Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 3/16/2020-3/22/2020 Weekly No Sports Discussion Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 200 total)
  • Author
    Yahtzee
    Participant

Let’s get it started.

Participant

Damn and I had a family style dinner with 25 strangers booked for tomorrow.

NASCL
    Participant

John Dennis’ last Tweet?

I might get brought to HR if I re-posted.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

This is currently the preeminent sporting event going on in the world right now.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Participant

The marble races are far more interesting than any of the day or night time chattering skulls shows.

Coma
    Participant

The marble races are far more interesting than any of the day or night time chattering skulls shows.

Yeah, but did you know that the Orange marble is a system marble while the Lime marble is doing things no marble has ever done before?

Nick B
    Participant

Not so sure that Orange Marble didn’t pull some shady shit while making that last pass out of view on lap 8.  might have to look for another angle for review.  :lol:

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Patriots expected to place the franchise tag on Joe Thuney. But will they *slap* it on him?

Lebron
    Participant

Thuney tagged.  You know something is weird when on Day 1 of FA all you’re hearing about is tags and extensions.

No crowd at the draft.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

Did they have to ‘get him in a room’ to ‘slap’ the tag or do you get them ‘in the room’ to post-tag slap?

Lefty

I normally like to wait and see how these things play out, but what in the hell is Bill O’Brien thinking?

Yahtzee
    Participant

John Dennis’ last Tweet?

I might get brought to HR if I re-posted.

There’s something wrong with him.

jforb
    Participant

If it’s the post I think it is, it’s pretty damn in character though.

Lebron
    Participant

Trade one of the best receivers for a guy who has been declining for 3 years in a row and still has cap hits of 10 and 7 million and you already picked a guy up off the heap last year that performed well there.  Fucking mind roasting.

Laszlo Panaflex
    Participant

I was thinking I must have missed something about this Hopkins trade but I don’t think so. Seems like a bone headed move.

Participant

Trade one of the best receivers for a guy who has been declining for 3 years in a row and still has cap hits of 10 and 7 million and you already picked a guy up off the heap last year that performed well there. Fucking mind roasting.

The Easterby Effect.

Praise Jesus!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Lefty

Maybe the Texans sign Amari Cooper, I guess?  Would rather have Hopkins and draft a running back.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I normally like to wait and see how these things play out, but what in the hell is Bill O’Brien thinking?

What’s he do? Go clubbing in Southie?

Coma
    Participant

Idris Elba tests positive for the virus. Maybe the apocalypse isn’t cancelled after all.

Humphrey
    Participant

Idris Elba tests positive for the virus. Maybe the apocalypse isn’t cancelled after all.

West Side under quarantine?

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

I wonder if any or all of these NFL transactions have cancellation clauses if someone catches Covid19.

Lebron
    Participant

Colts traded their first rounder to the Niners for DeForest Buckner.  13th overall.

Florida Sox Fan
    Participant

Van Noy to the Dolphins.

Coma
    Participant

Van Noy to the Dolphins.

Felger’s opinion of Van Noy will now do a 180. With this and other signings, the Dolphins seem like they are going to run away with the offseason Super Bowl trophy. It remains to be seen what they will do at QB, though.

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

And Jamie Collins to Detroit. LB is now a need.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar