Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/3-2/4/2018 Super Bowl LII Weekend Discussion Thread

This topic contains 207 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Miserable Fellow 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 208 total)
  • Author

chicowalker
    Participant

Hernia surgery on Thursday. If something doesn’t change in the next 24 hrs, not only will I not be going to my SB party I will likely have to re watch Monday as I intend to spend as much of the immediate future in a Vicodin haze as possible :blink:

Chico – questionable.

Upgraded to in. Red non contact jersey though

There’s so much time to kill, the Celtics have won so I made the bad choice of listening to Diabeetle and Kid Gas. The OFFICIAL pregame show has been dominated with talk of Belichick not coming back, Brady not coming back, and Brady & Belichick not coming back.

In worse news, I tuned it two minutes too early and heard Big Dim Murray announce that the Patriots are only in the Super Bowl because it’s a down year for the AFC. Per the overly tattooed dbag, the Patriots are “the best of the worst”.

TJM
    Participant

Chico out (groin)

TJM
    Participant

TjM questionable (liver)

Hacksaw
    Participant

Favre turned into current day Scott Hall.

jforb
    Participant

BrianInLA
    Participant

On the verge of peaking too soon.  That’s what happens when one starts drinking at 9 am. Start the game already.

Big Fat O
    Participant

If this is a world event why is it started so later. It will start at 11:30 in Europe so why not move it to 2. They play games in London so you would think they would want the brits to see it live.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

If this is a world event why is it started so later. It will start at 11:30 in Europe so why not move it to 2. They play games in London so you would think they would want the brits to see it live.

Didn’t the Super Bowl start as a 4PM Eastern thing?

I seem to remember when I was a kid that it started at 4.

Participant

Red shirt = Beer only? (Irish IR)

;-)

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  02062.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Golf fans love them some Phil Mickelson.

I think 5:00 eastern would be good; late enough for the west coast (odd feeling that it should be dark out when the super bowl ends; early enough for east and UK.

What should be the over/under for this party prop?:  total number of references to Beantown, City of Brotherly Love, cheesesteaks and chowder.  3.5 too low?

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Yahtzee.

Participant

There’s so much time to kill, the Celtics have won so I made the bad choice of listening to Diabeetle and Kid Gas. The OFFICIAL pregame show has been dominated with talk of Belichick not coming back, Brady not coming back, and Brady & Belichick not coming back. In worse news, I tuned it two minutes too early and heard Big Dim Murray announce that the Patriots are only in the Super Bowl because it’s a down year for the AFC. Per the overly tattooed dbag, the Patriots are “the best of the worst”.

So winning the AFC is the same as being Boston’s #1 sports radio station?

“the best of the worst”.

Yahtzee
    Participant

Miles Teller gets dissed in the “I see Bradley Cooper moment.”

Participant

Golf fans love them some Phil Mickelson. I think 5:00 eastern would be good; late enough for the west coast (odd feeling that it should be dark out when the super bowl ends; early enough for east and UK. What should be the over/under for this party prop?: total number of references to Beantown, City of Brotherly Love, cheesesteaks and chowder. 3.5 too low?

Think this was last year in Norton – SEEMS like a nice guy

Phil asked this youngster a question.

And got an honest answer. 😂

@DellTechChamp

https://twitter.com/redavett101/status/904817684109565952/video/1

Tiki
    Participant

This really never gets old, does it, friends?  :smile:

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Pats win the into music battle big time

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

This is the only way JJ is getting on the field for a super bowl

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Only time JJ will be on the field at a super bowl.

Doncabesa
    Participant

This really never gets old, does it, friends? 🙂

Not in the least, pre-game butterflies are started to flutter around.  No other feeling like it.

Lefty

Fuck Peyton Manning.  In every fucking NFL commercial and at every fucking NFL photo op.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Great minds think alike  :lol:

Hacksaw
    Participant

This is the only way JJ is getting on the field for a super bowl

When he plays only five games next year he will comeback player of the year too.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

James Harrison looks like he’s going to kill somebody, then again he always looks like that

Nashua Dad
    Participant

I just can’t believe this is happening again. So damn lucky to follow this team.  Let’s Go!!!!

jforb
    Participant

Hope Gene stepped in Pink’s gum.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar