Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/7/2018 Daily Thread – Any more shoes to drop?

This topic contains 78 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Fred West Lynn 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Stay tuned.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I’d pay good money to see a video of Irsay being told that Josh won’t be joining them in Indy. Assuming he was awake at the time they told him.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Oof. Knicks lose Porzingas to torn ACL. Not like they’re doing anything this year anyway, but 7 footers with leg problems aren’t a good sign.

Kevin
    Participant

In my mind, Joe Judge was signing the U in his last name when Josh called.

NASCL
    Participant

A guy throws for 505 yards with no picks in the Super Bowl and it’s the most trivial afterthought in the Patriots world.

Humphrey
    Participant

A guy throws for 505 yards with no picks in the Super Bowl and it’s the most trivial afterthought in the Patriots world.

…..yeah, but that person, according to Buckley, is a whiny bitch for wanting to keep the offensive staff it all possible.

Claude45
    Participant

Cliff

Participant

In Buck’s Grecian Formula addled brain, Buck Showalter is a better leader of men than BB.

BrianInLA
    Participant

I love the consensus that Montana is obviously better now. Yes, because a guy throwing for 505 and zero picks HURT his standing in the mythical world of great QB’s.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

I love the consensus that Montana is obviously better now. Yes, because a guy throwing for 505 and zero picks HURT his standing in the mythical world of great QB’s.

There’s no consensus. It’s a few nose-thumbing dummies. They don’t even believe that.

Hacksaw
    Participant

Montana was an airhead.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Some how I don’t see a 60 something year old Brady doing dopey Master Card commercials that make him look like a brain dead slob. Score one for Brady.

Feejis
    Participant

4-3 in conf championship games is way better than 8-4.

Coma
    Participant

If Peyton had put up those numbers in one of his Super Bowl losses, you know that would be used as evidence of his greatness.

Participant

If Peyton had put up those numbers in one of his Super Bowl losses, you know that would be used as evidence of his greatness.

“it’s rare that an MVP is from the losing team, but good old Archie needed a favor so here we are…..”

Kingasaurus
    Participant

The Twitter haters are so precious.

“Don’t forget you guys just lost the Super bowl! Nyah nyah!”

Yeah, we know.  Failed to win 3 out of 4.  Aw shucks, sucks to lose. I guess they do those things. :lol:

We got 5 in the bag and we’ll be back next year. Can’t win ’em all. Patriots fans don’t get “triggered” by this shit.

If tweeting “18-1” means nothing anymore, tweeting “41-33” means even less than nothing.

It doesn’t work on us.

Suzy
    Participant

“it’s rare that an MVP is from the losing team, but good old Archie needed a favor so here we are…..”

Yep. Sad but true. God, I hate all Mannings.

Suzy
    Participant

The Twitter haters are so precious. “Don’t forget you guys just lost the Super bowl! Nyah nyah!” Yeah, we know. Failed to win 3 out of 4. Aw shucks, sucks to lose. I guess they do those things. :lol: We got 5 in the bag and we’ll be back next year. Can’t win ’em all. Patriots fans don’t get “triggered” by this shit. If tweeting “18-1” means nothing anymore, tweeting “41-33” means even less than nothing. It doesn’t work.

You also have the gossip rag sites shitting all over Gisele for the way she consoled her kids. :wag: The hatred is pathological.

BrianInLA
    Participant

Pats open as Super Bowl favorites next year +600. Philly +700.

Callahardfoul
    Participant

The Twitter haters are so precious. “Don’t forget you guys just lost the Super bowl! Nyah nyah!” Yeah, we know. Failed to win 3 out of 4. Aw shucks, sucks to lose. I guess they do those things. :lol: We got 5 in the bag and we’ll be back next year. Can’t win ’em all. Patriots fans don’t get “triggered” by this shit. If tweeting “18-1” means nothing anymore, tweeting “41-33” means even less than nothing. It doesn’t work on us.

This is why I am buying a blocking sled for my backyard and already chewing nails for next years afccg.

Mark
    Participant

Any succession plan that doesn’t begin and end with “Nick Caserio runs the Patriots” is going to kill me. McDaniels is a lightweight imitator.

Participant

No Bill or Tom at Pebble Beach this weekend, noted pud Jerry Jacobs will be playing however.

InThisTown
    Participant

Jesus Christ I have no idea how any of you that aren’t blocked could follow Loyko. I’m exhausted.

BSF34
    Participant

Jesus Christ I have no idea how any of you that aren’t blocked could follow Loyko. I’m exhausted.

I unfollowed him a long time ago before he got a chance to block me.

Wait, what?

Participant

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar