Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 2/7/2018 Daily Thread – Any more shoes to drop?

This topic contains 78 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Fred West Lynn 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 79 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Montana played during a 14 year winning streak of the NFC over the AFC. All of the best teams were in the NFC. If he played in the AFC in that era and nothing else changed, he’d likely have made it to the Super Bowl a lot more but would have gotten spanked by the Giants, Cowboys, Redskins, etc. a few times as well.

This is like LeBron right now. He’s been in the finals 7 years in a row and has three rings. If he were in the West he might have a perfect 3-0 Finals record.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

LJ’s semicompetent cartoon streak ends at 1.

Participant

Is he thumbing his nose to spite his face Cwaig?

jforb
    Participant

Is he wearing a woman’s shirt to go with his tits?

Also, this PFT headline makes me think Josh made a smart decision: Colts believe Andrew Luck doesn’t need more surgery on shoulder

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

Flores back to being next defensive coordinator?

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Humphrey
    Participant

This is like LeBron right now. He’s been in the finals 7 years in a row and has three rings. If he were in the West he might have a perfect 3-0 Finals record.

Speaking of which, “They SUCK, Mike!”.   Lost the second half last night to the Magic, 65-31, including a 9 point 4th quarter.   1 point in 11 minutes with Lebron James on your team.

Humphrey
    Participant

Flores back to being next defensive coordinator?

What a great name,  Petit-Frere translates to Little Brother.
    Miserable Fellow wrote:

Speaking of which, “They SUCK, Mike!”.   Lost the second half last night to the Magic, 65-31, including a 9 point 4th quarter.   1 point in 11 minutes with Lebron James on your team.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Speaking of which, “They SUCK, Mike!”. Lost the second half last night to the Magic, 65-31, including a 9 point 4th quarter. 1 point in 11 minutes with Lebron James on your team.

Ainge managed to damage Philly and Cleveland this year just by trading with them. :lol:

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Is it correct to assume the LJ either can’t draw McDaneils or thinks the Bellicheck was supposed to be going to the Colts?

Coma
    Participant

I haven’t looked very hard for it, but I’m surprised no one in the media has gone with “The Colts are the same franchise that bolted from Baltimore in the middle of the night. They have no right to act surprised when it happens to them.”

That’s probably too mean for PK to say, but it sounds like something Vito Stellino would use.

Mark
    Participant

No Schiano possibly means Belichick is done sooner rather than later if you believe that he wouldn’t want to be under McDaniels or forced to move again in a short time.

Participant

If Gene wasn’t hosting local weather and traffic every 10 minutes – he’d be a hottaking doofus with the rest of them, fuck him too.

of the will join at 8:30 am to talk about the Josh McDaniel’s reversal, etc.

GreatWhiteDhale
    Participant

I think Gene is vouched for by somebody on the board. Plus, he is an enemy of an enemy.

Come back, Regular Brian.

My agenda is truth.

Participant

he has that bozo looking rat bastard on every time something doesn’t go well

Suzy
    Participant

he has that bozo looking rat bastard on every time something doesn’t go well

He’s dead to me just for that, don’t care if God himself vouches for him.

Lebron
    Participant

Were quotes in that Wickersham story attributed to McDaniels?  I forget if there was a follow up afterward where it came out that he was a source.

I have a hard time judging his time in Denver simply because it was an absolute shit show in terms of the players on that roster and he was in over his head from a total control perspective. 2009 McDaniels would have screamed right back in Brady’s face.   If he ends up being the head coach and if Caserio is the GM not sure I have an issue with that.  I’d probably call Dabo Swinney first.

TwoTimes
    Participant

The Colts should just hire Fisher – he always wanted to coach there.

Lebron
    Participant

Or Schwartz.  He’d be a perfect fit there.

Participant

He knows the division already caller.

Big Fat O
    Participant

If Josh was deepthroat BB can’t be looking at that fondly?

How was it speculated Josh was the source and why would he want to do it?

InThisTown
    Participant

Do you think the Patriots organization is doing their due diligence on Wickersham sources? So far as I can tell the only people who care are us.

Josh as source comes from having spoken with Wickersham for stories previously. Also was pretty easy to deduce. Two media members have told me that he was a source.

Danny Duberstein
    Participant

I seriously thought Paul Pasqualoni was dead until today.

Feejis
    Participant

Colts will hire Rex.

Lebron
    Participant

In more news of the weird, McDaniels’s agent terminated their relationship, and apparently the guy is also Ballard’s agent as well as a bunch of other execs.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

I seriously thought Paul Pasqualoni was dead until today.

You thought he resurrected?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar