Advertisements

This topic contains 127 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  CornerBlitz 1 year ago.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 128 total)
  • Author

NASCL
    Participant

Did you hear about Ron Borges?

NASCL
    Participant

50/50 as to Don Yee/Nick being a board member.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

So the Olympics are on? I guess? It’s the least amount of anticipation I can remember for any Olympics.

NASCL
    Participant

Don Yee is California based.

If Nick had a 617/781/978 number, Borges is an even bigger fool.

Hugh Jassol
    Participant

Is this the greatest day in history of this site? Wow. Ron Borges is stupider than I thought.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

50/50 as to Don Yee/Nick being a board member.

What’s funnier?:

The Sports Media not even pretending they aren’t making things up at this point;

OR the Sports Media being so lazy, unethical, and such an object of ridicule, that they are more likely to be the target of (and fall victim to) obvious pranks?

NASCL
    Participant

Too bad Ironhead is three hours behind.

More family business settling:

Feejis
    Participant

Borges can’t be wrong here. That’s the beauty of “reporting” future events. He’ll just say the public backlash caused Brady to change his mind.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Naturally, Florio picked it right up and ran with it, so now it’s gospel across the country.

He added an “um, yeah” with the K&C debunking at 7:00. Last line. Nobody will ever see it. So, Brady’s a greedy schmuck and this “validates” the Wickersham nonsense.

Mark
    Participant

Today is the greatest day ever.

Kevin
    Participant

Is this the greatest day in history of this site? Wow. Ron Borges is stupider than I thought.

It’s up there. :lol:

Bigger than the Super Bowl?

Kingasaurus
    Participant

It’s up there. 😆 Bigger than the Super Bowl?

I think Dan Quinn is off the hook.   :lol:

Mark
    Participant

I still have a deep and abiding affection for the Red Sox Dirt Dog threatening to make radiation cancer treatments taste like vanilla ice cream in comparison to what he was going to do to a messageboard MOD.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Mark.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

What precisely happened to Borges? I know he wrote something fantasizing about Brady holding out. Did he suffer actual consequences?

Feejis
    Participant

Well that’s one way he can be wrong. Never mind.  :lol:

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Oh, I see. He got Punk’d. :lol:

Mark
    Participant

Herald has taken down the story.

NASCL
    Participant

Public Service Announcement:  snow coming

jforb
    Participant

Naturally, Florio picked it right up and ran with it, so now it’s gospel across the country. He added an “um, yeah” with the K&C debunking at 7:00. Last line. Nobody will ever see it. So, Brady’s a greedy schmuck and this “validates” the Wickersham nonsense.

Two further posts about the false report now.

Kingasaurus
    Participant

Good reporters are supposed to have a functioning bullshit detector, but these days so few people have them.

I love how Borgie is such a bitter idiot that he never asks himself, “Hm. That doesn’t sound like something Brady would do. Let me do some more digging.”

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

So Blinded By The Lombardis could’ve taken Borges down years ago? :lol:

Mark
    Participant

Flurries in the mountains

So Blinded By The Lombardis could’ve taken Borges down years ago? 😆

“Ron, this is Epstein’s mother. I have it on good authority that Bill Belichick molests collies.”

Claude45
    Participant

Good reporters are supposed to have a functioning bullshit detector, but these days so few people have them. I love how Borgie is such a bitter idiot that he never asks himself, “Hm. That doesn’t sound like something Brady would do. Let me do some more digging.”

Borges is just a doddering old fool. The best is that he’s spent his adult life cultivating this tough guy image which no one buys. Sad! In the end, he’s just an old plagiarist getting tricked with minimal effort. Really lazy and dumb.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar