Advertisements

Forums Forums Sports Media Discussion Daily Discussion Threads 3/31-4/1/2018 Weekend Thread

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Feejis 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

If Uconn women going undefeated and losing a nutcrusher in the Semis is the new thing I’m good with that.

Humphrey
    Participant

The Michael Gees of the Hartford Courant are crowing that UConn should have lost a game in February and they would have been ok

Humphrey
    Participant

Mittens:  “stomach-churning hits, such as what happened to Ryan Shazier”.

Perhaps nit-picking, but Shazier was the hitter, not the object.

Big Fat O
    Participant

Is it really that difficult to understand Jimmy G wanted to play and not hold a clip board anymore.

I know Cleveland isn’t the smartest franchise but how willing are they to give a first round pick to a guy who played 6 quarters.

I want BB just once to take all questions and completely shit down the throats of the media GMs. What a wonderful day that would be.

Humphrey
    Participant

Kill the Wamblers, Kill the Wamblers

Yahtzee
    Participant

Quite a day for Boston teams.

Yahtzee
    Participant

On the other hand, rough day for Moses.

Larry Legend
    Participant

Still eating shit…

Feejis
    Participant

Well it’s Passover, so…

Nashua Dad
    Participant

Just saw an ad for that Greenberg show, and they promote that it will be a hot take factory. Unbelievable.

Humphrey
    Participant

Did the Celts have some kind of Old Timers’ day?    Look at the box score- you see “Allen” (not sure which one), “Silas”….and “Bird”.

Canadian Soldier
    Participant

Two-thirds of “Canard’s” (that’s how spellcheck prefers to spell Nick C.’s name) Baseball Notes column today are taken up by interviewing Tom Werner about the reboot of the Roseanne sitcom and then a long profile of (… wait for it …) a new player agent named Sylvia Lind.

Werner is such an ass.

TwoTimes
    Participant

Happy Easter NASCL!

Miserable Fellow
    Participant

Presumably false April Fools bait I’ve seen: George RR Martin died and Brady retires. Everyone be careful out there today.

Major Intangibles
    Participant

Presumably false April Fools bait I’ve seen: George RR Martin died and Brady retires. Everyone be careful out there today.

Bad day to actually have life-changing events occur on. Poor Marvin Gaye.  :-(

Nothing will be saved. All will be lost. And our new onion-headed sad emoticon is unable to convey the depth of that loss. -10/22/25 (sic) Daily Thread

jforb
    Participant

Coma
    Participant

As near as I can tell, Aaron Judge has zero home runs and zero RBIs through 4 games. I’m sure NY Felger and Mazz are panicking about this slow start.

Yahtzee
    Participant

As near as I can tell, Aaron Judge has zero home runs and zero RBIs through 4 games. I’m sure NY Felger and Mazz are panicking about this slow start.

The league has figured him out, Vinny.

You’re absolutely right, Sal.

Feejis
    Participant

Curran is basically full time gossip queen now? He takes the heat far worse than many others who get more shit for it.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar