Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/3-2/4/2018 Super Bowl LII Weekend Discussion Thread

This topic contains 207 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Miserable Fellow 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 208 total)
  • Author

Yahtzee
    Participant

TB = MVP

LBJ = down by 35 points at home

Lebron
    Participant

Favre looked like he was coming off a bender at that awards show, I’m sure his pep talk to the Eagles was a doozy

Participant

It’s gameday

Coma
    Participant

It’s gameday

Yep, there are much bigger things in the near future, but there is still time for me to harp on something trivial: I watched some of the Best of SoundFX for the season tonight. They had clips in there of players and officials shaking hands before games. Jarvis Landry and Drew Brees were 2 of them. How stupid are people to ignore this stuff, but immediately cry conspiracy when the same thing happens and the Patriots are involved?

Participant

“William Hill reports about 85% of the money thus far has been wagered in points spread bets on Philly and about 79% of the money line bets have been placed on the Eagles”

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Gonna be a looooooooong day, damn that burglar alarm. Can I be placed into a medically-induced coma for the next 11 1/2 hours?

Participant

Mittens is the best

Brady has a lot of dragons he can slay tomorrow:

*Madden Curse
    *NFL MVP’s are 0-8 in the Super Bowl this century… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/959959577621090305

chicowalker
    Participant

On ESPN sal pal just thanked Doug pederson for all the access and (tongue in cheek, but still) gave him a gift of some Haagen Dazs. Can they at least pretend to be journalists?  :dry:

jforb
    Participant

By the way, I’ve started cooking for tomorrow and the house smell awesome.

Helps that there’s Italian sausage in everything.

5:45 if it doesn’t start there. If he said it’s go time, this would have been saved for 6:30.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  jforb.
    • This reply was modified 1 year ago by  jforb.

Lebron
    Participant

The anti Patriots hysteria is at an all time high.  A normally sane college friend is texting CHEATERS!!! at me.  My wife wore a Patriots hat to the grocery store and got a rash of shit.  Americans hate the sustained success of others.  If your behind enemy lines, be careful out there.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

What a crock of shit. Where does ESPN find these morons? She and Tomase belong in eternity together.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Ya, they’d trade Jimmy away if they knew this was the end for both of them. Makes perfect sense.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Ya, they’d trade Jimmy away if they knew this was the end for both of them. Makes perfect sense.

Yeah, we’re both gonna quit.

1. So let’s send Jimmy to SF, Josh to Indy and Matt to Detroit.

2. PROFIT!!

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Walked back a half hour later;

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Coma
    Participant

I don’t know if this a good or bad sign, but I just heard a dance remix of the Outfield’s Your Love in the store.

Lebron
    Participant

That second tweet is complete bullshit.  Boys had it on and it was that fraud Mortenson who intro’d their show with ‘I’m hearing…’. That fucking fraud

Lebron
    Participant

And Ponder threw it back out there like 5 minutes ago.

Feejis
    Participant

Russini is the one who was banging the drunk GM in DC for scoops, right?

BrianInLA
    Participant

90% of The Twitter are bitching about Brady winning MVP and how it’s rigged.  He got 40 votes.  Gurley came in 2nd with 8. That’s a LOT of people in on the fix. Of course Wentz got 2 votes.  Did Brady get any votes last year even though he missed games like Wentz did?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Tom vs. Time 5:

Dipshit Mazz and his dumb hottakez make an appearance in this one.

It’s obvious to me that the more the media talks about him retiring, the more he’s going to want to say ‘screw you’ by continuing to play and excel.

I do think it’s funny how Giselle wants him to retire and he kinda just laughs at her.  :lol:

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Russini is the one who was banging the drunk GM in DC for scoops, right?

Yes, so the answer in this case for “Where does ESPN find these people?” In this case is “At the end of Scot McCloughan’s cock, allegedly.”

InThisTown
    Participant

By the way, I’ve started cooking for tomorrow and the house smell awesome. Helps that there’s Italian sausage in everything.

Dino shrug

TJM
    Participant

Of course the MVP is rigged how else do you explain the best QB in the league winning

Humphrey
    Participant

TB = MVP LBJ = down by 35 points at home

Astoundingly unprofessional performance by the Cavs.    One turnover by IT was incredible-  James was no more than 5 feet away from him and in perfect position to receive a pass…IT tried to throw it out to the 3 point line with no teammate there to catch it.

How come Lue’s job isn’t on the line…they didn’t hesitate to shit can Blatt and they were playing a lot better than they are now.

Humphrey
    Participant

Buzzah Beatah! :lol:

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar