Advertisements

This topic contains 103 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Major Intangibles 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 104 total)
  • Author

Nick B
    Participant

In other news. the Red Sox Annual Cry for attention Day has come and gone

InThisTown
    Participant

The local media is going to have the knives out for Schiano from the jump. Nationally I’d expect one problematic thinkpiece because the black fella is being passed over.

I was at dinner last night with my wife and the table next to us was Harvard Medical professors. As we got the check they were clucking in delight at the karma that was visited upon Kraft, Bill, and Tom – they lost because they are such big Trump supporters and wasn’t it wonderful. My guts were still a roiling mess from the night before – the chili, twenty wings, and as many beers. As my wife gets up I look at her and say “GO.”  I crop dusted the table like you read about. We could look back in from the street and the four of them were in various states of covering their mouths and disgust.

lobstah
    Participant

That must be Pedroia’s bike.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The local media is going to have the knives out for Schiano from the jump. Nationally I’d expect one problematic thinkpiece because the black fella is being passed over. I was at dinner last night with my wife and the table next to us was Harvard Medical professors. As we got the check they were clucking in delight at the karma that was visited upon Kraft, Bill, and Tom – they lost because they are such big Trump supporters and wasn’t it wonderful.

Yeah, not being able to win 100% of the EIGHT Super Bowls you’re good enough to get to is such karma. They just won it 12 months ago. Was that “karma” too?

These guys are doctors? Oof.

Humphrey
    Participant

From a post late yesterday

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-refs-appear-to-miss-pass-interference-call-on-super-bowl-hail-mar

Illegal Contact and a do-over from 5 yards up.     Doubt it was PI.

At least I wasn’t subjected to a single minute of the Beanpot.

NASCL
    Participant

I think the Tiny Weather Lady went with body paint today.

Humphrey
    Participant

Do tell!

InThisTown
    Participant

Missing curfew doesn’t sound like a “minor” rules violation. Especially when it is on top of other issues.

Humphrey
    Participant

Missing curfew doesn’t sound like a “minor” rules violation. Especially when it is on top of other issues.

When this is the best the Twin Cities have to offer?

Go Bears! :lol:

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Humphrey.

jforb
    Participant

Do tell!

Show don’t tell

Feejis
    Participant

The Globe publishing Gronk’s home address is pure class.

Participant

Why yes Shank, yes I am.

“Still applauding the coach for giving the media the finger every time we ask Bill Belichick a football question?”

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Well I for one feel cheated Bill didn’t give a Parcellsian Parcells-esk answer revealing Butler to be damaged merchandise to potential suitors, “Malcolm? She’s a headcase. I couldn’t have her in any of our defensive packages on Sunday. Ahkay?”  :ozzy:

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Participant

Gee I hope Trenni doesn’t get the trots again – that would be terrible.

PYEONGCHANG, South Korea – The organizing committee for the Pyeongchang Olympics has called in 900 military personnel after more than 1,200 security workers were pulled off duty because of concerns about the spread of the Norovirus, Christophe Dubi, IOC executive director of the Olympic Games said Tuesday.

InThisTown
    Participant

Well at least Zo is good for something.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

And Humphrey, unless you have a good reason, always uncheck the ‘keep a log of this edit’ box. You’re welcome.

WordPress!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

InThisTown
    Participant

I need to be busted out of twitter prison, somebody put a file in a hottake or something.

What in Bill Belichick’s history suggests to people that he would bury a guy publicly headed into free agency?  :blink:

InThisTown
    Participant

He shoved a fucking coach. I’ll fucking Horowitz myself for sniffing out this asshole on the early side.

Participant

Everyone know’s what’s coming right?

Bill’s a racist. Book it.

InThisTown
    Participant

The “Patricia had no idea!” thing is weird. You figure if it’s a defensive coach involved that is anyone but Stoner they go to Patricia to report it.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

I need to be busted out of twitter prison, somebody put a file in a hottake or something. What in Bill Belichick’s history suggests to people that he would bury a guy publicly headed into free agency? :blink:

Nothing in his history suggests that.

Say, I may know a guy with a sock puppet account over on the Twitter.  :ph34r:   ;-)

Humphrey
    Participant

Re:  WordPress

Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for that.   BTW, is there a delete button somewhere..like there used to be on the old board?   Would have wiped this one out and started again.

Feejis
    Participant

The “Patricia had no idea!” thing is weird. You figure if it’s a defensive coach involved that is anyone but Stoner they go to Patricia to report it.

What’s this now?

InThisTown
    Participant

What’s this now?

There are some reports from local media saying that Patricia was unaware that Butler was not starting until the last minute. That does not mean he was unaware of the incident with the assistant coach, but if he was I find that a bit more interesting.

Feejis
    Participant

What’s this now?

There are some reports from local media saying that Patricia was unaware that Butler was not starting until the last minute. That does not mean he was unaware of the incident with the assistant coach, but if he was I find that a bit more interesting.

I didn’t know there was an incident with a coach.  :dry:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar