crashing his car into a tree near the team’s practice facility in Owings Mills, Md. The charges were not immediately available, though the Ravens are aware of the situation involving the 24-year-old.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

:lol:

That photo of Felger with the napkin over his sandals in that chilly Nantucket restaurant should have been preserved in our FUPSB on :ph34r: ./

I have been really been enjoying the videos of the Pats’ defensive front abusing the Rams’ OL (and Goff) since Soupey 53.

The Pic Bunker, like the Wildfire Complex in The Andromeda Strain, has been compromised, and can’t be updated until Zip’s pic of Gase is deleted.

Here is the requested chilly Felgy pic:

(Pic copied from https://bjbsjournal.com – visit early, visit often.)

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I don’t know how they tolerate the interaction, but check out Kevin’s twitter buddy BHLevesque. “interim super bowls” won by Brady the last few years don’t justify the more they could have won w/Jimmy G in the late 2020s I guess. Bonus- takes pictures of the clock at the gym. Rise-n-grind bruh! :weei:

C’mon Chico, make it official:

Image result for twitter sign up image

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Claude45
    Participant

I don’t know how they tolerate the interaction, but check out Kevin’s twitter buddy BHLevesque. “interim super bowls” won by Brady the last few years don’t justify the more they could have won w/Jimmy G in the late 2020s I guess. Bonus- takes pictures of the clock at the gym. Rise-n-grind bruh! :weei:

I don’t like to judge but that guy is a real asshole.

3 users thanked author for this post.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

We technically missed the 5th Anniversary of The Baseball Paper Day, but I think there was a Leap Day in 2016 that may place us in the clear.

The Baseball Paper Day

Participant

COLUMN: The Bruins made upgrades in trades for Charlie Coyle and Marcus Johansson, but second tier moves aren’t going to move the needle vs. the Leafs and especially the Lightning in the postseason

🏒COLUMN – : A big win over the NHL’s best, a 15-game point streak, a month w/o a regulation loss…Yes, the Bruins are a Cup contender

5 users thanked author for this post.

Participant

That photo of Felger with the napkin over his sandals in that chilly Nantucket restaurant should have been preserved in our FUPSB on :ph34r: ./

I have been really been enjoying the videos of the Pats’ defensive front abusing the Rams’ OL (and Goff) since Soupey 53.

The Pic Bunker, like the Wildfire Complex in The Andromeda Strain, has been compromised, and can’t be updated until Zip’s pic of Gase is deleted.

Here is the requested chilly Felgy pic:

(Pic copied from https://bjbsjournal.com – visit early, visit often.)

Tried deleting it, can’t.  Sarandis level apologize a 1000 times.

Lebron
    Participant

Sounds like the equivalent of FCM’s office Pakistani that would destroy kitchens and bathrooms.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Bruce or Lefty; delete the Gase Pic post, please. Thx.

Lebron
    Participant

The interim Super Bowls was the craziest thing I ever read.  They aren’t permanent!  The fuckin’ fuck?  The Jimmy G.  stuff is just standard issue stupid.

Yahtzee
    Participant

In case you were wondering, yes the The Globe had a Mindy Kaling article today.

Participant

The Globe’s union going after mr and mrs henry on twitter is a nice Friday treat.

jforb
    Participant

Lefty

Bruce or Lefty; delete the Gase Pic post, please. Thx.

I took a run at it.  It has cold, lifeless eyes and any attempt to edit it takes me straight to the NY daily News.

I am afraid the Gase photo has become self aware.

(all of our hopes rest with Bruce and his Word Press insider ability)

Major Intangibles
    Participant
    “You return that tiny Betts jersey this instant, Merle!”

5 users thanked author for this post.

Lebron
    Participant

This probably shouldn’t have gotten me so excited

Giants CEO knocks wife down during argument

Turns out it was the San Francisco Giants CEO.

Humphrey
    Participant

I don’t know the context of this picture, but it’s tough to have a more punchable face than Mikey’s.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

“We had average values of $45 million offered on shorter-term deals,” Harper’s agent, Scott Boras, told the New York Post. “We had a full buffet.”

So you signed a 13 year deal no opt outs averaging about $20 million per year less? You don’t think if you signed a 3 or 4 year deal that at age 29 or 30 you could have gotten another good contract at around what your average would be at that point in the longer contract and be 60 or 80 million more ahead?

Somewhere, Nick sheds a tear for his best friend, wishing he could have been there for him with this advice.

Yahtzee
    Participant

I hope the Bucks beat LA by 1,264 points.

Fred West Lynn
    Participant

In case you were wondering, yes the The Globe had a Mindy Kaling article today.

I guess her ascendance to local-ties SuperStarDumb sadly means a corresponding waning interest in  “Sweet Baby” James Taylor and Carly “Shy Songbird” Simon.

Time marches on.  :-(

EDIT: Boy, that first bit reads way more smartass/troll-like than intended. Apologies.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Good points, FWL.

Steve Tyler, we hardly knew you.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

This is like when in Toy Story 3 they called on that puppy from the first movie and he was a broken down wreck.

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 193 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar