Advertisements

This topic contains 103 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Major Intangibles 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)
  • Author

InThisTown
    Participant

The “Patricia had no idea!” thing is weird. You figure if it’s a defensive coach involved that is anyone but Stoner they go to Patricia to report it.

What’s this now?

There are some reports from local media saying that Patricia was unaware that Butler was not starting until the last minute. That does not mean he was unaware of the incident with the assistant coach, but if he was I find that a bit more interesting.

I didn’t know there was an incident with a coach. :dry:

Zo confirmed it. Came back past curfew from Rick Ross and smelled like weed, coach confronted him, shoved the coach.

Humphrey
    Participant

Everyone know’s what’s coming right? Bill’s a racist. Book it.

Well I guess if a white player came back after curfew reeking of weed and shoved a coach, and then played, why yes!  But I doubt that happened.   Even Smokey didn’t seem to have run ins like that.

InThisTown
    Participant

The good news is that every sheet metal worker in the state is calling sports radio demanding answers from the coach so he should crack any minute now.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Re: WordPress Thanks, I’ll keep an eye out for that. BTW, is there a delete button somewhere..like there used to be on the old board? Would have wiped this one out and started again.

Delete button!

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Hacksaw
    Participant

Well I guess if a white player came back after curfew reeking of weed and shoved a coach, and then played, why yes! But I doubt that happened. Even Smokey didn’t seem to have run ins like that.

You forgot to insert a Bruce Springsteen/John Cafferty concert.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Why would Bill not tell Patricia if he was planning on benching one of his starting CB’s? That makes no fucking sense to me. None.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Why would Bill not tell Patricia if he was planning on benching one of his starting CB’s? That makes no fucking sense to me. None.

Bill obviously wanted to punish Patricia and make him look bad for taking the Lions job. That’s how Bill rolls. :smile:

Nick B
    Participant

with both coordinators going to teams that are on the schedule for next season. what are the chances that the Pats-Lions are the Thanksgiving game and that the Pats-Colts are a Sunday night or Monday night game?

Claude45
    Participant

The answer to any question about Bill? ARROGANCE!!

Feejis
    Participant

The “Patricia had no idea!” thing is weird. You figure if it’s a defensive coach involved that is anyone but Stoner they go to Patricia to report it.

What’s this now?

There are some reports from local media saying that Patricia was unaware that Butler was not starting until the last minute. That does not mean he was unaware of the incident with the assistant coach, but if he was I find that a bit more interesting.

I didn’t know there was an incident with a coach. :dry:

Zo confirmed it. Came back past curfew from Rick Ross and smelled like weed, coach confronted him, shoved the coach.

That’s just spin to a friendly ear.

-Everyone else

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Butler Jack McCormacked Dante Scarnecchia?  :ozzy:   :wag:   :ohmy:

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

Lebron
    Participant

Watch it probably ends up the coach that got shoved was Stoner and then the ‘if it wasn’t Bill’s kid this never woulda happened, it’s actually Bill’s fault for having his kid on staff!’ bullshit pile gets so high as to render ITT’s crop dust smelling like roses.

InThisTown
    Participant

The  fact that there are only like five people on twitter talking about the Zo news (all of them at least loosely affiliated with our crew) is telling on a couple of fronts. One, no one listens to their show. Two, people want to be angry at Belichick. Madness.

jforb
    Participant

It was actually Stoner that was shoved and the violation was that Butler didn’t share, not that he was high.

Participant

The good news is that every sheet metal worker in the state is calling sports radio demanding answers from the coach so he should crack any minute now.

We go live to a vacant store at Jonathan City……

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Some facebook cunt friend of a facebook cunt friend was trying to argue that the Patriots have more white players because they are more likely to be upper middle class and will not need to sign for as much $$.  :wall:

Feejis
    Participant

The fact that there are only like five people on twitter talking about the Zo news (all of them at least loosely affiliated with our crew) is telling on a couple of fronts. One, no one listens to their show. Two, people want to be angry at Belichick. Madness.

Weird he wouldn’t tweet it but will say it.

InThisTown
    Participant

Some facebook cunt friend of a facebook cunt friend was trying to argue that the Patriots have more white players because they are more likely to be upper middle class and will not need to sign for as much $$. :wall:

Oh god

Coma
    Participant

He’s a lightweight compared to the other idiots in the media, but Ryan Hannable tweeted today that Philadelphia converting 4th and 1 from their 45 was a “sneaky big play” in the Super Bowl. Yeah, a 4th down conversion by the team that was trailing with under 3 minutes left in the game was a play that many would overlook.

Participant

Rickkyboy
    Participant

Some facebook cunt friend of a facebook cunt friend was trying to argue that the Patriots have more white players because they are more likely to be upper middle class and will not need to sign for as much $$. :wall:

Oh god

Qute the social justice warrior:

“Butler most likely had an opinion and is black. Gronk is allowed to do anything and say anything and has never been benched for his behavior.” (me: what behavior??)

When someone calls out how fakakta this is…

“take a good look at the owner and his track record”   (me again: Jew? )

:weei:

jforb
    Participant

He’s a lightweight compared to the other idiots in the media, but Ryan Hannable tweeted today that Philadelphia converting 4th and 1 from their 45 was a “sneaky big play” in the Super Bowl. Yeah, a 4th down conversion by the team that was trailing with under 3 minutes left in the game was a play that many would overlook.

To be fair, the broadcast crew ignored it while reminding everyone they went for it on 4th and 1 on the goal line with 30 seconds left in the half another 30 times.

InThisTown
    Participant

I will not lament the departure of loose lips Mcdaniels. Fucking incredible what he did talking to Wickersham like that. I don’t get that world that’s for sure.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Competent for an LJ cartoon.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Like a 3rd grader LJ ran out of room to spell “Philadelphia” so he just left  it as “Phila” is the only logical explanation for what is written on the side of that Eagle.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 104 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar